Combi Shuttle Travel System

by Combi

The Combi Shuttle Travel System combines the classic Shuttle Infant Car Seat with the Shuttle Stroller to create a comfortable and convenient solution for busy families. The infant car seat provides deep side wings with Tru-Safe® side impact protection for safe crash force distribution and built-in anti-rebound bar to minimize rotational forces in front and rear collisions. Installation of this car seat is a breeze with built-in lock-offs, wide belt paths, level indicators, and premium push button LATCH connectors. When on the go, attach the infant car seat to the Shuttle stroller, which features a one-step linked brake, a one-hand self-standing fold, an extended canopy with peek-a-boo window, and removable child and parent cup holders. Keep essential items stored within reach with the large canopy pocket and easy-to-access basket.

Shuttle Infant Car Seat

• Deep side wings with Tru-Safe® side impact protection
  • Anti-rebound bar minimizes rotational forces in front and rear collisions
  • Adjustable head restraint for proper harness positioning
  • Ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips
  • One-pull front harness adjuster
  • Built-in lock-offs, wide belt paths, and level indicators for easy installation
  • Premium push button LATCH connectors with storage compartment
  • Contoured anti-slip base with four-position height adjustment for proper seat angle

Shuttle Stroller

• One-step linked rear brake
  • Adjustable head pillow
  • One-hand self-standing fold
  • Adjustable 5-point safety harness
  • Extended adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo mesh window and storage pocket
  • Multi-position seat reclines
  • Removable child tray with cup holder
  • Parent cup holder
  • Extra-large storage basket

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Combi Shuttle Travel System!
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My past 3 children I hated purchasing different strollers small enough for my vehicle space and store aisles my new baby I found this awesome traveling system it's small and convenient the best thing my daughter has reached that age were I don't have to put her in a car seat just her stroller.
Agawam
Purchased at: Amazon
We got this for my niece. She Totally loves it. The car seat was Easy to install. The stroller is easy to use. Folding took a bit of figure out, she Said. But once she got it, it was simple. So pretty and went perfect with her decor colors.
Purchased at: CVS
This product was a gift from a family member, the car seat was a typical car seat but over all I didn't care for the stroller. I had a hard time using it and it became inconvenient.
Acworth, GA
Excellent quality! I loved being able to have the carrier in the stroller. Made it so much more secure for my babies when we went for walks. I felt as though they were aptly protected. It was easy to assemble and disassemble as we’ll store in either the house or the family vehicle. I highly recommend for parents with young ones. Great for newborns and up to 3 years
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this as a second travel system to have with my in-laws but I didn’t really like it that much. The thing I didn’t like is that It’s too bulky and won’t fit in their trunk. What I really liked about it, It’s made of good lasting material and haven’t had a problem with it.
I love my Combi stroller! With three kids this stroller allows me to easily breakdown & open quickly minimizing time struggling at the car. The car seat is comfy for my little one and allows me to fit 3 car seats in my car at once when paired with similarly slim seats.
Peoria, IL
This stroller provided such convenience! Dominant colors and decent pricing. My son fit perfect! Allowed enough room to grow and continue use. The stroller provided a smooth ride. Love it! Definitely recommend! Perfect for a new parents!
Gilmer, TX
I love the car seat! The base is absolutely amazing! But the stroller is bulky and weird! It wasn’t as expensive as it would’ve been because I got it on sale. It did not meet my expectations. I don’t not recommend buying this combo.
Cowarts , AL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I loved this travel system! Very comfy for the baby. The stroller was so smooth and easy to open and close. Compact enough for my little cars trunk. I would recommend this travel system for first time parents or any :$
Fresno
I loved this stroller, it’s durable and long lasting , easily compact-able. Definitely bear my expectations, unsure of the price as it was a gift , baby loves it. And I definitely recommend this to any new parents.

Looking for your answer?