Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat uploaded by Rebecca K.
3 colors available

BY COMBI

The lightweight Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat is compatible with all Combi strollers. It has been newly designed to accommodate infants from birth to 35 pounds and up to 33 inches. A 5-point harness with padding, Tru-Safe® Anti-Rebound Bar , Tru-Safe® Side Impact Protection , EZ Harness™ Height Adjustment System, and an adjustable canopy make for a safe and comfortable environment for your child. The removable and washable seat cushion and ergonomically designed handle add convenience. see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
We brought our newborn home in this and he was very comfy. we didn't need any of the newborn accessories that you sometimes need to keep baby in place. easy to install and didn't take up a lot of room! the weight and height limit is a little higher than other brands, so if you are expecting a big baby this is the perfect car seat
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Kansas City, MO
I ordered the shuttle for my newborn daughter. The quality of the car seat itself along with the padding and fabrics is unbelievable. I also like the added safety of the rebound bar attached to the seat itself. Combi and Britax I believe are the only infant seats that offer this. The Britax is attached to the base and not the seat itself. Sometimes it's a little wonky getting it detached from the base if you don't lift it at the proper angle, but that's my only complaint!
Evaa M.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
I haven't had my baby yet but I heard this are nice and comfortable for the little ones
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Theodore, AL
Great seat! It's been 9 years since I purchased a car seat and since our little guy was premature I was very picky about what he rode in. We were very pleased with the seat. It's sturdy but not too heavy. Easy to install in our SUV and he seems super comfy in it. He's 3 months old with no signs of outgrowing it anytime soon. We are very happy with it!