BY COMBI

Combi Rock-n-Roll Mobile Entertainer: Recommended for children up to 30 lbs Walker, rocker and entertainer 3-position height adjustment Removable electronic play tray with sound, lights and toys Snack and drink tray Anti-skid brake pads for safety Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• Do they have any other styles maybe a little more feminin...8 Answers
Yennie T.
My baby and nephew love it it's one of their favorites and it's more for boys but my daughter loves it . She's all over the house and doesn't fuzz or cry she loves it and gives me time to do stuff around the house
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Everyone is always commenting on how cute this is. My little guy just loves it. The top comes off so you can use it as a tray with snacks on it. He has fun playing with the dashboard too.
Sarah R.
I got something similar to this for my daughter's birthday it was her favorite toy she used it for two years and believe it or not it actually really helped with learning how to walk because she did it so much that once we took her out of that she didn't even like stumble or fall when she was learning how to walk it's a awesome gift to get.
Briggie R.
They are very good for the progress of your baby, avoid many falls at the moment of giving their first steps and above all have a base to be able to make them alone, it is very good this type of products
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a cute Walker. Very stable! My son had the exact same one. We loved it so much we bought the same one for his grandparents house
Jordyn L.
Great for when your kid starts walking! It's very stable and helps ease into supporting their body weight! Love this!
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
This is the best little walker/entertainer thing that I've ever bought I actually love it I wish I could take it
Andelys R.
Ooouch! Qué lindo. Lo vi y me enamore, solo pense en mi bebo, cuando le toque.ya llegará el momento.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Very cute Walker. My son loved this Walker. It was like his own personal car. Highly recommended
Sofia M.
Brampton , ON
Wish they sold these in Canada but because they are against the law My daughter doesn't have the pleasure of enjoying them
Shyanne G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do they have any other styles maybe a little more feminine for my little girl ?