BY COMBI

The Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller provides ultimate convenience while encompassing a lightweight, compact, and portable design. The self-standing stroller fits through a standard doorway and features a one-hand quick fold and sleek aluminum frame. Two padded seats include 5-point harness systems with plush harness pads for your children's comfort. The extra-large canopies with mesh ventilation windows enable you to keep an eye on your children at all times and also allows air to flow easily in and out of the seating area of the stroller. Dual front wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride while the lockable front swivel wheels improve maneuverability. One single step locks both rear wheels simultaneously, making it easy to park and stroll as you wish. A parent cup holder, extra-large basket, and canopy pockets offer storage of essential items right at your fingertips. With a weight capacity of 50 pounds per seat, two removable child cup holders, one removable snack holder, and a multi-position recline, the Fold N Go Double Stroller is suitable for children 6 months and older. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Autumn J.
Georgetown
It's a very nice stroller and I love it.  I do feel it's a bit pricey though. It easily folds down there isn't much a struggle with that but it is somewhat bulky. I would buy this over a cheap one that wouldn't be able to withstand my kiddos because let's admit it,  kids put everything to the test and my children proved this stroller can get the job done.  Rip to all the strollers that never made it 🤷🤦
Ashley M.
Ambridge
Easy to use and lightweight but too large to fit comfortably in my vehicle and my older child (15 months)  can easily come out of the straps, purchased at Walmart and reasonably priced compared to similar products. I would recommend it to others
Shanda M.
Florence, sc
The seat beat is hard to unfasten and it is difficult to close. There are no cup holders. Also the bottom pouch is not durable. I like the design but it is poorly made.
Jamie R.
Salyersville
I absolutely love this it has so much room for my growing 5 year old and lays back for my 4month old . Both kids are very happy
Jennifer M.
Fremont, OH
Great stroller!! Easy to use and put away. Fits great in the trunk of my car. Needs a tray for it though that holds cups.
Ashley C.
Mansfield
Fantastic double stroller for my two children! Love the bar across the front and shoulder straps. I can feel secure putting my kids in these seats knowing they can’t get out. Very satisfied with my purchase!