Combi Cosmo Stroller

by Combi

Lightweight and versatile, the cosmo stroller from combi grows with your child. When your baby is young, convert this red stroller to a travel system using your combi shuttle infant car seat. As your baby grows, he can take advantage of the deluxe padded seat, multi-position recline, removable snack tray and convertible three- or five-point harness. Lockable front swivel wheels allow for easy maneuverability, while the self-standing fold and integrated carry strap offer easy transport. . â . * lay-flat seating with infant safety boot * removable, washable seat pad * parent cup holder included

Till what age did you stop using a stroller for your little one? 👶
Is this idea for a 4 year old?
I am looking for a good stroller for my daughter has anyone bought this brand? And if so how good is it?
Start your review of Combi Cosmo Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Susana V.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
This has been one of the best strollers I have! Two of the first things you look for in your bay gears along with safety, is if it is confortable and practic. And this stroller is all that!!! Easy to fold and take with you anywhere 💕
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
It's perfect. Its light weight. It folds small for easy storage in the car or anywhere else. It's the perfect size for a toddler, not too small. I love that it has a basket to carry things.
Tonja H.
South Haven , MI
Great umbrella stroller for the price. Higher handlebars than other cheaper brands & much easier to maneuver.
Maria T.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was the first stroller we bougth but unfortunately it brokes We only had 3 months using it Don't recommend it
lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL
This is sooo affordable and its very good for traveling or just shopping love this🙌🙌
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I am a big combI fan. The strollers are realistic for moms. They fold down small and clean so easy
Emily M.
This is a good grab and go stroller. My husband is tall and most Umbrella type strollers are uncomfortable for him to push but not this one.
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
Love this stroller! And how they placed colors so it's much easier to hide stains from sticky fingers!
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thai stroller I love it's really good in quality have really good material I truly recommend this stroller.
Nora B.
Small compact jogging stroller easy to store in a trunk good quality for the price and very affordable