BY COMBI

Lightweight and versatile, the cosmo stroller from combi grows with your child. When your baby is young, convert this red stroller to a travel system using your combi shuttle infant car seat. As your baby grows, he can take advantage of the deluxe padded seat, multi-position recline, removable snack tray and convertible three- or five-point harness. Lockable front swivel wheels allow for easy maneuverability, while the self-standing fold and integrated carry strap offer easy transport. . â . * lay-flat seating with infant safety boot * removable, washable seat pad * parent cup holder included see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We wanted a more durable stroller and this one has worked out really well. Folds up nice and we were able to get it for it for a good price. We wanted something we could also use with my older when he was tired.
Jazmine C.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this at Walmart as a second go to for my daughter. What attracted me to it at first was the color and the price! It’s compact fits in my trunk and perfect for my daughter! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jonalee V.
Mulvane, KS
I love that this stroller is so compact and easy to open and close! It makes going anywhere a breeze! It folds up small enough to fit into the trunk of my VERY small car. I would recommend this stroller to everyone!
Kathleen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stroller for the ability to fold and go as well as the car seat (shuttle) to snap in and out. I like the shade and the carrying strap too. Compact. Simple and great value for price!
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Combi Cosmo Stroller is not a strong and steady. It doesn't last for a long time. Having it for two years is not a long-lasting stroller. The handles where you fold the stroller pinches your hand and hurts. It happens when, you are pushing the stroller out and about. Watch out for that! A child can bend and unbend the guardrail. It can become annoying to have to unbend it. My son kept bending it. The guardrail is located in the front of stroller, where my child sits. It doesn't keep my son secure. When he is buckled in. The Combi Cosmo Stroller is not worth the price or buying. Get a better stroller that is durable, long-lasting and has great features. Even when you are on your second to third child.
Jennifer W.
Hazelwood, MO
Wanted a lightweight stroller for everyday use, but not one of those inexpensive umbrella strollers. So when i saw this, i thought it would be perfect. Incredibly light, has the harness, the back is adjustable, even comes with a cup holder. But let me tell you, the wheels are awful! They don't turn or just stuck. I took it back to the store and they tried the display wheels on my stroller.... same problem. They opened another box, put it together, and same problem. So the salesman suggested i get a totally different one. So thats what i did! What a waste....

If you are okay with fighting with a stroller, then this one's for you.
Denisa U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stoller it's super light weight and it comes with a strap so you can carry it. The advantage of this stroller is your baby can use it until he/she weighs 100 pounds. You can also wash the seat pad which is great. The seat reclines so your baby is laying comfy when they fall a sleep. It's a great stroller I love it. You definitely need to buy this stroller it's great and makes life with your baby easier.
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
5 years of use from an active boy and still rolling. Only using it now for amusement parks, but daily use for years. I love this stroller. I wish I had bought one for my girls instead of wasting money on cheap umbrella strollers. This is so much better.
Heather c.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved this stroller when I had it. it was so lightweight and easy to fold and unfold. I used it until the tires were no good lol. I got a good 5 years out of it between 2 kids
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand!!!its lightweight & easy to fold. I bought one for each of my kids. It's affordable compared to other companies where its heavy & pricey.
Rosangela D.
Is it durable or not. ?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I am looking for a good stroller for my daughter has anyone bought this brand? And if so how good is it?
Brittney L.
Is this idea for a 4 year old?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Till what age did you stop using a stroller for your little one? 👶