BY COMBI

The lightweight Cosmo stroller with quick 3-Second Fold(r), folds easily and compactly and is self-standing. A reclinable seat with breathable air-mesh fabric, footrest and 5-point harness make for a safe and comfortable environment for your child. The adjustable canopy includes a storage pocket and viewingwindow. The carrying strap, storage basket, removable cupholder for child, removable padded guardrail and washable seat cushion add convenience. The Combi Cosmo E Stroller Features: Reclinable seat with breathable air-mesh fabric Quick 3-Second Fold 5-Point harness System Carrying strap Lightweight portable stroller great for traveling see more...

Sydneh M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the second combo stroller I have purchased. The quality of this brand is outstanding. The customer service is also great! I accidentally ran over my stroller while it was in the garage. They sent me a free wheel replacement- I paid shipping only. It is a breeze to put together, to clean, and to move in and out of the car! I love that it is lightweight yet great quality and trust enough for my 25 pound boy. I used this stroller once my child could fit up in his own.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this stroller for quick trips and it’s awesome! It folds so tiny like an umbrella stroller with a strap to hang on your shoulder. It also reclines down to a sleeping position . It has a hammock basket at the bottom and a little pocket on the back to carry small items like keys and phone and such. This is soooo recommended by me as I use this sucker daily.
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
We had our Graco break on us at Disney word and had to buy something to get us through. We picked this up because it was cheap and truly just thought it would be something to get us through, but it’s nice! Smaller than the other, folds easily, and big enough basket below. Just wish it had a lock for when it’s folded...
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
Easy fold away for quick and easy storage. Chicco Echo Stroller

It was inexpensive and I was able to get it in different colors, of course we got her black and pink, but either way it's not meant for rough terrian, and unfortunately where we live that's all there is.
Daisey M.
It pretty good my it is steal lasting long and looks like new and that it is easy to carry around and it is strong it pros are that it works and easy to put every were the baby dose like to be on the stroller i think i would recommend it to parents out there
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
This stroller is life . I love how lightweight it is and how it folds up to where you can carry it has handle to carry it . It’s affordable and I would definitely recommend! I’ve had two so far .
April B.
Cleveland, TN
This Combi E Stroller is very easy to travel with and folds up in a snap. I don’t like that it does not lay flat but my grandson still enjoys a nice nap when walking. It’s rides very smoothly.
Daniella a.
I bought this after my baby shower and was not disappointed one bit. Let me start by saying how snug my baby girl was when I strapped her in. The wheels never jam up. I'm normally scared of folding up stroller, but this was on point!!!
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love my east to push and store stroller! My toddler fits perfectly and the tray makes it so easy for snacking. Very lightweight and all around a great product!
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Perfect size stroller for my 18 month old . I needed something more compact and light so I decided to go with this one. It has a cup tray which I appreciate. The buckle is a little bit of a hassle I wish it was easier but besides that it’s a really good stroller.