BY COMBI

The lightweight and compact coccoro convertible car seat in key lime is compatible with smaller vehicles. Three coccoro seats can be installed in the rear seat of many small, fuel-efficient vehicles. A 5-point harness with padding, tru-safe buckle, forward and rear-facing lock-offs, energy absorbing eps foam and 4 position height adjustments make for a safe and comfortable ride for your child. Adjustable infant insert can accommodate infants starting at 3 lbs. And position your child at the recommended 45 degree angle. Single-pull adjustable harness system, shoulder belt retainers and washable seat cushion. need help deciding... see more...

Combi Coccoro Convertible Car Seat - Key Lime by
  • "I originally opted for this car seat because it was a better fit for my car and had great reviews." in 4 reviews
  • "It comes with a newborn insert for when babies are smaller, and is very easy to install. " in 1 review
  • "It's small, lightweight and super easy for traveling (I have the Flash stroller frame which has been discontinued)." in 1 review
Sabreena E.
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
This is a small convertible car seat - PERFECT for my two-door car. Plus, the color is so eyepoppingly awesome, who could resist? It comes with a newborn insert for when babies are smaller, and is very easy to install.
Melynda K.
Melynda K.
McKinney , TX
I really like this car seat BUT the issue is it is very small for a convertible car seat. My son is now 1 1/2 and it is pretty much too small for him and he is under 30 pounds.. It is good for small cars tho.. But for the price its almost better to just got with a bigger one
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Murphy, NC
I have three kids, so finding a narrow car seat was definitely an issue. I love that the Combi Coccoro is narrow, but still cushiony and comfortable for baby. Extremely safe with LATCH system add-ons, I feel like this is the best car seat for the price.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this car seat! I originally opted for this car seat because it was a better fit for my car and had great reviews. I opted for the black licorice one and I love it! It seems so comfortable, my baby is still a newborn and she fits nicely in the newborn insert. Happy with this purchase.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I've had this seat for years and love it. It's small, lightweight and super easy for traveling (I have the Flash stroller frame which has been discontinued). It's very narrow and puzzles easily side by side with many other car seats. It fits even tiny newborns and my only complaint is the low weight and height limits which make it very short lasting both rear facing and forward facing. If Combi made this seat with higher height and weight limits it would be the perfect car seat!
Lisa C.