Combi® Catalyst Stroller - Graphite uploaded by Rianna D.

Combi® Catalyst Stroller - Graphite

The Catalyst from Combi® can be used as a bassinet stroller, travel system or toddler stroller. Children up to 50 lbs. can rest comfortably in the seat, using one of three available recline angles, either forward or rear facing. Lie-flat bassinet position available for sleeping baby. The all-wheel suspension and cushioned seat add to the child's comfort. Safety is covered by a removable front bar and 5-point harness. Caregivers will find comfort and convenience in the adjustable handle, one-step brake, smooth swivel wheels, expandable canopy and spacious storage basket. The stroller folds down easily and automatically locks for storage. Stroller weighs 25 lbs. Travel system adapter included. Car seat adapter bar is included and is compatible with the Combi® Shuttle, Shuttle 33, Navette 22, Chicco® KeyFit and Graco® SnugRide. Easy to clean. 1-year warranty. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rianna D.
N Las Vegas, NV
We actually had the one in red, but it's exactly the same as far as features. We also had the matching car seat & loved how easy it was to transfer my daughter from the car & into the stroller w/ the converter when she was still a newborn. As she got older and used the stroller, there were different reclining positions & she was able to face us or face forward, which was nice to switch back and forth, especially when we felt she needed new scenery other than her parents lol. I also loved that it can easily turn into a bassinet, just in case we happened to be out during her nap time.

I liked the bar on the stroller, it's nice to hang toys there. But I also wished there was a snack tray instead. It didn't come with a cup holder either, so we ended up having to buy one. Overall, we loved this stroller and would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca K.
Theodore, AL
We LOVE this stroller. My son was born prematurely and the fact that I can turn the seat to see him and also the infant position where he can lay, stretched out is wonderful! One of my favorite purchases for our little guy!
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Wished I would have had this for my son, it's a lovely stroller. Hint hint can this be in my VoxBox? :)
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho esta carriola mi bene siempre estaba comodo.. me gusta cuando vamos haver ejercio
Jess W.
This the best stroller investment -!would recommend. Very expensive though
Jayla  S.
Is it worth the all money ?
Jayla  S.
Is it good for running and/or jogging?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
How long does it Last You ??