BY COMBI

Packed with features for you and comfortable for your little one, the Combi Catalyst DX Full-Size Modular Stroller offers multiple configurations for parent and child. The Catalyst can be used as a bassinet stroller, travel system, or toddler stroller. Children up to 50 lbs can rest comfortably in the seat, using one of three available recline angles, either forward or rear facing. The all-wheel suspension and cushioned seat add to the child's comfort. Safety is covered by a removable front bar and 5-point harness. Caregivers will find comfort and convenience in the adjustable handle, 1-step brake, smooth swivel wheels, and spacious storage basket. The stroller folds down easily and automatically locks for storage. see more...

Kristina K.
Camden, SC
This stroller used to get a lot of compliments! The reason I had to discontinue using it was because it was so huge I could barely fit it in the back of anything we were driving. One of the wheels would always fall off as well when I would pack it away. My son tried to enjoy this, it’s a smooth ride but the arm bar would always be obstructing his view, meaning he couldn’t see over it. I loved that the actual seat changed into a bassinet (never could figure out how to use that feature though) but the best thing about it was that you can turn baby forward facing or facing you. I purchased this from Once Upon A Child.
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
Overall a good stroller. My only complaint is how big the stroller is when folded. I bought it off of amazon for our family Disney World trip. We loved how comfortable our daughter was in it. It’s just not a pack and go type of stroller.
Wendi E.
DrSoto
Stroller is easy to use, easy to open and close. Has plenty of room and can hold diaper bag, purse etc. Stroller is east to maneuver but is VERY BULKY even when closed. Making storage hard and it takes up a lot of trunk space compared to other strollers.
Cherrie M.
I absolutely love this stroller . It has everything a new mom needs for her baby. It’s very easy to control and handle with easy opening .