BY COMBI

The All-in-One Activity Walker with a colorful automotive theme provides a playful & stimulating experience for your toddler. A lockable bounce feature, anti-skid pads, steering wheel with lights and sounds, attached fun mirrors and removable hood for snack/play tray make for a safe and comfortable environment for your child. A wipeable seat cushion makes cleaning easy. see more...

• "My son loved this walker from the day we got it for him ." in 3 reviews
  • "I have twin infants and neither one of them last long in them." in 1 review
  • "We didn't get to use it much since there wasn't much hard work floors but he had a great time in it." in 1 review
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
My son loved it. We didn't get to use it much since there wasn't much hard work floors but he had a great time in it. I like that you can lock it and they can't walk and even take the top off for a tray.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Its a very nice bouncer/walker... and my nephew loved his. The only problem I seen was that when he got a bit older, it didn't raise high enough for him, so I had to take him out of it.
Tonia Z.
My hubby and I are major car enthusiasts! So this was a MUST for our son! Thankfully, he adores it! EVERYONE compliments on how awesome it is when they come visit!
Nikolle M.
Aston , PA
I have this in pink for my daughter. she love its! she can't quite walk around it it yet but she honks the horn and bounces in it! its such a cute product
Codi B.
Manhattan, KS
These are adorable! I have twin infants and neither one of them last long in them. They don't seem to bounce very well so their more of just a walker.
Lisa B.
My son loved this walker! He was crusin in style & loved playing with the dash! The car also bounces so it doubles as a jumper! I give it an A+!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son loved this walker from the day we got it for him . It was his favorite thing to be in . Now that he's two he tries to get on it lol
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
This walker is fantastic! Baby looks like a total rebel on it! Definitely an original design too!
Rachel B.
West Richland, WA
We had a red one of these for our son when he was smaller. Absolutely loved it! Durable and adorable, well worth the price.
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
This is a great buy received as a gift at my baby shower my daughter loved it and then my niece and now on to third child to use. Well made
veronica m.