BY COMBI

The All-in-One Activity Walker with a colorful automotive theme provides a playful & stimulating experience for your toddler. A lockable bounce feature, anti-skid pads, steering wheel with lights and sounds, attached fun mirrors and removable hood for snack/play tray make for a safe and comfortable environment for your child. A wipeable seat cushion makes cleaning easy. see more...

• "My son loved this walker from the day we got it for him ." in 3 reviews
  • "I have twin infants and neither one of them last long in them." in 1 review
  • "We didn't get to use it much since there wasn't much hard work floors but he had a great time in it." in 1 review
Kori M.
Macon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hate this walker. We bought the police themed one because my husband is a deputy and we thought it would be cute. It was more expensive and he found some good reviews so we thought it would be worth it. The walker doesn't do anthing, it has one button that lights up and that's it. It's hard for him to reach the little parts that spin on the outside of the walker. He has been standing up for 3 months now and can not walk the toy at all because it doesn't move. I have hard time getting it to push without him even in it. This walker is literally THE WORST child item I have ever purchased, especially as expensive as it was. My 9 month old starts crying when I pick him up and even try to put him in the Walker.
Heather H.
Fernandina , FL
We liked this walker. We didn't use it much because most of our house is carpeted and the wheels don't roll very well on the carpet, and my son was very clingy of my so he didn't want to be in it. But we are keeping it in hopes that baby #2 will like it. My favorite part is that the top hood comes off so there is just a tray that we used for snack time.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
My son loved it. We didn't get to use it much since there wasn't much hard work floors but he had a great time in it. I like that you can lock it and they can't walk and even take the top off for a tray.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Its a very nice bouncer/walker... and my nephew loved his. The only problem I seen was that when he got a bit older, it didn't raise high enough for him, so I had to take him out of it.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby has the same one its very cute and safe to use around the house especially because its unique not like all the other regular walker I would really recommend
Tonia Z.
My hubby and I are major car enthusiasts! So this was a MUST for our son! Thankfully, he adores it! EVERYONE compliments on how awesome it is when they come visit!
Nikolle M.
Aston , PA
I have this in pink for my daughter. she love its! she can't quite walk around it it yet but she honks the horn and bounces in it! its such a cute product
Codi B.
Manhattan, KS
These are adorable! I have twin infants and neither one of them last long in them. They don't seem to bounce very well so their more of just a walker.
Lisa B.
My son loved this walker! He was crusin in style & loved playing with the dash! The car also bounces so it doubles as a jumper! I give it an A+!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son loved this walker from the day we got it for him . It was his favorite thing to be in . Now that he's two he tries to get on it lol
veronica m.