BY COMBI

Combi - All-in-One Activity Walker: Recommended for a child up to 25 lbs who can sit upright unassisted Walker, bouncer and entertainment center Snack and play tray under removable hood Lights and sounds on steering wheel Anti-skid pads for safety Handles to help with walking skills Play mirror for child's enjoyment Lockable bounce feature with 3 adjustable heights Seat cushion wipes clean easily see more...

Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
My five month old loves this walker/bouncer!! She's too short for the original setting it was on but you can adjust it so her feet hit the ground now. She loves playing with the mirrors and steering wheel!!
Amanda F.
EGG HBR TWP, NJ
Got this as a baby shower gift, daughter loved it, easy removable seat fabric for washing, jump setting or stationary setting, toy bar removes to be a tray for snack time. Cons for us was didn't break down for storage and takes us a lot of space when child not in it.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
We received a Blue walker as a baby shower gift for my son. He absolutely loved this walker. It's easy to put together. It's light so it was easy for him to walk around. Easy to pick up and move if needed. The sounds it makes aren't too annoying. The only problem I ever had was with cleaning it, you can't take the leather seat portion out to clean around the edges.
kera p.
Middleville, MI
My daughter loves this walker! She loves that it bounces and she can move around. I love that the front comes right off leaving a tray for snacks or other toys!
Brendy M.
Gardena, CA
I love the design on these , i go a red one for my son. the only thing i didn't like was that i couldn't make it taller . he grew out of it pretty quickly.
Mika R.
Absolutely love this walker. It's cute and my daughter loves it. The jump setting her her favorite