BY COMBI

Combi Activity Walker: Recommended for children that can sit upright unassisted up to 25 lbs Lockable bounce feature Anti-skid pads Steering wheel with lights and sounds Attached fun mirrors Removable hood for snack/play tray Wipeable seat cushion makes cleaning easy Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately) see more...

Kerye S.
My oldest loved this when she was learning to walk. She would be in it while I was cleaning/cooking and made my life so much easier with an attached baby and messy house! The hood comes off and there’s a tray to set food on!
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this walker. My 4.5 month old who still needs a little assistance to sit up has no issue in this on his own. He can easily reach the buttons on the steering wheel and the little mirrors to play with. I like that I can change it into a little bouncer as well. The tray area comes in handy to out other toys on when he gets tired of the steering wheel and mirrors.
Amanda G.
Houma, LA
This walker is super cute and my daughter loved hers. The hood conveniently comes off so the baby has a little tray for snack and what not. Also there are adjustable height levels that you can lock. Very durable as well.
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Ok I have the black and pink one for my b/g twins and they are obsessed hahah they can jump and walk around which is so much fun for them.. I actually bought mine at a just between friends sale so I got a discount on both!!
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this walker/jumper. I bought my son a red one years ago 7 to be exact. I like how the front of the car is detachable. It really is worth the price.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wouldn’t buy this for my baby but we did get it as a grift from my brother. My son loved his walker and t was pretty cute to see him walking in this
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This so cute i love it it's cute as s gift for someone. I like how the style of the car is it's so adorable.
jen c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does this come in any other colors?