BY COMBAT SPORTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A full 1 of shock absorbing, latex foam padding Unilaterally performed knuckle padding with open wrist compartment A must for ground & pound training Fully open palm 100% leather construction with a flexible neoprene thumb see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Śaiđ Ğ.
"My name is Said I love this site

And also this product that I loved very much and I want to get it and I review this product in Instagram And Facebook And Youtube
I also have experience in this sport(2years)
I hope you give me this product Combat Sports MMA Hammer Shin Guards