BY COMBAT

Combat® Source Kill 5 Roach Bait Stations
Kills roaches at their source.
Kills small & large roaches.
Contains 12.
For large and small roaches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I use them in the garage in the house or where ever, cause I do not like bugs, they do work bugs go in them and they can't come out
yulissa R.
This kills every cockroach you see i purchsed because of small cockroaches and all you see is dead roaches awesome product
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a great product, works well, just make sure you follow the instructions and keep these away from children.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These really do work at luring unwanted insects into the trap. I would pay close attention to where you place them though if young children are around.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this in the past and they work really good. They kill most bugs and roaches. I put them in the corners behind fridge and under sink cabinets.
April W.
Seneca, MO
This is just about the only thing that has worked besides the exterminator. I like the tube stuff better than the traps though.
Carrie C.
I didn't see where these worked that well for us.. We experienced wood ants this past summer and these didn't even knock a dent in them.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
A friend of mine got these and said they do work but they aren't the best. The catch some of the roaches but the don't solve the problem.
Shannon B.
I have used this product in pass it does work to control pest. However it's important to follow instructions in regards tO change baits when needed