BY COMBAT

Advanced Food Formula* Kills Roaches Fast Easy to use For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices Starts working in hours How Combat® Plus Brand Works: Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest. Conrains: 1 syringe Total Net Wt 2.1oz *versus pervious gel formula Please recycle empty carton. ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
Wasn't effective at all in my case ... Haven't found any dead bugs! I was really hoping this was going to work
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Was not effective when I moved out to a cheap apartment with my roommate in college. Then again, the apartments were so bad they just needed to be demolished.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
This product is great. You just place it where needed and let it sit. It does not cause a mess and can be swept or vacuumed up.
candy t.
candy t.
Louisville, KY
My sister brought in one of those guys who spray the house. He sprayed once they came back each month and put down this gel and charged her a lot of money. I didn't waist my money on the spray and just bought the gel. Totally worked! I didn't see a lot to begin with just a few but now I don't see any!
J Neil E.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
I actually saw a professional exterminator use a product that looked exactly like this in my house one time. After that I quit using a professional exterminator and just began buying this product. You can put in the cupboards up under sinks and in all those tight places just like they do and it works damn good.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
It seems no matter how clean you are, or what you do when you live an apartment your bound to get roaches at one time or another. I remember when we used to live in an apartment and every time a neighbor would move roaches would come in, YUCK!!!! So we would grab one or two boxes put it right in the cracks, leave and it goes to work. I swear by this stuff its AMAZING!! It really kills the roaches. I've recommended this to other people and they have all fell in love with it as well . I highly recommend it I you have roaches.
Kristle B.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I bet I have tried every product known to man to get rid of roaches. I live in an apartment complex and they seem to be pretty common here. However, this really does its job, after putting this around my apt I haven't seen any.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I hate roaches and i buy this product to use when i find one around the house
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've used this product in my kitchen and it works great there isn't any smell and you can use a small amount.
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
This works wonders , you put the gel down and within days you have dead bugs !! It really does work.
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Decorator Expert
Where do you purchase it at?