BY COMBAT

Advanced Food Formula* Kills Roaches Fast Easy to use For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices Starts working in hours How Combat® Plus Brand Works: Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest. Conrains: 1 syringe Total Net Wt 2.1oz *versus pervious gel formula Please recycle empty carton. ; see more...

Bonnie Z.
La Junta, CO
OMG! This stuff is truly amazing! My regular bug guy showed me this product last summer when I was having an ant invasion in my kitchen. I live in a very small town, but we do have a Walmart that serves not only my town, but also 4 other small surrounding towns. I was concerned about my cats getting into it, since it is a product that is placed in a bead, so he took a plastic drinking straw out of his pocket (from one of the fast food places) and cut a piece off about 1 1/2" to 2" long. He then filled it with this amazing goo, placed it where the ants were and poof! My worries about the kitties getting into it and getting sick were gone......not long after, so were the ants. This is great stuff, I highly recommend it!
Tasha C.
It seems no matter how clean you are, or what you do when you live an apartment your bound to get roaches at one time or another. I remember when we used to live in an apartment and every time a neighbor would move roaches would come in, YUCK!!!! So we would grab one or two boxes put it right in the cracks, leave and it goes to work. I swear by this stuff its AMAZING!! It really kills the roaches. I've recommended this to other people and they have all fell in love with it as well . I highly recommend it I you have roaches.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me & my husband let my ex friend move in with us & unknowing she had roaches at the house she moved from so they came in her bags & it seemed like we were infested & the first thing I searched for was combat! I've used other combat products before & they worked like a charm. Luckily with this gel & the spray can we took care of all of them & the gel helps keep it under control so we don't get them again.I have children so I'm glad it doesn't have a smell
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I bet I have tried every product known to man to get rid of roaches. I live in an apartment complex and they seem to be pretty common here. However, this really does its job, after putting this around my apt I haven't seen any.
candy t.
Louisville, KY
My sister brought in one of those guys who spray the house. He sprayed once they came back each month and put down this gel and charged her a lot of money. I didn't waist my money on the spray and just bought the gel. Totally worked! I didn't see a lot to begin with just a few but now I don't see any!
Giovanna D.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Despotic definitely work in my old apartment on the new the neighbors came and brown roaches from ready and they were in my house I was super disgusted tried to take care of it myself and I use this product and all of them are gone I didn't see any anymore after the ones that died
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
I actually saw a professional exterminator use a product that looked exactly like this in my house one time. After that I quit using a professional exterminator and just began buying this product. You can put in the cupboards up under sinks and in all those tight places just like they do and it works damn good.
Betie f.
pasadena, ca
Maybe I'm using it wrong but it's not as effective as I thought. The first week I saw a big difference but after a while I feel like it started to go back to how it started.
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
I use Combat brand for all my insect needs. I use this and put along cracks and back of cabinet just to keep any pesky bugs or ants or whatever from coming in!
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Was not effective when I moved out to a cheap apartment with my roommate in college. Then again, the apartments were so bad they just needed to be demolished.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where do you purchase it at?