Combat Roach Source Kill MaxR3

by Combat

Advanced Food Formula* Kills Roaches Fast Easy to use For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices Starts working in hours How Combat® Plus Brand Works: Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest. Conrains: 1 syringe Total Net Wt 2.1oz *versus pervious gel formula Please recycle empty carton. ;

Where do you purchase it at?
Start your review of Combat Roach Source Kill MaxR3!
Combat gel is the best roach control other than a professional exterminator. I put it on top of my door jam to catch the ones coming from my neighbor’s apartment, and if it gets real bad, I put it over their door too. The only issue is that it dries up and you have to reapply.
Rochester, NY
Combat Roach Source Kill MaxR3 works. I had roaches trying to invade my home from the outside. Within weeks I saw none on my outside door as I was seeing frequently trying to come in from neighboring house.
Kissimmee
It didn't really help too much. I do like that it's easy to keep away from children and pets. For the price I would have thought it would do a better job. I was disappointed 😞.
Chillicothe, Ohio
This brand of combat is the best to use. It's a little expensive but it's what I would recommend. We used this for our place and we bought over 15 boxes of it. We done from the top to the bottom of our house with it. The next week we never seen anymore roach's. If you need something for this problem. I recommend this brand of combat before you call the exterminator. It has no scent and your gonna be very happy
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
We can't use any of the powders or anything because of mu daughter and our cats but we use the roach gel on the counter tops to make sure that we don't get any roaches. Its effective. We know we have to put more when we start seeing roaches
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
It was dark brown, so it’s not subtle. It’s easy to apply and remove. I had no roaches for a day and then I had dead roaches for a few days before everything went back to normal (3-5 roaches per day). I was hoping it would change color but it stayed dark brown.
Double Spgs, AL
This thing really works. I bought this product about 5 yrs. ago. I haven't seen a roach since...actually I saw one baby one and put down some more of this stuff. Since then, I haven't seen any roaches. I had a massive problem-the kind where you turn out the light and they take over. Now, there are NO roaches in my house. It's been years since I've seen one. I highly recommend this product
This is the ONLY product I've ever tried (& I have tried many, many different products and brands) that was a success! I'm so thankful too! Yes, killed the entire colony and the queen!! Haven't seen one in 65 days and counting. (Without reapplication)
La Junta, CO
OMG! This stuff is truly amazing! My regular bug guy showed me this product last summer when I was having an ant invasion in my kitchen. I live in a very small town, but we do have a Walmart that serves not only my town, but also 4 other small surrounding towns. I was concerned about my cats getting into it, since it is a product that is placed in a bead, so he took a plastic drinking straw out of his pocket (from one of the fast food places) and cut a piece off about 1 1/2" to 2" long. He then filled it with this amazing goo, placed it where the ants were and poof! My worries about the kitties getting into it and getting sick were gone......not long after, so were the ants. This is great stuff, I highly recommend it!
It seems no matter how clean you are, or what you do when you live an apartment your bound to get roaches at one time or another. I remember when we used to live in an apartment and every time a neighbor would move roaches would come in, YUCK!!!! So we would grab one or two boxes put it right in the cracks, leave and it goes to work. I swear by this stuff its AMAZING!! It really kills the roaches. I've recommended this to other people and they have all fell in love with it as well . I highly recommend it I you have roaches.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...