BY COMBAT

Kills Queen and entire colony. 6 baits, total net wt. 0.21 oz . Easy to use Child-resistant baits No vapor, fumes or odor How Combat® Quick Kill Formula Works: Ants enter the bait station and eat the bait. Ants take the bait back to the nest. Ants pass the bait on to kill the queen and destroy the entire colony. Guaranteed To Work Or your money back!  Call the Combat® Helpline at for information. Please recycle empty carton. EPA Reg. No. 64240-30  EPA Est. No. 5813-MS-01 ; see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
These are good baits for ants. We get a lot of them during the summer months and now we have seen less of them.
Reyna S.
Reyna S.
I love these ant baits. We have a huge or should I say we had a huge ant infestation in my home. I brought ant sprays which worked but was temporary. I decided to buy these baits and haven't had a problem since.
Cynthia  J.
Cynthia J.
Great product. I tend to get a lot of ants during the spring -fall time. They fall and I've seen less ants now