BY COMBAT

Attract three times more ants for a quicker distribution of ingredients for the fastest kill to the colony. Easy to use. Child-resistant baits emit no vapor or fumes. No monitoring needed. Physical Form: Solid; Pest Type: Ants. ~ Includes 12 packs of six ant traps.DIA45901. 45901. Combat Combat Ant Killing System, Child-resistant, Kills Queen & Colony. see more...

• Did anyone else notice the ants walking right past it without eve...1 Answers
China W.
These have worked 100% for me both times I've used them! The Ants are gone within a few days and I don't see them again for at least another 1-2 years. It's obviously not a permanent solution but will take care of the ants already in your home until you get an exterminator to spray in and around your home/apartment.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
These don't work. Save your money!!! The purpose is to get rid of the ants and they could care less about this trap.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
I liked this product I thought it did really well at killing the ants In my parents house!
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
These did not help with our ant problem at all! They all ran right past it! I would not recommend this product.
misty.patch
Armona
I used this product and it sucks with killing the ants in my house save your money..
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
Did anyone else notice the ants walking right past it without even noticing it's there?