BY COLUMBUS SALAME COMPANY

Columbus sliced italian dry salame 12 oz see more...

Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
My son loves this stuff . I love the size of each slice. I usually like to make my 6 year old a sandwich with them using hamburger buns and it works out just awesome . They do not taste greasy or salty.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
I like this brand! Keeps well & their range of cured meats is legit! Great for homemade pizzas, cold sandwiches, grilled paninis, & meat/cheese plate appetizers!
Lauren R.
Belmont, CA
This is a great addition to charcuterie plates at home! The slices aren't too greasy/slimy like some other brands. The flavor is there and it is easy to store.
Hobart C.
Redwood City, CA
I typically get these from costco and snack on these quite often. Its got the right amount of fat and flavor that keeps me wanting more. Try their peppered version. It's even better
Erin C.
Ozark, Mo
Delicious for a cheese plate. They're just dry enough and salty enough.. not too heavy like a lot of salami.