BY COLUMBINA

Danielle A.
Love these strawberry candies! They are so good. An all time favorite hard candy.  These are so great with their strawberry filling in the middle.  Just when you think the candy cant get better then your mouth fills with the gooey center.  These are perfect size, great price and can be found at most stores.
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do grandmas even buy these? I think they just form naturally in the bottom of purses. They are the parsley of a sausage and cheese gift box. They are timeless and omnipresent.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
So I never really liked these things when I was a kid, mostly because I'm a chocoholic.

But recently, this super nice lady who goes to my church started bringing this huge bag of candy with her every Sunday and passes it out to everyone which is fantastic. And these strawberry candies are in there. I started eating so many of them that she comes up and just knows I'm going to take like 3 or 4.

Long story short, they're delicious.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An all time favorite hard candy.  These are so great with their strawberry filling in the middle.  Just when you think the candy cant get better then your mouth fills with the gooey center.  These are perfect size, perfect price and can be found at most stores.
A B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my treat growing up by my grandma when I would behave and the ONLY candy she had every year for Halloween. She must have had a cabinet full of them. Sweet strawberry flavor hard candy and delicious liquidy surprise on the inside. As they say “grandmas always know best”
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very delishious candy with strawberry flavor and a sort of strawberry jam in the middle. It is good to suck on but when I bite it gets stuck on my teeth. The only bad part. Sometimes I prefer to suck it all the way to the bottom so I won't have that sticky problem.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good but just for once in awhile for me otherwise they get to be too sugary for my liking. The inside really does taste like Strawberries! These are chewy but melt pretty nicely in your mouth I just cant stand all that sugar thats inside.
Lia H.
Henderson, NV
I have loved these ever since I was little. I loved going to the bank with my mom so I could get them. They are sweet on the inside and are great in taste! still one of my favorite candies to this day!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty much your number 1 candy you will receive on Halloween that are impossible to find in stores! Lol. These are really good hard candies with a chewy center to it. If you have never tried these you need to!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason when I was younger these were always in my house and I loved chewing them. I loved the inside of them. The strawberry flavor was amazing and I recommend these they are worth a try
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What stores other than bulk candy stores can you find these?
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
en que parte en miami puedo encontrar estos caramelos?? where can i buy this candies at miami?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone else remember eating these? (:
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Does the inside really taste like Strawberries?