BY COLUMBINA #71 in Hard Candy

• Does the inside really taste like Strawberries?Be the first to answer!
  • en que parte en miami puedo encontrar estos caramelos?? where can ...1 Answers
  • What stores other than bulk candy stores can you find these?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.
Ten outta ten. i get these on holoween. Yes, i mean holo. I don't know how many words I need to finish this review. But i need to know because I can copy and paste this and re-use this and get my dang badge. I don't know.., I am so sorry if you are reading this review.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I'm really not much of a hard candy lover, but these strawberry filled bon bons are excellent. I buy these at the dollar store. They are affordable, and last a long time, so they are a great value. I usually buy a few packages whenever I find them in stock.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
This candy rocks! I never really knew what they were called or what they were exactly. These were always just in the candy bowl on the way out from a restaurant. But I love their sweet outer layer and soft, slightly sour center.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
Call me a grandma, but whenever I see these in a candy bowl, I always fill my purse. These have been and will always be my favorite hard candy
shay c.
shay c.
kannapolis, NC
Growing up all of the old ladies at church kept these in their purse. You never buy these, they just randomly appear.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I only loved these because they had a filling on the inside and the only thing at the bottom of my grandmas bag
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Grew up eating these lmfao out of all the candy in the candy bowl these are the ones I've always reached for.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
So I never really liked these things when I was a kid, mostly because I'm a chocoholic.

But recently, this super nice lady who goes to my church started bringing this huge bag of candy with her every Sunday and passes it out to everyone which is fantastic. And these strawberry candies are in there. I started eating so many of them that she comes up and just knows I'm going to take like 3 or 4.

Long story short, they're delicious.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
An all time favorite hard candy.  These are so great with their strawberry filling in the middle.  Just when you think the candy cant get better then your mouth fills with the gooey center.  These are perfect size, perfect price and can be found at most stores.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very delishious candy with strawberry flavor and a sort of strawberry jam in the middle. It is good to suck on but when I bite it gets stuck on my teeth. The only bad part. Sometimes I prefer to suck it all the way to the bottom so I won't have that sticky problem.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What stores other than bulk candy stores can you find these?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
en que parte en miami puedo encontrar estos caramelos?? where can i buy this candies at miami?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Anyone else remember eating these? (:
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the inside really taste like Strawberries?