BY COLUMBIA

Columbia Sportswear Men's Steens Mountain 2.0 Jacket - The Men's Steens Mountain Fleece 2.0 Jacket by Columbia Sportswear is just the thing for a weekend at the lake, or an evening around town. Made from 100% polyester, this outdoor staple features a finely tuned fit and a soft-yet-rugged filament-fleece fabrication, to keep you warm when temperatures plummet. It is every bit as rugged, warm, and durable as it is soft, and the mock-neck collar helps further fend off chilly air. The full-length front zipper allows for controlled ventilation, and two zip-closed security pockets provide convenient storage so you can keep your essentials close at hand. If you are in the market for something to be your next go to piece for comfort, look no further than the Men's Steens Mountain Fleece 2.0 Jacket by Columbia Sportswear. see more...

Stacey R.
Greenwood
Jacket keeps you nice and warm. You can wear this with any color tee shirt. I have nothing bad to say about this jacket I’m very happy with it. Prices are worth it for the jacket . I would recommend this to anyone
Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
Bought this for my husband at one of their outlet stores in AC. They are pricey, but worth it. He loves this particular one for fall weather. We will only buy this, and north face brands now. Others don't compare.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased this for my husband in a 4X this past winter. We had found it at a local big & tall store for $90 and although I feel that the item's quality is worth the price, I couldn't see spending that kind of money. I found it on Amazon at a fraction of the price, and it arrived promptly after ordering it. My husband loves it! It is extremely soft and while not too heavy, it is perfect for the 30 degree weather we got this winter. I would highly recommend to all!
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
These are the only fleece jackets that I've used for the past 8 years or so. So comfortable and they keep you warm.