Columbia Sportswear

Columbia Sportswear
548 Reviews
5 / 5
I have purchased everything from hats, gloves, socks, jackets, shirts, and even underwear with the Columbia brand. The Durability and comfort is awesome.
5 / 5
Highly recommend Columbia Icelandite turbodown jacket! Best all around parka for women! True to size and super warm. Can often be found for half price!
5 / 5
I bought this one for my one year old. It's fit & warm. My baby really love it. The fabric gentle, softly, good for baby. I will buy more style for her to change
5 / 5
My family loves Columbia! Everything we’ve got there has been very durable- clothing, socks, water bottles, etc. I have a coat that is a few years old and there has been no breakdown of it. Everything is worth the price because it lasts so long!
5 / 5
As an outdoor lover, Columbia had become my go-to for outdoor needs. From clothing to boots to even boat shoes, I love wearing this brand. It's also great that my boat shoes can pass for office attire, so I wear these regularly as they are so comfortable and go with most of my office friendly clothing. I love heading to the local shop to see what new things they've got.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Ropa de buena calidad en general.Aunqie mis botas de trecking me salieron mal porque dejan pasar el agua.Pero las chaquetas,polares y pantalones son de buena calidad.El precio es demasiado elevado para la calidad de los materiales que utilizan
5 / 5
Qu'est ce que j'aime cette marque ultra performante pour le ski. Je possède un veste depuis des années et elle est robuste. Bien pour le sport et ultra confort.
5 / 5
Columbia is a reliable choice for those seeking high-quality, durable outdoor gear. Their wide range of products and performance features make them a good fit for diverse activities and weather conditions. However, be prepared for potentially higher prices and some potential inconsistencies in sizing and style. Ultimately, whether Columbia is the right brand for you depends on your budget, activity needs, and individual style preferences. Consider researching specific products and checking online reviews before diving in.
5 / 5
This is the best brand for skiing. The ski stuff is the best here. My dad has a jacket that is 11 years old and like new. I love this brand👌🏻 Highly recommended
5 / 5
I like the brand and like this boots it is light comfy warm easy to wear fit one size ,net ,stylish , waterproof so works with rain and snow the color come fit with all winter outfit price 150c$ bought it 87 in sale so price is fair for me