Columbia Sportswear

by Columbia Sportswear

What are some good hiking boot options?
Does anyone know if this is a durable jacket and if it would be good to wear on a camping trip? Women's Columbia Rain to Fame Hooded Rain Jacket ? #GREATOUTDOORS
Any one think this is the best brand for outdoor camping clothes o winter?
Start your review of Columbia Sportswear!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
the products are warm and of great quality i have had some of my columbia wear for 5 or more years and its still in great shape in reviews
In addition to my North Face items, Columbia is a big part of my go-to winter gear for skiing, snowshoeing, skating, winter camping, and even fun stuff like tubing.in reviews
This brand is not nearly as expensive as The North Face and is a great brand if you do not want to splurge.in reviews
My daughter and I both have the Columbia fleece jackets, I was kind of leary buying them I didn't think they would be warm.in reviews
In my opinion, this brand is just as high quality as northface at a much cheaper price.in reviews
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Jennie M.
I love my 3 in 1, bugaboo whatever you want to call it. Love that I am be super warm or just cozy.
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Shawna H.
Columbia Sportswear my family loves Columbia outfits the jackets are so nice and thick very good quality!! I shop here a lot for my partner he works outside so I always buy the long sleeve spf shirts for him and let me tell you they protect him really good from the sun!!! I highly recommend this brand get all my kids jackets from here as well!!! I love this store
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Jamie J.
Columbia sportswear is warm and durable. My family has been wearing the clothing/boots/jackets for a few years now. I really like the quality of their lines for men, women, and kids. Pretty great selection too. I would definitely buy more of their products when needed again. I would recommend them not only to keep you warm, dry, but cool too in the summer.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Brooke M.
I love the Columbia PFG fishing shirts with UPF protection. We take them to the C lake with us every time and put them on when we feel we’ve had too much sun. Even in the 107 degree Texas heat the long sleeves keep you cool, it’s crazy! I love the shimmer too as that’s what reflects the rays off of you. I even wear mine in the water and every dry quickly. We both have them on in this photo and recommend them to everyone we know.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Darlene C.
I bought this jacket about 2 years ago for rainy, and/or windy days. It's a great jacket..hood, pockets, and it's lighweight. Just what I was looking for! The only thing, (and that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) is the velcro along the zipper and the sleeves. The velcro sticks to EVERYTHING! Some of my clothes have gotten ruined by this velcro UGH! I still wear it, but I'm being more careful now that I'm aware of this downfall! Any future purchases, for any brand of clothing...No More Velcro! 😬🙂 (Beware!) 😄
Tammy M.
Essex, MA
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Tammy M.
This is a great jacket. It withstands heavy winds and rainy weather. I love the silver insulated lining that keeps me warm on the chilliest of days. The only thing that would make this jacket better would be if it had a hood which it doesn’t so I took off one star. #Columbia Sportswear #influencer #fff #followforfollow #follow4follow #outdoor #gear #picturethisbytammy #natural #naturallook
Paola H.
Chula Vista, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Paola H.
It is my favorite bran for winter. I have some jackets from this brand and I love all of them. There are super comfortable, warm, and it's doesn't feel heavy. I love the colors and the fabrics.
Julia  S.
Saint Helens, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Julia  S.
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Julia  S.
My family and I took a day trip to Cannon Beach. When you live in Oregon you always need a coat in the car. We experience each season in a single day around here. Columbia jackets are perfect for keeping out the cold wind and keeping you dry. We take them on all of our adventures.
Katrina Rhea D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Katrina Rhea D.
As someone who is always outdoors, I always need an apparel that can protect me from the wind, the sun, and the rain. Columbia is my favorite brand for windbreakers. It fits me well, it is waterproof, and the price is reasonable.
Adriana V.
Racine, WI
Columbia Sportswear uploaded by Adriana V.
Baby girl had gotten a jacket for Christmas and it has provided just warmth and comfort thy I decided to buy her another one for the upcoming season. Although their selection for children is small, you can’t beat the quality of their products. Plus, outlet stores always provide the best deals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie P.
New Milford, CT
il y a 3 ans
Columbia Sportswear ? Is it really as warm and long lasting as everyone says? My biggest problem is most women's jacket are too short (73" wing span). Do they make women's jacket in Tall?
Isidora C. il y a 2 ans
Donde puedo encontrar parkas para climas extremos ?