Columbia Mariah Carey ~ Merry Christmas (used)

by Columbia

Personnel: Mariah Carey (vocals); Dann Huff (guitar); Lenny Pickett (saxophone); Loris Holland (piano, Hammond B-3 organ); Greg Phillinganes (piano); Walter Afanasieff (Hammond B-3 organ, keyboards, synthesizer, bass, tambourine, claps, programming); Randy Jackson, Kirk Lyons (bass); Buddy Williams, Bernard Davis, Omar Hakim (drums); Dave Silliman (percussion); Gary Cirimelli, Dan Shea, Robert Clivilles, David Cole (programming); Melonie Daniels, Shanrae Price, Kelly Price, Cindy Mizzelle (background vocals).Children's Choir: Wayne Daniels, Jr, David Daniels, Nathan Daniels, Jodi Walton, 3D, Jazzmin Walton, Janaye Walton, Tobitha Shinique Owens. Producers: Mariah Carey, Loris Holland, Walter Afanasieff. Recorded at the Hit Factory, New York. Composers: Mariah Carey; Walter Afanasieff. Personnel: Mariah Carey (vocals, background vocals); Dann Huff (guitar); Lenny Pickett (tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone); Greg Phillinganes, Loris Holland (piano); Walter Afanasieff (keyboards, synthesizer, drums, tambourine, programming, drum programming); Kirk Lyons, Randy Jackson (bass guitar); David Cole, Robert Clivill s (drums, percussion, programming); Omar Hakim, Bernard Davis, Buddy Williams (drums); David Silliman (percussion); Dan Shea, Gary Cirimelli (programming); Cindy Mizelle, Shanrae Price, Kelly Price, Melonie Daniels (background vocals).Audio Mixer: Mick Guzauski. Recording information: The Hit Factory, New York, NY. Photographer: Daniela Federici. Arrangers: Loris Holland; Mariah Carey; Walter Afanasieff.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Columbia Mariah Carey ~ Merry Christmas (used)!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Columbia Mariah Carey ~ Merry Christmas (used) uploaded by Stephanie S.
I love Mariah Carey's voice, her songs are so great that you can honestly get lost in them. I've been listening to her since long before I can remember. This Christmas album is awesome for the holidays, some how it just brightens my holidays!
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
I can honestly say that this is the best Christmas CD ever made. There are so many songs like Silent Night, Christmas Baby, Joy to the World, Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town. But my favorite song is All I want for Christmas Is You. I hear that song and it just makes me want to dance no matter where I am. Thank you Mariah for such a beautiful song. Happy Holidays!!
T G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It just isn't Christmas without Mariah Carey belting out what she wants For Christmas! Some people might get sick of hearing it, but it's a huge part of getting into the spirit of the holidays for me. No one sings Christmas like Mariah! She's a national treasure.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Girl, put down your coffee & put this on. Mariah is the quintessential set of pipes for Christmas music! Her classic Christmas songs are so upbeat & catchy, you vang help but be in a great mood. 7 words say it all... All I want for Christmas is you! #alliwantforchristmas #newyesrsamefavs
Steven S.
Staff
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Columbia Mariah Carey ~ Merry Christmas (used) uploaded by Steven S.
Best Christmas album ever produced. Mariah truly is the queen of Christmas -- the holiday simply wouldn't be the same without All I Want For Christmas Is You. Her second Christmas album is good, too.
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mariah Carey has one of the best Christmas albums ever. Obviously she is up there with The Jackson 5. She is just really good.
Nikki J.
Belcher, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Mariah Carey's voice, her songs are so great that you can honestly get lost in them. I've been listening to her since I was a teenager. A Similar artist would be Whitney Houston. This Christmas album is awesome for the holidays, some how it just makes the holidays better!
Dee J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best selling Christmas albums ever, and there is a reason why. It has classics remade and instant classics. I must listen to every year!
shanay Z.
Tazewell, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this cd of hers and growing up when me and my mom put up the christmas decoration we listened to this cd!!
Jamie C.
Youngsville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite Christmas album! I can listen to it year round. But I do love Christmas music. Every Mariah fan should have this album in their collection.

Looking for your answer?