BY COLUMBIA CREST WINERY

Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
H3 Cabernet is one of my favorite everyday wines. It’s roughly $10 per bottle and a steal for the quality. I buy it at Costco because it’s the perfect everyday wine and it tastes so much better than the price point. I am a fan of bold reds that are a little dry and this was perfect for me. It’s not too heavy but had that beautiful, rich flavor.
Hil P.
I drink Merlot frequently and love to try different brands. However, I cannot seem to stop buying this Merlot. It is my favorite wine in the whole world and is wonderfully affordable. It has such a delicious flavor and a spectacular after-taste, and goes well with many different things!
Amanda-Lynn M.
Columbia Crest typically makes great wine products so I decided to try the Merlot. This wine was very well crafted but just a little too sweet for my individual taste.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
This Merlot is very affordable. It has a sweeter flavor which seems to enhance its richness in my opinion. If you like Merlot, this is one to try!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I wish I could say it was a good taste I think I'm just a sweeter tasting type of girl. but very Good for a sip n movie night type of day.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I'm a sucker for Washington wines and this is one of my favorites. It's so delicious and it's not super expensive. Around $15 I think.
Jane S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All of the H3 wines are amazing. This merlot is smooth and goes great with steak. The price point is also very budget friendly.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love this stuff, the flavor is amazing ! I have it at least once a week or more and highly recommend it to my friends!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
I don´t drink alcohol but people say that is very good. My uncle usually buy it for celebrations. Where can i buy it for him?
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I drink semi often, but this is by far my favorite, the taste Is absolutely amazing, would highly recommend
johannys c.
pr
Where do i find it, online?