Columbia Crest Two Vines Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 uploaded by Kim G.

BY COLUMBIA CREST

Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I thought that these would be good to use, apparently not so much, it doesn't clean your teeth enough and you can still get cavities. The dentist doesn't even recommend them. They are handy when you just ate or have something stuck in between your teeth.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Cooked with this the other day and made a great pork tenderloin in the crock pot! Haven't tried it on its own but was priced well and I would definitely buy it again!
Julia B.
Middleburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are nice for the kids, to keep in my purse or for packing, but I have a dental appliance and they don't work well for that particular issue. Otherwise, Glide is an excellent brand.
Sarah A.
I like that I can carry these in my purse, so when we go to the movies or I eat popcorn somewhere I have something to get it out of my teeth!
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
I really dislike these, despite their convince. I find them hard to use for your entire mouth because after a few teeth they are gross!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Crest floss picks are very convenient for when you run out of traditional floss or need to have floss handy when out of the house.
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
These are so much easier to use instead of the regular floss. I like that they are small and are great to carry in your purse.
Mia W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried to use the cheaper brand and I ended up throwing them away. These can be difficult to use for reaching certain teeth.
Rosana  V.
These little things are great to carry along with you in your purse, diaper bag etc. My family uses a lot of these.
Sarah W.
I love these. Way easier to use than normal floss and can be easily carried around. I always have them in my bag.
Sarah W.
Have you tried any other of Columbia Crest's Cabernets? If so, what is the best one?