BY COLUMBIA CREST

Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
This is a beautiful wine that tastes as wonderful as it looks. It's a golden beauty that is just the perfect sweetness. I've had other sweet whites that are either so sweet they taste like cough syrup or are have too much bite. This is the perfect balance and it graces my dinner table every time I get the chance.
Ashlee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm surprised this product only has two reviews. This is my favorite Reisling to date. I think it's perfect for someone who's looking for a beginner wine. To me it's not bitter or too sweet, it's got a good easy flavor. Lovelovelove!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
This wine taste so good I absolutely love it I highly recommend the taste is so pleasant all wine lovers would agree and it's not that costly
Desiree M.
CC isn't too bad, however I would put this wine with other house wines like sutter home, etc. I personally just don't like the taste
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
If you're looking for a white wine this is your best bet for the best bang for your buck. You can't go wrong with a nice white wine which women tend to like or I can just go away just relaxing at home alone with a book or in a group with friends. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Tailor B.
This is a really good riesling. It is crisp, fresh and has a really good taste. It is priced pretty well. I definitely recommend it!
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a bartender I have always encouraged my patrons to treat themselves to the smooth taste and aroma of Columbia Crest Riesling! Always a pleasurable way to relax and enjoy yourself!
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
This is a great wine for after dinner entertaining. Crisp and sweet! Great flavor and one of the best out there!
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
How strong is this?
Samantha  d.
Anaheim , CA
What does it taste like and would you recommend it?
McKenzie H.
Newport, KY
What is another wine you would compare this one to?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
How is this ? Compared to other rieslings
Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
How does this compare to other Reislings?