ColourWave 3,600-sq ft Oscillating Sprinkler

Features 18 brass nozzles for water distribution. Available in a variety of colors. Covers up to 3,600 sq. ft. Sliding tabs allow for simple range adjustment. Dimensions: 19L X 6W X 4H in. Keep your lawn lush and green with the ColourWave Oscillating Sprinkler. A sliding tab provides a simple spread adjustment that allows this sprinkler to irrigate up to 3,600 square feet. Weather-proof plastic and rust-resistant brass wil make this sprinkler an essential part of your yard-care routine for years. About GARDENAWith 50 years of bringing innovative gardening tools to market, GARDENA has become a household name throughout Germany. Based in Ulm, Germany, GARDENA approaches the garden as an extension of their customers' living spaces. GARDENA designs tools and accessories that are practical, visually appealing, and easy to use, making it a breeze to enhance those outdoor living spaces. Today, GARDENA operates as a subsidiary in the Husqvarna Group, the world's largest producer of outdoor products. Color: Yellow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourWave 3,600-sq ft Oscillating Sprinkler!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoHopatcong, NJ
I really like this sprinkler. Not only does it water the grass nicely, but it is fun to play in the backyard during the hot summer months. It is made well and has lasted us a while. I recommend you give it a try.
a year agoHarrison , tn
Affordable and very easy to connect to the end of my hose to water my lawn. It sprays a good distance and saves my lawn in the hot summer.
a year agoWoburn, MA
Great product the kids love to play in it during the summer's just to keep cool. It also waters the grass very nicely.
2 years agoTilley, NB
This is great for watering the garden it sprinkles out better than me spraying it with the hose alone I’d recommend for all gardeners to use instead it’s a great buy