ColourPop You're A Gem Lip Trio

by ColourPop

What it is:
A bundle of two Ultra Satin Lips and one Ultra Glossy Lip.

What it does:
Featuring mixed finish liquid lips, You’re a Gem includes go-to shades for any occasion. The Ultra Satin Lip formula is super long wearing and contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable. The Ultra Glossy Lip provides extreme shine with a cushion-like feel and no stickiness. This gloss smooths and conditions the lips and leaves them looking fuller and healthier.

This set contains:
- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips in Catching Feels (dusty brick red), Misbehaving (violet fuchsia)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips Charming (gold with gold and pink glitter)

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These lipsticks and gloss are vegan and gluten free. ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals and is PETA certified cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:
Ultra Satin Lip:
Apply in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.
Ultra Glossy Lip:
Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick.

Ingredients

Ultra Satin Lip Catching Feels, Misbehaving:
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate. May contain: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Ultra Gloss Lip Charming:
Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Isopropyl Myristate, Triisostearin, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How is the texture?
Will this make my lips sticky?
I’ve never try them out, they are good?
Start your review of ColourPop You're A Gem Lip Trio!
Product Highlights
“...lipsticks in general amazing. Smooth, not sticky and pigmented. Did I mention long lasting? AND CHEAP? Yeah, totally worth it.” in reviews
“First off I'm obsessed with colour pop and there lip products are my favorite! They are so pigmented and so shinyin reviews
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,957 reviews
So I’ve come to the conclusion that all Colourpop lip products are fine except for the lip glosses which are amazing just buy lip glosses from now on. The liquid lipstick works and I’m sure lots of you will like it but I just find it to drying and will just be using the comfortable glosses from now on because those look and feel amazing!
Fairfax, VA
Colourpop is known for its cheap yet great products and I totally agree! These lippies are beautiful in color and formula. They match well with so many different outfits. The only problem I had with them was that they took so long to take off because they literally stained my skin for the next few days. Very strong formula!
Kingsland , GA
I love each shade in this collection. They last well for me and the shades are gorgeous. You get a brick red shade, a purple shade and golden. You can even use the red or purple shade and apply the gold lightly for a fun look. I normally dab small amounts of the gold in the middle of my lips.
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,184 reviews
I really loved this trio. The colors were really beautiful. Love how affordable Colourpop products are, and the formulas are great. Colourpops lipsticks are very versatile as well, I wear them to work and also if I go out. Definitely recommend.
I love these colour pop products! Who doesn't want to have glossy full lips?! Well I have a want for them. I loved this product and will continue purchasing it. It's not a magic potion but it makes my lips look Fuller and cute. I have bad to reapply throughout the day. Not long lasting, that's a negative. But it's worth the price for the product. Will continue using.
S Pittsburg, TN
The ColourPop brand will always be my favorite “lip color” brand. Their products are amazing and the color selection is beautiful. I have this trio and the colors are so great. I recommend for anyone who loves a “bold” lip color.
Sweetwater , TN
I love these colors!! They are great for the fall weather, and they last a decent amount of time. They are not to glossy , they are easy to apply. Hard to pick my favorite color because I love them all, they match everything!
Jamaica, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE colourpop lippies. They payoff is incredible, they last a really long time and at the price, you cant beat it. This trio was amazing and I constantly keep Coloupop in bags because they are just that great.
The pigment on these lippies are sick! Super blendable and customizable the packaging is super pretty I would like it not to transfer so much, for the price it’s a good product, I would certainly recommend it.
Tupelo, MS
I LOVE colourpop products. I will say they ship pretty slow if you can get it at Ulta I would go that route unless you’re okay with waiting. But they have some great formulas for beyond reasonable prices
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Diego , CA
il y a un an
Kendra H. • il y a un an
I haven’t seen these anywhere but I definitely want to try them. I love colour pop
Leeds
il y a un an
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick Iv heard a lot about this brands lip products, seems like a really affordable product and want to try it out, what’s it like price wise, and is it long lasting
Charity S. • il y a un an
I find it to be long wearing. I would compare it to Kylie lip kits but for like half the price. Very affordable