BY COLOURPOP #10 in Lip Gloss

What it is:
A bundle of two Ultra Satin Lips and one Ultra Glossy Lip.

What it does:
Featuring mixed finish liquid lips, You’re a Gem includes go-to shades for any occasion. The Ultra Satin Lip formula is super long wearing and contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable. The Ultra Glossy Lip provides extreme shine with a cushion-like feel and no stickiness. This gloss smooths and conditions the lips and leaves them looking fuller and healthier.

This set contains:
- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips in Catching Feels (dusty brick red), Misbehaving (violet fuchsia)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips Charming (gold with gold and pink glitter)

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These lipsticks and gloss are vegan and gluten free. ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals and is PETA certified cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:
Ultra Satin Lip:
Apply in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.
Ultra Glossy Lip:
Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick.

Ultra Satin Lip Catching Feels, Misbehaving:
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate. May contain: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Ultra Gloss Lip Charming:
Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Isopropyl Myristate, Triisostearin, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
 received the Super Shock Highlighter Trio as a a gift from Sephora and I'm so excited this brand is in stores! These highlighters are very smooth and buttery, I almost feel like my finger can bounce on them. 'Over The Moon' has a very holographic feel, a silver shimmer with a pink hue. I love moving the product around and seeing it switch colors back and forth. 'Wisp" is a very light brown with a golden feel to it. This one I use the most because it looks the most natural on my olive skin. I don't feel like I have to do much blending with this one. 'Spoon' is a very light brown with a reddish tone to it and silver shimmer mixed into it. This one honestly is my least favorite because of the silver shimmer in it, the shimmer looks like I have random glitter on my face. Its difficult to blend in and looks the least natural. All together I do like this set but its not as pigmented as I'd like and I feel like you'd only be able to get a good result if you apply with your finger. I had a hard time getting any of the powder onto my brushes and felt like I had to push to hard to get the product to transfer.
With all that being said I still recommend this product because they are really pretty colors and you have a highlighter for whatever look you're trying to accomplish.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Did not expect to love Charming the most out of this set but I am literally charmed! It is gorgeous and really makes an amazing topcoat over nude lippies and the shades in this kit or shades similar!! Misbehaving is a bit staining, micellar water + argan oil lotion (I use Milk by Josie Maran) did the trick in removing the stain though and it’s a beautiful color pay off! I highly recommend using a thin layer on a lip brush to line the outer lip over a deep purple liner for a neater pay off! Both Misbehaving and Catching Feels are ultra satin formula which my dry, desert cracked lips love as a substitute to matte formulas when they’re feeling right but Colourpop’s Ultra Glossy lip formulas (AKA Charming!!!) will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite formulas! Overall I think this is a beautifully matched set and it’s worth the money!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This lip trio is ultimately one of the best lip bundles I have acquired in my years of wearing makeup. I was intimidated at first because I thought the lipsticks weren’t going to be the best due to the really cheap price of 15 dollars for 3 full tubes of lipstick, but I wrong! One application of all three shades has the capability of lasting several hours. Although the formula can be rather drying & it will fade if you eat/drink, I will still be repurchasing due to the fact that I expect eating/drinking to fade any lipstick and as long as you prep & moisturize your lips before application it shouldn’t be a problem.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love everything color pop. It’s super affordable and long lasting. My only issue is that some of the colors are not true to color. I ordered a few online and received them they ended up more darker or lighter then appeared on line. Other then that the colors were still nice. I have over 15 of the lippies. They stay on so dam good. I used a makeup removing wipe and the color was still there. I had to use two wipes to get it off and still it left a tent on my lips from the color. It’s very powerful I went out drank and ate danced all night and my lipstick never moved. They dry down completely matte. Make sure you exfoliate to avoid it looking very dry and cracking. Here’s a few of my collection
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Color pop has such great prices. Especially
In these trio were it came with two satin lips and a lip gloss that works so great as a topper with the other two shades. Color pops satin formula is my favorite that they offer because even tho it’s not supper long lasting it will fade evenly, so you will not have a ring on your mouth. They do need to be touched up during the day yet for the price no complains. These colors are so gorgeous the brick red, and neutral pinky nude look great on my medium skin tone.
Krystal C.
This treo SCEAMS Fall to me! I Absolutely love Colourpops Ultra Satin lip formula. They are so creamy and glide on like a breeze. The formula is not transfer or kiss proof. The deep wine shade "Misbehaving" is a bit streaky when I apply it. I adore the color though so I work with it and look past it. Just put a matching or darker lipliner under it and the problems fixed. The gloss in the set, "Charming" is not a sheer gloss. So it makes it a bit harder to apply as a topper. But wearing it alone, it is STUNNING!!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
Pretty colors, all with a shimmery glimmer in them without being outright sparkly. They go on beautifully, and are not drying or sticky. They are comfortable and creamy on the lips. I sometimes wear them on top of a more longweating color. These definitely come off somewhat easily and transfer onto everything- my cups and even my kids. I still like them enough that I’d definitely recommend. Just know you’ll be reapplying most likely!
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Every time that I have tried to try out and order some lip stains from ColorPop they’d always be sold out but luckily a girlfriend of mine ordered a few colors just like this set here (the colors are a bit darker) that she didn’t think looked good on her (they looked great in my opinion) she gave to me and I loved them! I love that CP isn’t too watery and not too thick. It’s long lasting and didn’t leave my lips feeling really chapped how most matte lipglosses do.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Got these for my mom as a gift. This brand is very inexpensive but will a great quality product. I bought this because my mom isn't a makeup brand fanatic, but I wanted to buy something that had great quality and that she would actually try to buy again (bc she would be able to afford it). And she actually really likes the product and it looks beautiful on her. I usually see the color lasting throughout the day by the time she gets home from work it is still intact on her lips. Definitely recommend especially if you're looking for affordable prices.
Karla O.
How do you like ColourPop glosses?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Colorpop lips ticks are one of my favorites ! And the best is that their products are very affordable!! The lipsticks cost $5 and $6 dollar !! Have you guys ever try colorpop products?? Let me know ‘, ColourPop You're A Gem Lip TrioAnd what do you think or like the most ?! Xoxo 😚