BY COLOURPOP #7 in Lip Gloss

What it is:
A bundle of two Ultra Satin Lips and one Ultra Glossy Lip.

What it does:
Featuring mixed finish liquid lips, You’re a Gem includes go-to shades for any occasion. The Ultra Satin Lip formula is super long wearing and contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable. The Ultra Glossy Lip provides extreme shine with a cushion-like feel and no stickiness. This gloss smooths and conditions the lips and leaves them looking fuller and healthier.

This set contains:
- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips in Catching Feels (dusty brick red), Misbehaving (violet fuchsia)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Ultra Satin Lips Charming (gold with gold and pink glitter)

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These lipsticks and gloss are vegan and gluten free. ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals and is PETA certified cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:
Ultra Satin Lip:
Apply in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.
Ultra Glossy Lip:
Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick.

Ingredients

Ultra Satin Lip Catching Feels, Misbehaving:
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate. May contain: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Ultra Gloss Lip Charming:
Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Isopropyl Myristate, Triisostearin, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

ColourPop You're A Gem Lip Trio
  • "I feel everything about colourpop is amazing, but these lipsticks in general amazing. Smooth, not sticky and pigmented. Did I mention long lasting? AND CHEAP? Yeah, totally worth it." in 100 reviews
  • "First off I'm obsessed with colour pop and there lip products are my favorite! They are so pigmented and so shiny" in 42 reviews
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
 received the Super Shock Highlighter Trio as a a gift from Sephora and I'm so excited this brand is in stores! These highlighters are very smooth and buttery, I almost feel like my finger can bounce on them. 'Over The Moon' has a very holographic feel, a silver shimmer with a pink hue. I love moving the product around and seeing it switch colors back and forth. 'Wisp" is a very light brown with a golden feel to it. This one I use the most because it looks the most natural on my olive skin. I don't feel like I have to do much blending with this one. 'Spoon' is a very light brown with a reddish tone to it and silver shimmer mixed into it. This one honestly is my least favorite because of the silver shimmer in it, the shimmer looks like I have random glitter on my face. Its difficult to blend in and looks the least natural. All together I do like this set but its not as pigmented as I'd like and I feel like you'd only be able to get a good result if you apply with your finger. I had a hard time getting any of the powder onto my brushes and felt like I had to push to hard to get the product to transfer.
With all that being said I still recommend this product because they are really pretty colors and you have a highlighter for whatever look you're trying to accomplish.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Did not expect to love Charming the most out of this set but I am literally charmed! It is gorgeous and really makes an amazing topcoat over nude lippies and the shades in this kit or shades similar!! Misbehaving is a bit staining, micellar water + argan oil lotion (I use Milk by Josie Maran) did the trick in removing the stain though and it’s a beautiful color pay off! I highly recommend using a thin layer on a lip brush to line the outer lip over a deep purple liner for a neater pay off! Both Misbehaving and Catching Feels are ultra satin formula which my dry, desert cracked lips love as a substitute to matte formulas when they’re feeling right but Colourpop’s Ultra Glossy lip formulas (AKA Charming!!!) will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite formulas! Overall I think this is a beautifully matched set and it’s worth the money!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This lip trio is ultimately one of the best lip bundles I have acquired in my years of wearing makeup. I was intimidated at first because I thought the lipsticks weren’t going to be the best due to the really cheap price of 15 dollars for 3 full tubes of lipstick, but I wrong! One application of all three shades has the capability of lasting several hours. Although the formula can be rather drying & it will fade if you eat/drink, I will still be repurchasing due to the fact that I expect eating/drinking to fade any lipstick and as long as you prep & moisturize your lips before application it shouldn’t be a problem.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love everything color pop. It’s super affordable and long lasting. My only issue is that some of the colors are not true to color. I ordered a few online and received them they ended up more darker or lighter then appeared on line. Other then that the colors were still nice. I have over 15 of the lippies. They stay on so dam good. I used a makeup removing wipe and the color was still there. I had to use two wipes to get it off and still it left a tent on my lips from the color. It’s very powerful I went out drank and ate danced all night and my lipstick never moved. They dry down completely matte. Make sure you exfoliate to avoid it looking very dry and cracking. Here’s a few of my collection
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a huge fan of Colourpop. The lippies are amazing! The You’re A Gem trio comes with two Ultra Satins and an Ultra Glossy. The Satin formula is my favorite. They are just as good as high-end lippies for a fraction of the price. Why pay $30 for a Kylie when you can get a beautiful lippie for $6.50?!? Misbehaving is a gorgeous fuchsia color and i am in love with it! I highly recommend any of Colourpop lippies.
Julie M.
Sacramento, CA
I am so in love with ALL of colourpop's lip trios because it contains a matte, satin and gloss. The new formula of the matte is so amazing! It is not overly drying. The satin is also amazing. It feels velvety soft. And the gloss, i used to hate this stickiness of glosses but colourpop's glosses are amazing. Even though they are a little bit sticky, it feels amazing on the lips and looks amazing
Vikki M.
Houston
Good introduction to the ColourPop lip products. I didn't think I would like the purple-ish color, but I grab for it every so often. I don't use the gloss at all, but gloss isn't really my thing. I was hoping this would change my mind, but it didn't. The lip colors are good though. Didn't have the staying power that I heard others rave about. Probably won't buy again, not because I didn't like it, but because there are better products out there.
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
The ColourPop colors are so beautiful, there is so much pigment in them. The packaging is nice and the price is great, I don’t mind spending on a good lipstick 💄 or lipgloss. I would not buy again, because it was so hard to remove and some of the colors even stained my lips. I gave away about 12 colors a week after I bought them for that reason.
i love the colors that were in the package and the package was super cute. i got mines at Ulta beauty and the price was amazing. the colors are very pigmented and long lasting. i recommend it to everyone who likes matte lipsticks. it feels good on lips. it was my first time but i will be buying more lipsticks from this brand you should too.
Kristen P.
Morrow, GA
For starters, I used to use ColourPop lipsticks all the time. Beeper is still my all time favorite shade. Anyways, I bought this trio for a stocking stuffer, but I just kept it for myself. LOL. I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE PRODUCTS ARE SO AFFORDABLE! The pigment in each shade is just great. I only give this 4/5 stars, because they dry up your lips over a period of time. Overall I just Love Love Love.
Brenda G.
Cd.juarez chihuahua
ColourPop You're A Gem Lip Trio have you all used this whats your opinion like it or not?
Karla O.
How do you like ColourPop glosses?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Colorpop lips ticks are one of my favorites ! And the best is that their products are very affordable!! The lipsticks cost $5 and $6 dollar !! Have you guys ever try colorpop products?? Let me know ‘, ColourPop You're A Gem Lip TrioAnd what do you think or like the most ?! Xoxo 😚
Unnati V.
I think it will mainly give you that glossy lips rather than pigmented matte finish? What do you think guys
Calie K.
Grand bay Al
OMG this product look amazing but I have never tried it what should I expect when trying in the future