MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesColourPop
You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

by ColourPop

Other palettes come and go, but this gorgeous, mauve-toned baby is a keeper. Super wearable shades wrapped up in the perfect package (with a mirror!), you know it's real when you can use one palette for every single look. Fall head over heels.

The Knot: metallic cool-toned ivory
Moon Struck: metallic soft gold
Two Peas: matte peachy beige
Candygram: metallic pinky red with gold duochrome
Winning Ticket: matte dusty mauve pink
FBO: metallic pink violet
Look-See: matte cool-toned plum
Fool's Rush: metallic golden bronze
Pulling Strings: matte warm saddle brown
Want U Back: matte dusty mauve brown
DTR: metallic silvery taupe
Sparks Fly: matte deep plummy brown

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
The Knot: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Does this has any matte shade?
Tienen buena pigmentacion, me gustan sus tonos?
Start your review of ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...you get the palette. Otherwise, the matte shades are great! They're more pigmented than I would expect from a palette at this price point and they don't get muddy or wear off throughout the day. The shimmer shades are all very smooth and I didn't have to build them up to get them to show up on my eyes. Overall, I think this is a pretty great palette for the price plus you get a mirror. If the shade range speaks to you, I highly recommend picking it upin reviews
...a wonderful one. For the most part, the shades stay in the mauve/brown/neutral zone with different finishes - my favourites are always the satin and mattes. Why this one has a mirror, I don't know but I'm not complaining!in reviews
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
F4F...I couldn’t find the pallet I used so will add a photo of it. With the beautiful weather yesterday I wanted to wear something bright to work so chose my new Colourpop pallet. I’m glad I tossed it in my purse because I was inundated with requests of what I was wearing and where I purchased it. The pigment is phenomenal, I decided to really see how good it’s staying power was so I cleansed my face before bed but left my eye makeup on ( yes, I know that’s bad but I was experimenting:) though it’s not quite as bright as last night it’s still much better then I expected. I most definitely recommend this pallet!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,439 reviews
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very good palette for the price point. Retails for $18.00. It is a warm toned, neutral palette with a mix of gold, copper, brown, and berry shades. Only one of the 12 shades was a little difficult. Candygram can be improved by using it over a tacky base, using your fingertip to apply, or a dampened brush. The rest of the shades are pigmented, easy to blend, and lasted roughly 8 hours without a primer. Just a little bit of fallout
camden S.
secret
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by camden S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I created this look Yusuf the Morphe Sweet Oasis Palette. What do you think? This is my favorite palette at the moment the colors r super pigmented!
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Chantal S.
I love this palette. I am wearing this as a subtle Valentine’s Day inspired look. Pink can be hard for me to wear, but these shadows blend out well. Good pigment and they last. I have had this for awhile and it is great quality for the low price point!
Haley H.
Tempe, AZ
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Haley H.
I LOVE colorpop eye shadow palettes!! They blend and they are super pigmented. I got the baby yoda one and it was WONDERFUL!
JenJen V.
Wayne, OK
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by JenJen V.
I have the 143 palette and I love how pink it is!! It definitely helped make this mermaid look happen!!!
Laura B.
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Laura B.
This ColourPop palette is called Wine and Only. Couldn't find the exact one here. I kept seeing this collection pop up on my Facebook page a few weeks back and it looked so pretty so I went ahead and bought it. I figured since I'm wearing masks all the time it would be fun to play up my eyes. I've never been good at applying shadow so I've been watching tutorials and learning. These shadows are really pigmented and there's not much fallout. I love the bold colors! I believe this palette is currently on sale. Excited to try more of their palettes. I also bought Wild Child and looking forward to their Valentine's Day one coming out soon!
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea A.
I couldn’t find the All That Palette. But there’s a photo below. This red palette is great. It’s super pigmented and the glitter shades are amazing. I do love a pressed glitter. They are easily blendable and buildable. The shades and color story works super well together. If you have blue eyes these red tones really make them pop.
Zameena M.
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Zameena M.
The Nook Inc eyeshadow palette from the animal crossing collaboration is wonderful. You can have a lot of fun with just one color or all four on your eyelids. The formula is top notch for CP’s selection and I totally think it’s worth the $12 if you’re able to grab it! Super pigmented!
Aylin M.
Los Angeles , CA
ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Aylin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the colors so much they are very fun to play with ! it is also very affordable which is amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grier H.
il y a 5 mois
Tracy F. il y a 5 mois
Love it love the shadows and love the color story !
MICHELLE S.
Manheim, PA
il y a 7 mois
Marion E. il y a 7 mois
Yes. This is one of ColourPop's older eye palettes, so it has their original formula, which is really consistent. A lot of their newer palettes contain pressed glitters or glitter mattes, which I do not care for, performance-wise.