BY COLOURPOP #18 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
The Yes, Please palette from Colourpop is one of my favorite palettes of theirs!! I bought it during the very first launch, and I am so glad I did! I’m IN LOVE with their pressed powder formula, so when I saw they made palettes out of them, I knew it would be great. These shadows are so pigmented! You really only need one swipe to see the amazing intensity! ****my swatches were built up to show the color, but I did NOT prime my arm before hand!!**** In this palette, you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 of them were already released, but the other 10 are brand new! The mattes in this palette are so creamy, and very easy to blend on your eyes! And the shimmer/metallic shades are all just amazing!!! I love that this palette is very similar to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette, so if you wanted that one but can’t/don’t want to pay over $100 for ONE palette, this is a perfect alternative at $16!!!!! Also, the shadows in the Colourpop eyeshadow palettes are smaller size than their regular single shadows, so keep that in mind! But I still think this is a great buy, and you get a lot of product for your money. I know this palette is hard to get, BUT CP is restocking this baby TODAY Friday 10/20!!!!! So if you were wanting to buy it, I’d say definitely go make the jump! Even though these shades are more on the “bright” side, I think you could still get lots of use out of it in the winter! Remember, there is no list of what colors you can and can’t wear during the different seasons, makeup is meant to use for you to have fun, and to do what YOU WANT!!! 🌅💛💛💛
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Amazing quality, unbeatable price!

I'm still in awe that this palette was $16.  The quality of the shadows is SO SO SO good.  They are one swipe and done quality shadows.

I've included a picture that compares these shades to the Modern Renaissance palette:

Colourpop Yes Please (Cute AF?) is on the left, Modern Renaissance is on the right. Swatches were done with my finger (no primer) and in direct light. I used enough pressure to attempt to get equally pigmented swatches to make this more of a color comparison, rather than a performance comparison. I swatched these intentionally out of order, and tried to group by color insteadI think these palettes are definitely different enough to justify owning both. The Colourpop palette leans yellow-orange, the ABH leans pink-purple, and each has some neutral browns to help with complete looks. The ABH shadows are a bit softer and more of a cream like texture, whereas the Colourpop shadows are drier. Both are good quality though, so it will come down to your preference. I prefer creamier shadows for my lids, but I like dry shadows for my crease. The angle of the sun here is giving a slight advantage to the appearance of the ABH shimmers. They are equally reflective although the ABH are a softer sheen whereas the Colourpop are more metallic. Overall I really like this Colourpop palette. There was only one shadow that swatched poorly IMO (the red "Spoiled"). The two bright shimmers (Louie and Chauffeur) have a really beautiful subtle orange shift to them
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
So my ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette just got delivered today and i am obsessed!! The shadows are so buttery and pigmented! The blend like a dream and the shimmers!! Are so pretty!! I love the shade chauffeur! Such a gorgeous yellow/orange shimmer shade! 16 dollars is a steal for this palette. You can order from colourpop.com. The pans are a little smaller than a regular single pressed shadow from them but you get a lot of shades. You get 12. All the mattes are great. Two of the shades are already sold as singles (full zip and note to self) but the rest are brand new! You can create so many looks with this palette! I suggest you grab this if it comes back in stock! ColourPop Pressed Powders
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I just got this palette and at first glance, it is going to be favorite thing to play with this summer. I can't believe it was just $16! All the yellows and oranges, OMG YES!!!! The colors are so happy, and vibrant. Every color is extremely pigmented and buttery soft pressed powders. I find the quality to be great, the blendability is good; from a newbie to a pro would appreciate using this product. This palette is a great addition to any collection. Of the 12 shadows includes: 4 are metallic shades, 8 are matte finish. I have other ColourPop eyeshadows and this one so far have only worn once since I just received it, but the wear has lasted all day long. Looks beautiful. The possibility of looks is endless. Highly recommend!
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Colourpop's pressed eyeshadow formula has proven to become much better over the course of its 1st release and this eyeshadow palette wins my heart over for a number of reasons! I personally LOVE the color yellow💛, I love that this eyeshadow palette is very versatile for any season of the year, I also love that these are eyeshadows are very pigmented, buttery, blendable and most importantly this eyeshadow palette has more mattes than shimmers which is also one of my personal preferences. Thankfully, I was a to get this eyeshadow palette during Colourpop's 2nd restock which is another reason this is a must have product due to it being hard to keep in stock on the Colourpop website. This eyeshadow palette is very affordable, but it is smaller than the regular single pressed eyeshadows Colourpop normally has to offer, but it's what makes it very travel friendly! I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone who Loves cute packaging, affordability and warm eyeshadows🔥. If you're more of a cool toned kind of person I don't think you would like this, other than that this is a got have it, can't live with out it product every needs in their makeup stash!💕
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I just got this last week & love it.

The colors are so pretty & warm & perfect for summer.
They are really, really pigmented for a $16 palette!
Colourpop gets me everytime.
They say this a dupe for a crazy expensive palette & you can see the similarities in the swatches.
This blends like a dream & the yellows, bronzes, oranges & golds are just gorgeous.
It's a beautiful palette & worth much more than the price tag.
Denver, CO
WOW! I almost spent $120 on a Natasha Denona palette until I saw people comparing this one as a dupe! It has 3 less shadows which I am not too upset about. This palette is hard to get your hands on but definitely worth the hype. You can stalk ColourPop on Instagram and they announce when it launches. Their launches and re-stocks are always on Thursday's for whatever reason so keep an eye out.

Anyways about the product itself... I love warm eye looks any time of the year because it just goes well with my skin tone. This palette is so pigmented and blendable. You do get some fallout when you pat the brush onto the color but nothing extreme. There's just so many looks you can do with the color selections. I have several of their single pressed pigment shadows and absolutely love them!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this palette, and if you are a warm toned makeup look lover you will too!! Colourpop's formula is so pigmented, smooth and so unbelievably easy to blend!This palette sold out so fast online and deservedly so. I find myself reaching for colourpop shadows more than any of my other shadows since they launched their pressed powder formula. The only negative thing I have to say, is the white packaging on this particular palette gets dirty rather quickly, and I am someone who likes to stay relatively neat and clean.
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
So I finally got my hands on a limited edition Yes Please palette from @colourpopcosmetics, Yay! I am so exited, sence everytime they realised it it sold out within 15 min. but I finally got one this week and tho the size was a little disopointing (im not sure why, but i thought it would be much bigger), the glitters are freaking amazing, they're sooo creamy and pigmented that my heart skipped a little beat when i finally swatched them 😂 Plus the color range is almost perfect.. you could do a bold pink orange or red look orrrr you could do a natural eye with the browns, so its great for traveling! so all in all id have to say it was definetly worth the $16 + $5(shipping) 👍👍👍 Go Colourpop!
Megan G.
Megan G.
I freaking LOVE this palette!! I'm so happy I was able to get this. I am so scared of these colors, but this is such a pretty looking palette.

The quality is amazing! It's cheaper than Make Up Geek. I know it's a smaller amount, but I don't wear eye shadow every day so it is well worth it.

The value of this palette is such astonishing. The shimmers are amazing and really last on the lid. You don't have to wet the brush, but I like to. Really makes them pop out.

They blend like a dream. I would suggest using a light touch when picking up product. They pack a lot of punch in pigment. It is a little powdery, but again if you use a light hand it isn't bad at all.

Great value, great quality, great customer service. Got shipped to my house ahead of schedule! It blows that this is a limited edition because everyone who wants one deserves this palette.
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had some money stolen from me when online shopping.
Aleesia D.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Can you buy these as singles or only in the palette?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Are these shades pigmented ?
Denver, CO
Anyone know if they are they re-stocking again?? I want it so bad!!!