MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesColourPop
Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

This looks like the perfect fall kit, is it a good blend of colors for spring and summer eye looks?
Did anyone get anything from the Lizzie McGuire collection that just launched? It’s soooo cute!! 💖
Start your review of ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I abosolutely love this product . I recommend buying this product. The colors are so pigmented. I bought this product on the colour pop website and It came so quick. in reviews
Jasmine D.
Philadelphia, PA
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jasmine D.
Purchased at: Colourpop
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette was my very first Colourpop purchase. I remember being so excited to get my hands on this eyeshadow palette and I still enjoy using it today. The warm color scheme is so gorgeous and vibrant. It's perfect for spring or summer. The shades blend and perform beautifully despite some fallout which I don't mind. You can create endless stunning looks with this palette and I love how affordable it is. An oldie, but a goodie!
Lara B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Lara B.
The colors are nicely pigmented and blend really well. The shimmers are very buttery and stay on well without glitter glue, primer is enough for it to last all day. All the colors compliment each other well and it’s easy to come up with various makeup looks with it. Highly recommend.
Marian G.
Henderson, NV
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Marian G.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Marian G.
It was my first time using this product and I have to say that these are colors that I don’t normally use. I’m used to wear more neutral color but saying that I LOVED THE RESULTS😍 the pigment is strong but it’s easy to blend at the same time. “Spoiled” and “Mischeif” were the stars of this look but I also used the “Note to self” shade to blend them together. And as you can see it looks amazing #fashionista #selfie
Amanda R.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Amanda R.
I love colourpop products! Very well priced. Their eyeshadows have great pigment, Blend-able, last all day, and they have beautiful pigments. Along with other great products. Did I mention their prices are fantastic! Highly recommend! [product:colourpop-yes-please!-pressed-powder-shadow-palette] [product:colourpop-yes-please!-pressed-powder-shadow-palette] 🎨
member-b82f31
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by member-b82f31
I love colorpop products I’m in love with this palette I definitely recommend getting it
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,435 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Colourpop yes, please pressed powder palette. This is a limited edition palette that only costs $16!!! 12 shades of warm neutrals, mattes and shimmers. I was surprised that almost every shade performed well!! Pigmented and long wearing, blended well. Pans are removable. Plenty of product in each pan. This is a really good palette and the price is excellent!!!
Michelle E.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Michelle E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is definitely used and abused, I love it!! It was only $12 when I got it and the shadows all blend so flawlessly. I love all the warm tones, it has its mattes and it even has a pop of metallic shades in four colors. You can make so many looks with just this one palette. I recommend buying one!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
* not the Yes, Please! * this is the brand new Cherry Crush palette from Colourpop, the red/pinky based 9-Pan palette and it is perfect for summer time! I love the mattes, and red mattes are hard to get right but they really nailed it! Full review and tutorial on my TikTok ( glam.by.alyssa )
Jaylexa B.
Houston
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jaylexa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love their palettes , because they are inexpensive and pigment, the only con would be it has a lot of kick back. If that doesn’t bother you than you’ll love their eyeshadow.
Melissa G.
South Daytona, FL
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I absolutely loveeee this palette! The shadows are pigmented, versatile, and very pretty (IMO) Colourpop is my go to makeup brand for affordable, well-worthy beauty products! [product:colourpop-yes-please!-pressed-powder-shadow-palette] Feel free to follow &I’ll follow back :))

612 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Unnati S.
Basti Uttar Pradesh Belhara near Anand Inter college
il y a un mois
Jess K. il y a 14 heures
I personally don’t. I’m assuming you are talking about the shade spoiled and it looks different in person vs the photo. In person it’s a deep brown red color and would maybe work if you have a deeper skin tone but I’m way too pale to use it as a blush.
Flavia G.
Enna, Enna
il y a 6 mois
does anyone know if i can get any ColourPop products in Italy? if so where? #colourpop #colourpoppalette #italy #eyemakeup
Martha G. il y a 6 mois
If you go to the offical website: (colourpop.com), I think they have international delivery, but the minimum purchase to get the shipment for free, I believe it's $50 usd. Also some items may not be able to be shipped due to licensing, you can get in contact with them, for more accurate information
Breanna K.
Waterford, WI
il y a 7 mois
ColourPop Have you used anything from Colourpop? If so what’s your favorite product?
Stacy C. il y a 7 mois
I'm a sucker for the 9 pan pallets. Especially the purple or pink ones.