BY COLOURPOP #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
  • "I abosolutely love this product . I recommend buying this product. The colors are so pigmented. I bought this product on the colour pop website and It came so quick. " in 1008 reviews
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
The Yes, Please palette from Colourpop is one of my favorite palettes of theirs!! I bought it during the very first launch, and I am so glad I did! I’m IN LOVE with their pressed powder formula, so when I saw they made palettes out of them, I knew it would be great. These shadows are so pigmented! You really only need one swipe to see the amazing intensity! ****my swatches were built up to show the color, but I did NOT prime my arm before hand!!**** In this palette, you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 of them were already released, but the other 10 are brand new! The mattes in this palette are so creamy, and very easy to blend on your eyes! And the shimmer/metallic shades are all just amazing!!! I love that this palette is very similar to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette, so if you wanted that one but can’t/don’t want to pay over $100 for ONE palette, this is a perfect alternative at $16!!!!! Also, the shadows in the Colourpop eyeshadow palettes are smaller size than their regular single shadows, so keep that in mind! But I still think this is a great buy, and you get a lot of product for your money. I know this palette is hard to get, BUT CP is restocking this baby TODAY Friday 10/20!!!!! So if you were wanting to buy it, I’d say definitely go make the jump! Even though these shades are more on the “bright” side, I think you could still get lots of use out of it in the winter! Remember, there is no list of what colors you can and can’t wear during the different seasons, makeup is meant to use for you to have fun, and to do what YOU WANT!!! 🌅💛💛💛
Heba B.
Philadelphia, PA
Where do I begin? My love affair with all things Colour Pop began a couple years ago. When I found makeup that was amazing quality for a great price, my heart sung out and my wallet cried tears of joy. And then tears of emptiness, because I have been crazy for Colour Pop ever since!

When CP came out with their first pressed shadow palette (Yes, Please) it sold out right away! And then again and again! When I was finally able to get my hands on it... it was $16 well spent! Amazing pigmentation from the mattes and shimmers, and one-swipe intensity! The quality rivals that of ABH Modern Renaissance and blows away Too Faced Peach Palette.

Since they have continuously launched amazing palettes after the Yes, Please.... I have been a fanatic, and have collected them all! Keep an eye out for the sales on their websites, or the freebies! You can get some great deals if you pounce when the time is right! ;)

You will NOT be disappointed in this purchase, so "Add to Cart" already.
Dyamond W.
Texas
As you can see I love this palette. This is my everyday palette because it give me a little bit of everything. I have my pop of color, my transition shades, a little bit of shimmer, if I want to smoke out my eye a little I have that option. The pigmentation is great ( #browngirlfriendly ) . Every time I use this palette I create a beautiful look without a doubt every time I use this palette. You don’t have to think about a look to create because all the shades work well with each other in my opinion. The shadows also blend well which is a huuuuuge deal. #classic #colourpop @colourpop
Monika T.
This palette offers a multiple range of warm shadows. I love the fact that it comes with matte and shimmer shadows . This palette can create so many looks . It has perfect transition matte shades, metallic shades which are yellow,rust toned, duochromed and others like red ,orange and yellow shades. Which i think is worth every penny. The packaging is good ,it's magnetic . Because of its size it's very travel friendly. Talking about the formula , each and every single shade worked and performed very well for me. It is super bendable and i can always add more for intense color and still blends beautifully. Even the shimmers shades blends well. Very easy to work and play around with these pigments. It does have a fall out, but it doesn't bother me at all because I think the price is so right. I just have to give it a good tap before I go into my eyes with it. It is very pigmented, the color pays off pretty good. And it is one of those long lasting shadows. I love this palette.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I ordered my ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette from https://www.ColourPop.com website. I couldn’t believe how pigmented this great valued pallet actually was. It’s packaging was really nice with nice sized pans of shades that lasts and lasts. I use my ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette nearly every day. You just can’t beat the price. I am happy to recommended this pallet and I am a regular customer!

#ColourPop #ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Pallet #contest #Pressed Powder Shadow Pallet #shadow #pallet #super pigmented #great value
Christine D.
Waipahu
Great neutral, summer and fall shades. This palette not only delivers
wonderful shade range but also wonderful quality of the eyeshadows.
These are very blendable and so pigmented, you need to tap the excess
from your brushes before applying it. You can't beat it with the price. I
remember this being sold out all the time and I got this on the 3rd
restock. My only complain is the packaging. I'm not very fond of the
packaging since it's white, so it gets dirty in the long run. Now that I
have it for months, I noticed that the front and back packaging is
starting to become a little yellow. I'm a neat freak when it comes to my
makeup so that totally bummed me out. I also wished there was a mirror
in this palette. Other than that, I have no problem with the quality of
the eyeshadows nor the price of this one. If you're looking for a good
neutral palette with a little pop of yellow and gold, this one's for
you.
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
The first ever 12 pan palette was released last summer and it was such a big hit that it sold out within minutes 3 whole times. I myself missed a couple re-launches before I managed to get my hands on this baby. When I finally tried it I realized why this palette kept selling out over and over again.
The whole vibe of this palette is very summery warm tones. There are 8 mattes and 4 metallic shadows. I think the selection of shades is very unique in this palette. The bright orange and the yellow shades are very new to my collection so they really made me bring out my creativity. The super intense yellow-gold is probably my most favorite shade in this palette.
DEVON O.
Philadelphia , PA
This palette is amazing everyone needs this in their collection. I’m obsessed with warm tones and warm eyeshadow palettes like this and for the price point you really can’t beat it. The mattes are extremely easy to work with and blend. The yellow shade could be a bit more pigmented but all the other shades are creamy and beautiful. So many looks can be created with this from an everyday eye look, to a warm smokey eye. The shimmer shades are nice and definitely work better applied with a wet brush. Colourpop is always putting out great quality eyeshadow palettes for a very affordable price of around $16 and this one is my personal favorite. Highly recommend!!
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
Colorpop pressed shows are absolutely amazing. They blend so easily and the packaging is sleek and easy to work with. I rated this 4 stars because although this is a wonderdul warm toned palette I do wish it had a nice neutral brown for fair skin tones in the crease. These colors only work for me if I have a good fake tan going. This palette has colors that look very very similar to Natasha Denona's Sunset Palette! Check out KathleenLights review on it and she compares swatches to the sunset palette. :) I'm not a huge lover of these bright shades with my skin tone but I purchased it because of all the hype. The quality of the shadows is wonderful and there are a few shades in this palette I constantly gravitate to when I'm using other palettes.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
So I found myself purchasing this palette because 1. Colourpop is so affordable and 2. This palette is such a close dupe to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette which is $129. Yikes. Now I don’t knock anyone for spending their money, but for me I just wasn’t sure this would be a great color selection for my skin tone, or what type of looks I could create. So this is a great palette to kind of experiment and try out before purchasing the sunset palette. I love how small the palette is and I think the packaging and name is so cute. Overall, the quality of the shadows are great for the price and I think Colourpop just always nails it with their products. Love love love it!
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had some money stolen from me when online shopping.
Vee D.
Chicago
Are these shadow's pigmented?
Alba •.
Dallas
Would like to try color pop I’ve never bought anything from there is it worth it ?
Aleesia D.
WINNIPEG, MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Are the colourpop palettes any good? Just the colourpop makeup in particular?