Add a Photo

By COLOURPOP
#719 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

Photos (6)
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
I am so happy this is out . I want it so bad . I bought several of colorpop single eyeshadows and i fell in love . This ia a must for sure . Once i get it i will do a review on my channel. To Whom it may concern:

Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
This is my go to brand and I was si excited to try out their new palette..the colors are so amazing and pigmented with so little fallout..and I couldn't believe how fast the palate sold out. .I went back to buy another one for my friend and they were sold out they very next day..I definitely recommend you keep your eyes open for the pallet to return to the market. ,Color Pop is a Amazing brand and this pallet is definitely a keeper. Compared to alot of alot of the other brands that I have tried in the past they are so versitlle. I love the great variety of colors they have in their individual pots ..they are available both im matte and in shimmering colors.
Samoné A.
Samoné A.
Dallas
this eye shadow has good pigmentation, doesn't crease and lasts all day. Applies easily and I love the variety of colors available. In addition the wide selection of colors, I also love how well the eye shadow blends. This is my first purchase from colorpop and it's really persuaded me to buying more. There's a reason it sold out so quickly! Also, it's good quality makeup for a reasonable price
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Who doesn't want affordable and highly pigmented eyeshadows??! Colourpop has both and if you haven't tried any of their eyeshadows out, you need to get tour hands one one of them immediately and for $5/$6 you cant beat that. From their eyebrow products, lipplies ans face, everything is affordable and you wont be disappointed. I just recently bought the iluvsarahii Chic-y collection and cant wait to do a tutorial
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
South Beloit
This brand never seems to go wrong with pigmentation and a perfect formula. I've always been in love with their products since their company began to branch out. So affordable and worth it I always purchase something after every biweekly paycheck! They're not afraid to give you bold choices either, they have the perfect variety!
Mia M.
Mia M.
This product is so beautiful in any skin color!! My eye color is brown and looks great. Some improvements can be maybe to make the formula less powdery. I can compare this to the too faced eye shadows. I would recommend to friends and family any day. Thank you for viewing my insight on this ColorPop eye shadows
Kynadie M.
Kynadie M.
This is one of the best eyeshadow pallets I've ever owned. They are slightly powdery but creamy at the same time. Application is nice, and the the shadow colors work with all eye colors! I highly recommend this pallet for someone who's into subtle glam looks!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I love this eyeshadow pallet sooooooo much. Its so pretty. The colors are.beautiful!! The shadows are so pigmented and last a long time. This pallet is worth every penny you spend and i would highly recommend getting it.if you've been thinking about trying it
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
miami
OMG! Really, i love this  brand, and this product, i'll be gonna buy all of colourpop, because i love continuous testing this Makeup!!! My eyes is color green, and the colours this palette looking amazing in my eyes, recommended totally.!!!
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I just love their eyeshadows. They have a very distinctive formula. It's very gel like. Their shadows are very easy to use and very blendable. The pigmentation of these shadows are extremely great! On top of that, colourpop is very affordable.
Aleesia D.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Can you buy these as singles or only in the palette?
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Does colour pop have a big variety of colors?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Pomona
i want this
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Is it worth buying the whole palette or should I just go for a few singles?