BY COLOURPOP #12 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
The Yes, Please palette from Colourpop is one of my favorite palettes of theirs!! I bought it during the very first launch, and I am so glad I did! I’m IN LOVE with their pressed powder formula, so when I saw they made palettes out of them, I knew it would be great. These shadows are so pigmented! You really only need one swipe to see the amazing intensity! ****my swatches were built up to show the color, but I did NOT prime my arm before hand!!**** In this palette, you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 of them were already released, but the other 10 are brand new! The mattes in this palette are so creamy, and very easy to blend on your eyes! And the shimmer/metallic shades are all just amazing!!! I love that this palette is very similar to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette, so if you wanted that one but can’t/don’t want to pay over $100 for ONE palette, this is a perfect alternative at $16!!!!! Also, the shadows in the Colourpop eyeshadow palettes are smaller size than their regular single shadows, so keep that in mind! But I still think this is a great buy, and you get a lot of product for your money. I know this palette is hard to get, BUT CP is restocking this baby TODAY Friday 10/20!!!!! So if you were wanting to buy it, I’d say definitely go make the jump! Even though these shades are more on the “bright” side, I think you could still get lots of use out of it in the winter! Remember, there is no list of what colors you can and can’t wear during the different seasons, makeup is meant to use for you to have fun, and to do what YOU WANT!!! 🌅💛💛💛
Kristen M.
This is my first Colourpop purchase and I’m really glad I chose this palette! I saw the pictures online and bought this because it’s supposed to be a dupe for the Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette. It’s definitely worth the price, most of the eyeshadows are buttery and swatch well but a few of them are kind of rough(but again it’s worth the price). The only really negative thing I have to say about this is that the packaging gets SO dirty on the inside and it’s basically impossible to clean.
Cara S.
Summerville, PA
I love the colors! This is a go to for me. I adore yellow eyeshadow. I think it looks fresh and so cute. The formula is great and no shade is a dud. I feel in exchange for crazy pigment many company's have changed their formula for the worse. In many high end palettes I feel like I end up getting a couple of shades that are complete duds. They waste space and frustrate me to no end. That isn't ok. If I spend $50 on an eyeshadow palette I expect every shade to perform beautifully. Colour pop has managed to put out perfect little palettes for a fraction of the cost and they perform like a dream. Plus the palettes are magnetic and you can pop out the shades rearange them, mix and match colourpop palettes, or put them in any magnetic palette you choose. It's perfect. My only wish is that they would release some more interesting color palettes. They have a great base of warm neutrals now I would love some more variety.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I am a lover of all things colourpop! But this is the first palette have been wanting. The selection of colors are amazing for a golden/red toned look which is ultra popular right now. You get a variety of amazing smooth mattes and metallics in the perfect colors. Colourpop did an amazing job creating this shadow color selection. So many different looks can be created from bold to natural. A go to palette for me needs to include, transition shades, at least one shimmer or metallic for a pop of color, darker colors for the outter corner or a bold dark looks, and light color for highlight and this palette has ALL of that! They rrally did an amazing job creating the buttery soft mattes that have plenty of pigment and very minimal fallout. The metallics are best applied with your finger for optimal color payout. This is a palette that is up to par with high end overpriced palettes! I will be looking forward to purchasing many more of their palettes because this formula and color selection is outta this world for the price point!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I can not get enough of this palette. This palette is an absolute dream for warm color lovers. The palette itself is a lot smaller than I was thinking that it would be and the colors are very close together. Because the palette is white, it gets dirty pretty quickly so it does look a little messy. With all that being said, I can overlook it because the shadows themselves are amazing. They are super pigmented and bright. The shadow names are on the back of the palette so you can reference them if you need to. There is a little bit of kickback but I don't experience any fallout on my face. The shadows blend easily and look excellent on the eyes. This is definitely one of my most reached for palettes.
Meagan E.
Harrisonburg, VA
This palette is so fun and unique compared to other palettes that I have in my collection.  First of all, I am a huge fan of Colourpop and am constantly trying their products.  The price is AMAZING and the quality is superb.  This palette is only $16!

The shadows themselves are very buttery and pigmented.  I love using the metallic shades, they really apply well and pop when on the eyes.  I only need to tap my brush in a few times to get the color payoff that I want.  You can create so many looks with this palette using so many different colors.  I do with there was a lighter metallic shade to highlight my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes.  I'm so happy that Colourpop as been releasing eyeshadow palettes, I recommend checking out this palette and the brand as a whole.
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
The first ever 12 pan palette was released last summer and it was such a big hit that it sold out within minutes 3 whole times. I myself missed a couple re-launches before I managed to get my hands on this baby. When I finally tried it I realized why this palette kept selling out over and over again.
The whole vibe of this palette is very summery warm tones. There are 8 mattes and 4 metallic shadows. I think the selection of shades is very unique in this palette. The bright orange and the yellow shades are very new to my collection so they really made me bring out my creativity. The super intense yellow-gold is probably my most favorite shade in this palette.
Hayley A.
The quality of these eyeshadows is amazing, especially for the price. The reason I am only giving it 3 stars is the customer service of this company is awful. I waited a while to get my pallette but I figured it was because it just came back in stock. I was so excited when it came because it had been out of stock for months. When i opened the box eye shadow and dirt was everywhere. The eye shadows were not crushed they were just smeared on the outside of the pallette and the inside and there was actual dirt in the box. I emailed their customer service and told them i wanted a new pallette due to the outside and inside of mine being disgusting. I bought something brand new and expected it to look like that. They said since the eye shadow itself was still usable they would not issue a refund or allow me to send the pallette back to get a new one. I even offered to pay for postage to send the pallette back. I was very unsatisified with the customer service and the fact that my pallette came disgusting.
Megan S.
Los Angeles
They are not kidding when they say this is a best seller and #1 most voted palette. This ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette is amazing! It has to be 1 of my most used shadow palettes (and I have A LOT). It’s great because it has so many versatile tones to play with that are great for that perfect summer or fall look with oranges & reds but also has those bold yellows that mix nicely with natural tones. I love Colourpop’s pressed shadow formula, and it lasts all day on me without creasing or smudging. I personally gravitate towards orange/yellow/red tones and this palette was perfect! I actually was surprised with how many different looks I could get out of this 1 palette. TOTALLY worth the money!
It's J.
Ithaca, NY
This was my first colourpop pressed powder palette and I could not have been more impressed. This palette reminds me of the Natasha Denona sunset palette (which I don't have a now thankfully, don't need!). This palette has great everyday colors as well as unique pops of color as well. I stick to warm toned eyeshadows and the reds and oranges in here are stunning. The color blind, is so metallic it has a foiled effect that looks great as a lid color. The shadows are a bit powdery, almost like the ABH modern renaissance formula. The only downside to this palette is that the packaging (a white cardboard) gets dirty quickly but I plan on depotting them and moving them into a magnetic z-palette.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had some money stolen from me when online shopping.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg, MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Emily V.
Can you buy these as singles or only in the palette?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Are these shades pigmented ?
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Anyone know if they are they re-stocking again?? I want it so bad!!!