BY COLOURPOP #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
The Yes, Please palette from Colourpop is one of my favorite palettes of theirs!! I bought it during the very first launch, and I am so glad I did! I’m IN LOVE with their pressed powder formula, so when I saw they made palettes out of them, I knew it would be great. These shadows are so pigmented! You really only need one swipe to see the amazing intensity! ****my swatches were built up to show the color, but I did NOT prime my arm before hand!!**** In this palette, you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 of them were already released, but the other 10 are brand new! The mattes in this palette are so creamy, and very easy to blend on your eyes! And the shimmer/metallic shades are all just amazing!!! I love that this palette is very similar to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette, so if you wanted that one but can’t/don’t want to pay over $100 for ONE palette, this is a perfect alternative at $16!!!!! Also, the shadows in the Colourpop eyeshadow palettes are smaller size than their regular single shadows, so keep that in mind! But I still think this is a great buy, and you get a lot of product for your money. I know this palette is hard to get, BUT CP is restocking this baby TODAY Friday 10/20!!!!! So if you were wanting to buy it, I’d say definitely go make the jump! Even though these shades are more on the “bright” side, I think you could still get lots of use out of it in the winter! Remember, there is no list of what colors you can and can’t wear during the different seasons, makeup is meant to use for you to have fun, and to do what YOU WANT!!! 🌅💛💛💛
Heba B.
Philadelphia, PA
Where do I begin? My love affair with all things Colour Pop began a couple years ago. When I found makeup that was amazing quality for a great price, my heart sung out and my wallet cried tears of joy. And then tears of emptiness, because I have been crazy for Colour Pop ever since!

When CP came out with their first pressed shadow palette (Yes, Please) it sold out right away! And then again and again! When I was finally able to get my hands on it... it was $16 well spent! Amazing pigmentation from the mattes and shimmers, and one-swipe intensity! The quality rivals that of ABH Modern Renaissance and blows away Too Faced Peach Palette.

Since they have continuously launched amazing palettes after the Yes, Please.... I have been a fanatic, and have collected them all! Keep an eye out for the sales on their websites, or the freebies! You can get some great deals if you pounce when the time is right! ;)

You will NOT be disappointed in this purchase, so "Add to Cart" already.
Monika T.
This palette offers a multiple range of warm shadows. I love the fact that it comes with matte and shimmer shadows . This palette can create so many looks . It has perfect transition matte shades, metallic shades which are yellow,rust toned, duochromed and others like red ,orange and yellow shades. Which i think is worth every penny. The packaging is good ,it's magnetic . Because of its size it's very travel friendly. Talking about the formula , each and every single shade worked and performed very well for me. It is super bendable and i can always add more for intense color and still blends beautifully. Even the shimmers shades blends well. Very easy to work and play around with these pigments. It does have a fall out, but it doesn't bother me at all because I think the price is so right. I just have to give it a good tap before I go into my eyes with it. It is very pigmented, the color pays off pretty good. And it is one of those long lasting shadows. I love this palette.
GĂ©nesis M.
Houston,TX
The first ever 12 pan palette was released last summer and it was such a big hit that it sold out within minutes 3 whole times. I myself missed a couple re-launches before I managed to get my hands on this baby. When I finally tried it I realized why this palette kept selling out over and over again.
The whole vibe of this palette is very summery warm tones. There are 8 mattes and 4 metallic shadows. I think the selection of shades is very unique in this palette. The bright orange and the yellow shades are very new to my collection so they really made me bring out my creativity. The super intense yellow-gold is probably my most favorite shade in this palette.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
So I found myself purchasing this palette because 1. Colourpop is so affordable and 2. This palette is such a close dupe to the Natasha Denona Sunset palette which is $129. Yikes. Now I don’t knock anyone for spending their money, but for me I just wasn’t sure this would be a great color selection for my skin tone, or what type of looks I could create. So this is a great palette to kind of experiment and try out before purchasing the sunset palette. I love how small the palette is and I think the packaging and name is so cute. Overall, the quality of the shadows are great for the price and I think Colourpop just always nails it with their products. Love love love it!
Ashley L.
This is one of my absolute favorite eye shadow palettes. It is definitely more warm toned, so if you prefer a cooler tone eye shadow look this would probably not be the palette for you. In regard to the quality of the product, all the colors are very pigmented! They are also very easy to blend and very easy to build! There is not a single eye shadow in this palette that I haven't absolutely loved! Another thing that I love about this palette is the fact that there are several really good transition shades - I know that sounds silly, but I have found that several palettes that have bold colors tend to leave them out! I also love the packaging - even though the white gets dirty fast. And not to mention you are getting quite a bang for your buck! This beautiful palette is only $16! You just can't beat that! And to make matters even better, ColourPop is always having sales, which means you can probably get this palette for cheaper than that!
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
Such a beautiful sunset color. It became my go-to pallete recently. And for $16 you can’t beat the price. I was skeptical at first that the color would be to bright but when I got them I was like Wow! Such a gorgeous color for a $16 pallete. I swatched them with my fingers. It took quite an effort to wash them off. That says something about staying power. Love them!
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I am a lover of all things colourpop! But this is the first palette have been wanting. The selection of colors are amazing for a golden/red toned look which is ultra popular right now. You get a variety of amazing smooth mattes and metallics in the perfect colors. Colourpop did an amazing job creating this shadow color selection. So many different looks can be created from bold to natural. A go to palette for me needs to include, transition shades, at least one shimmer or metallic for a pop of color, darker colors for the outter corner or a bold dark looks, and light color for highlight and this palette has ALL of that! They rrally did an amazing job creating the buttery soft mattes that have plenty of pigment and very minimal fallout. The metallics are best applied with your finger for optimal color payout. This is a palette that is up to par with high end overpriced palettes! I will be looking forward to purchasing many more of their palettes because this formula and color selection is outta this world for the price point!
Cassidy** W.
Grafton, WV
Colourpop knows what they are doing when it come to pressed eyeshadows! I have over 80 palettes from all kinds of different brands and when someone asks me what palette they should buy, my first recommendation is always colourpop! They are affordable, compact, good for traveling, and the pigmentation/blendability just blows my mind for the price. The Yes Please palette has all of my favorite warm tones in it, and they come off incredibly beautiful and pigmented on the eye. This palette may be a little too bright for some, but the quality is absolutely amazing and I can't recommend it enough.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I can not get enough of this palette. This palette is an absolute dream for warm color lovers. The palette itself is a lot smaller than I was thinking that it would be and the colors are very close together. Because the palette is white, it gets dirty pretty quickly so it does look a little messy. With all that being said, I can overlook it because the shadows themselves are amazing. They are super pigmented and bright. The shadow names are on the back of the palette so you can reference them if you need to. There is a little bit of kickback but I don't experience any fallout on my face. The shadows blend easily and look excellent on the eyes. This is definitely one of my most reached for palettes.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had some money stolen from me when online shopping.
Vee D.
Chicago
Are these shadow's pigmented?
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Emily V.
Can you buy these as singles or only in the palette?
Stephanie K.
Do you guys like Colourpop eyeshadow palettes in general? What are your faves?