BY COLOURPOP #12 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

• Just got this today! Would you ladies be interested in a live tutor...3 Answers
  • It just restocked on their website! Managed to grab one and the che...1 Answers
  • Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had so...10 Answers
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Amazing quality, unbeatable price!

I'm still in awe that this palette was $16.  The quality of the shadows is SO SO SO good.  They are one swipe and done quality shadows.

I've included a picture that compares these shades to the Modern Renaissance palette:

Colourpop Yes Please (Cute AF?) is on the left, Modern Renaissance is on the right. Swatches were done with my finger (no primer) and in direct light. I used enough pressure to attempt to get equally pigmented swatches to make this more of a color comparison, rather than a performance comparison. I swatched these intentionally out of order, and tried to group by color insteadI think these palettes are definitely different enough to justify owning both. The Colourpop palette leans yellow-orange, the ABH leans pink-purple, and each has some neutral browns to help with complete looks. The ABH shadows are a bit softer and more of a cream like texture, whereas the Colourpop shadows are drier. Both are good quality though, so it will come down to your preference. I prefer creamier shadows for my lids, but I like dry shadows for my crease. The angle of the sun here is giving a slight advantage to the appearance of the ABH shimmers. They are equally reflective although the ABH are a softer sheen whereas the Colourpop are more metallic. Overall I really like this Colourpop palette. There was only one shadow that swatched poorly IMO (the red "Spoiled"). The two bright shimmers (Louie and Chauffeur) have a really beautiful subtle orange shift to them
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
So my ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette just got delivered today and i am obsessed!! The shadows are so buttery and pigmented! The blend like a dream and the shimmers!! Are so pretty!! I love the shade chauffeur! Such a gorgeous yellow/orange shimmer shade! 16 dollars is a steal for this palette. You can order from colourpop.com. The pans are a little smaller than a regular single pressed shadow from them but you get a lot of shades. You get 12. All the mattes are great. Two of the shades are already sold as singles (full zip and note to self) but the rest are brand new! You can create so many looks with this palette! I suggest you grab this if it comes back in stock! Colourpop Pressed Powders
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I just got this palette and at first glance, it is going to be favorite thing to play with this summer. I can't believe it was just $16! All the yellows and oranges, OMG YES!!!! The colors are so happy, and vibrant. Every color is extremely pigmented and buttery soft pressed powders. I find the quality to be great, the blendability is good; from a newbie to a pro would appreciate using this product. This palette is a great addition to any collection. Of the 12 shadows includes: 4 are metallic shades, 8 are matte finish. I have other ColourPop eyeshadows and this one so far have only worn once since I just received it, but the wear has lasted all day long. Looks beautiful. The possibility of looks is endless. Highly recommend!
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
So I finally got my hands on a limited edition Yes Please palette from @colourpopcosmetics, Yay! I am so exited, sence everytime they realised it it sold out within 15 min. but I finally got one this week and tho the size was a little disopointing (im not sure why, but i thought it would be much bigger), the glitters are freaking amazing, they're sooo creamy and pigmented that my heart skipped a little beat when i finally swatched them 😂 Plus the color range is almost perfect.. you could do a bold pink orange or red look orrrr you could do a natural eye with the browns, so its great for traveling! so all in all id have to say it was definetly worth the $16 + $5(shipping) 👍👍👍 Go Colourpop!
Megan G.
Megan G.
I freaking LOVE this palette!! I'm so happy I was able to get this. I am so scared of these colors, but this is such a pretty looking palette.

The quality is amazing! It's cheaper than Make Up Geek. I know it's a smaller amount, but I don't wear eye shadow every day so it is well worth it.

The value of this palette is such astonishing. The shimmers are amazing and really last on the lid. You don't have to wet the brush, but I like to. Really makes them pop out.

They blend like a dream. I would suggest using a light touch when picking up product. They pack a lot of punch in pigment. It is a little powdery, but again if you use a light hand it isn't bad at all.

Great value, great quality, great customer service. Got shipped to my house ahead of schedule! It blows that this is a limited edition because everyone who wants one deserves this palette.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
This is a really beautiful palette and it is only $16. The swatches are done using my finger with one swirl and no primer, taken in natural light. They are all very pigmented, but I would say the least pigmented might be the yellow matte shade (Mischief) which I had to press harder for the swatch. The shimmers are much more buttery compared to the mattes, which are more on the dry side and similar to their other matte pressed shadow formulas I have. Compared to the single pressed shadows, they are a bit smaller and there is also a little bit of kick up. The cardboard-like packaging makes it very easy to get dirty, and when I received mine there were some smudges from shipping already. Still, this is a great palette overall if you're looking for a palette with similar shades to Natasha Denona's Sunset Eyeshadow Palette.
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
I'm so glad I got this palette, the first time, before it sold out in 10 minutes! It's such amazing quality! I had never tried colourpop pressed eyeshadows before so I can't compare it to their regular shadows but this palette is really good! Pigmented, blendable, sturdy packaging, not too much kickup. The only con I have is that the packaging is like a soft matte so it does get dirty easily. I'm normally very careful and clean when it comes to makeup but some shadows smear on the packaging when swatching & trying to clean it. Spoiled, the red shade, does have quite some kickup, more than others. You have to be very careful. Otherwise, amazing palette! Good job colourpop & keep making more! :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Colour pop is just killing the make up game right now. You can't beat the prices but what's really amazing is the products match if not best their way pricier competitors! I got this on the second launch (thank god) it is so creamy and pigmented! I literally have just started using it and I already would order another and I ordered the she pallets which just came and it is is just as beautiful! I like the size as it's perfect to travel with and hey it's $16 I don't mind the shadow pans being a little smaller. The formula is what counts and I can't rave enough about it. Hope they launch more of these palettes soon and get more yes please our because the demand is crazy high. Only and I mean only complaint is the names of the colors on the back are backwards so it doesn't show which colors are which accurately I had to figure that out from swatches.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
SWEDESBORO, NJ
I am so happy this is out . I want it so bad . I bought several of colorpop single eyeshadows and i fell in love . This ia a must for sure . Once i get it i will do a review on my channel. To Whom it may concern:

Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario, CA
The palette has the prettiest colors, my perfect 'warm tone' palette. The shimmers are amazing quality with little to no fallout, the mattes have some fallout like the rest of their pressed shadows but nothing unusual for any good brand. I was expecting the palette to be slightly larger in size, but the smaller, compact nature of it makes it perfect to throw in a bag or travel with without worrying about it not fitting. Overall, I love this palette!!!! Definitely worth the price and hype.
In love :heart
I just got this today but I am blown away. I love it so much I wanted to write a review which I never do. The price point is awesome however I wish there was a full sized one because I know this is a new staple in my collection. I also think this is the perfect travel friendly pallet! It's
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Is ordering through colourpop always 100% dependable? I have had some money stolen from me when online shopping.
Aleesia D.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
I've never tried color pop, how's the pigmentation?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Can you buy these as singles or only in the palette?
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Does colour pop have a big variety of colors?
Janeth S.
Janeth S.
Is this pallete pigmented ? Is it good quality? Im looking for something cheap with pigmentation. And i love the colors on this pallete im thinking of purchasing it whennit lauches to sephora