ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Matte, Metallic

Shade Neutrals, Oranges/Corals, Reds, Golds, Yellows/Oranges

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown

Los colores tienen una buena pigmentación? Tiene pigmentación tipo cremosa o polvosa ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette ?
Why can Is colourpoint sold in the UK ?
WiiLl you guys ever sell chasing rainbows palette again?
Start your review of ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I abosolutely love this product . I recommend buying this product. The colors are so pigmented. I bought this product on the colour pop website and It came so quick. ” in reviews
Oroville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is one of color Pop's most popular and most notoriously loved palettes of all-time. the yes please palette will always be a staple in my makeup collection I collect makeup palettes like eyeshadow palettes and what not and I really am happy to have this in my collection it really does have a beautiful colorstory the pigmentation holds up to anastasiia and Huda Beauty. In my opinion, colour-pop palettes are not really the best of the best every single time but when they do make a good one oh man it is pretty phenomenal I have to say that my favorite shade in the palette is note to self I think it is such a beautiful burgundy and I just think that it goes so perfectly with my skin tone in my eyes and I literally like to wear it almost every single day I have to say this and their whatever palette as well as their Truly Madly Deeply pallet and lilac a lot about you are my top favorites! Plus a lot of people say that sometimes eyeshadow loses the quality if it just sits for a long time but I have my bretman Rock pallet that he collaborated with them I'm like two years ago and it is still literally just as pigmented as the day I got it and I'm sure the yes please palette will be the same way! Thank you color pop for coming up with beautiful formulas for being affordable and for giving the people what they want!
Peachtree Cty, GA
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Stephanye O.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Stephanye O.
I really like this palette I use it a lot because of how warm and pretty the colors are, the colors are blend like a dream together and I don’t have a lot to complain about this. The only thing I would say is that I was expecting a little bit more from the yellow color, is the only one that I feel like I have to work with it a little bit more to make it work and show up sometimes and blend properly even if I’m wearing a very light concealer under it. Also the shimmers, especially the gold one which is my “favorite” you know, you have to build it up a little bit more to make it look awesome but, overall it’s a nice palette, colourpop has nice products for affordable prices. Plus I should probably say that this palette is one of the “old ones” and I have some of the newest ones they have and they are much better quality and the shimmers don’t disappoint, so they have been improving a lot since this one came out. It’s a pretty palette.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Donna J.
I love colour pop products! This yes please palette was actually my first colour pop purchase and I've been hooked ever since! The pigments are so great, smooth, blends so good, and the color pay off is amazing! The shimmer / shock shadows are even more amazing, I was really blown away at how great this palette is and even more at how affordable colour pop in general is! I have blue eyes and this palette just makes them POP! The oranges /reds /golds /bronzes all compliment my eyes so much I can't stop reaching for this palette! Even if I just wanna use the shimmer shades. If you want great high quality product without the high-end price tag you have to try colour pop, never disappoints!
Boston, MA
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Elle L.
An amazing palette for lovers of warm tones! Same reliable colourpop formula (not the richest, but packs enough pigment & is easy to work with). There is a bit of kickback, which makes the white palette dirty quite quickly, but it’s not unmanageable and nothing as bad as the abh subculture. The shimmers are nice, but best applied with a finger or wet brush if you really want them to pack a punch! I love that the palette is magnetic, so it’s easy to remove or rearrange shadows if desired.
Wilmington, NC
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Nicole E.
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Nicole E.
I love this palette so much, you can do multiple amazing looks with this palette. Some shades do have more pigment then others, and have some fallout which is expected with a palette with pigment. In all the price point in great, the packaging is simple yet creative. I would recommend this palette to someone with specifically with a litter skin tone. Btw the sample photo is just of some of my favorite shades❤️😚Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
Peabody, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is beyond words. This makeup company is beyond words. Everything is affordable and amazing all the shadows are pigmented. I use this product whenever I have the chance. If you have a spare $16 buy it!! #cultclassics #makeup #palette #beauty
N Grosvenordl, CT
I love colourpops eyeshadows! They are so easy to work with they are so pigmented and blend like a dream! I love warm tones of this palette is one of my absolute favorites. it’s smaller than you think! The pan size specifically in this palette is pretty tiny compared to some of their others but it still performs really well and lasts a long time. If you have not tried their eyeshadows I definitely recommend trying and this pallet is super easy to travel with as well! Only thing I wish is they put a mirror inside! I would recommend purchasing, super affordable and worth every penny!
phoenix
My mom bought a pallet from colourpop and she absolutely loved it. It was actually the blue moon one. My mom has been wearing blue eyeshadow for awhile and she could never find a pallet of all blue, so I showed her that pallet. Like I said she loved it, but it broke very easy. That would be the only complaint. I tested it also and the swatches were good. Here’s a tip though, don’t buy colourpop on amazon. The website for colourpop charges 12 for these pallets and on amazon it’s at 30 right now.
Covington, KY
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed with the colors in the palette. They are absolutely gorgeous. This is the first time ive tried. @colourpop and im in love with the formula. Its rich and creamy and so smooth. Super pigmented and very blendable. Makes my hazel eyes pop. Id recommend this for sure and definitley buy it again. A++++ in my book. ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
I love this pallet from the colors inside to the cute simple packaging it reminds me of fall and I usually use this pallet for fall makeup. To improve this product I would add a mirror to it so you can see what you were doing when you were doing your make up. My favorite shadow in this pallet has got to be the spoiled Shaye because I love how sparkly and pretty it looks in the sun. I would totally recommend this to anyone who just wants a simple far look for make up.

568 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...