BY COLOURPOP

When you can only pick 3 lip shades, you pick your Dream Team. Featuring 2 incredibly comfortable Ultra Satin Lips and 1 Ultra Glossy Lip, your lips will be set for any look. Get an amazing range of shades, including Kathleens signature orange-red, all... see more...

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I absolutely love this lippie bundle. The ultra satin and ultra glossy lips are in my top 3 all time favorite Colourpop lip formulas. I seriously use the gloss everyday and I highly recommend the whole little bundle. The bright red orange is absolutely stunning and dreamy is such a unique neutral coraly-pink and I have nothing else like that color in my collection. I really don’t think you can go wrong with this and the star of the collection is definitely the ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) eyeshadow palette and if you get anything get that! If you can get them all definitely recommend it. The shadows pair wonderfully with all the lip shades in the bundle. I love using them in connection with one another just as much as I love using them on their own. One thing I noticed and wanted to point out is that this listing has it priced at $32.99 and that really isn’t the true price. It actually retails for more than half of that at $16. I included a picture from Ulta’s website to prove the incorrect price and show it’s much more affordable and well worth the money. I actually think it is $32.99 to get both the lippie bundle and the eyeshadow palette because the palette retails for $16 as well. Just wanted to include that so people didn’t think it was just a ridiculously overpriced collaboration because that’s not the case! I’ve always loved and appreciated that Colourpop’s collaboration are the same prices as their traditional products, 12 pan palettes, etc. They’re very reasonably priced for the quality and what you are getting. I couldn’t recommend this collection more because of how much use I get out of all the products. I believe the entire collection is LE so get it while you can! I swear you will regret it if you don’t! Love that it brings something different to my palette collection and what I normally would purchase! Thank you Kathleen for making these gems!💎💎💎
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Oh my you need this! I love all three from the bundle, but oh my, the gloss 💜 I used to hate gloss, I couldn’t stand I couldn’t use, It was a no thanks for me all the time, but since I used this ( ColourPop X Kathleen Lights Lip Bundle Set ~ Dream Team in the Moon Child, I fall in love immediately, stickiness free, comfortable and I use with ANY lipstick, gives your look a upgrade, for me it’s a go to ever! And I have 3 backups hahahaha
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
If I only had to use these 3 lip colors for the rest of my life I would be okay with that and I have over 100 lipsticks. I hate most lip glosses but this one has a perfect consistency and the gold sparkle is so pretty. The pink goes with so many eye looks. That orange though. Yes so much yes. I was slightly surprised at how orange it is because it looks more red online but the color is beautiful. Bright but not tacky. They last forever on too. I have a lot of lip products from colourpop but these three are the best in my opinion
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
All of the colors in this set are beautiful. I wear Moonchild and Dreamy quite often. I’m wearing Rever in this picture and it was a little intimidating at first! So many times I planned on wearing it and chickened out because it is such an extreme orange. Finally wore it and I love it! It really makes your teeth look whiter and gives such a pop of color.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
STUNNING! Super affordable! Comes with a gloss and two ultra satin lips. The ultra satin lips are the BEST formula; long lasting, pigmented, opaque, yet comfortable on the lips. They are not transfer proof though. The rever shade is the most VIBRANT orange shade ever and the pink based nude is also a stunner. The gloss is not sticky or tacky. One of my favorite lip products ever. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
I love the formula on these lip bundle, the formula on these are spot on. Kathleen lights always comes out with the best colors and products with Colourpop. I have never been disappointed. The only formula I am not a huge fan on, its the matte one, but its still a great formula that being set. I just have very dry lips, and matte formulas usually don't work good on me.
LeslieAnn K.
Purchased at: Colourpop
The colors are beautiful, and the formula is great for the satin lippies and the gloss once applied. However, maybe I got a bad batch, but it seems like the opening of the bottles is missing the part that cleans the doe foot off, because it always comes off gooped with way too much product. It is easy to wipe off, but especially with the vibrant Rever, it would be better to have a precise applicator from the beginning. It is extremely long lasting though, lasting through an entire day and night of a wedding, including lots of eating, drinking and laughing. I kept asking people if it was on my teeth or all over my face, but it stayed clean late into the night!
Tina V.
Warren, MI
I love Kathleen Lights so I purchased her collab products! In this trio, I love the Moon Child lip gloss. Moon Child is my favorite and the gloss is comfortable on the lips. Not a big fan of red/orange lips but this color is really vibrant and pops! The mauve is a nice shade for everyday and the satin formula is a great choice.
Lauren P.
Columbus
These lippies are super cute and looks super pretty on. First off, the price is super good for three different lips. There is one glittery gloss and two satin lipsticks. The gloss, Moon Child, is my favorite and makes for a perfect nude lip. There other two colors, a pinky nude and warm red are pretty as well.
Diannah O.
These colors are so pretty and pigmented. The gloss is a perfect gloss to wear alone or as a topper on a lipstick. I also love the orange color. It’s so gorgeous and I’m usually not a fan of orange lipsticks. The other one is a perfect everyday nude and the formula is long wearing and very comfortable.

Amazon