ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip

by ColourPop

Start by prepping the lips with Lippie Primer to moisturize and improve the lips texture. This will provide a smooth surface so that your Ultra Satin Lip goes on smoothly and lasts all day! Next, line with Lippie Pencil to perfect the lip line and fill lips in with Ultra Satin Lip.

Does anyone know if this comes as like a lipgloss or a matte lipstick?
Is this gloss super sticky?
What is the finish/wear of this product? I love their liquid matte lipstick but haven’t tried any others.
Start your review of ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip!
Product Highlights
“This lippie is a great formula with a lot of color payoff and long lasting formula. It is a little drying, but it is not too bad in my experience. For the price, get one in every color! Colourpop products are awesome.” in reviews
“...killing me! Onto the lipstick, it has a mild scent, no real flavor, and it's glossy and pigmented. It's not a stain or matte, so don't expect Togo the entire day without reapplication... but what fun would that be?! I cannot wait to whip out my adorably packaged lipgloss and reapplynit throughout the day!” in reviews
Arlington, VA
1,035 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tiny Chum
Colourpop x hello kitty ultra satin lipstick in the shade, “tiny chum”. Retails for $6.00. There were several shades in this line and they often do limited edition releases. Tiny chum is a medium rosy pink with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. Intensely pigmented, creamy, and applies smoothly. Lasts roughly for five hours and wasn’t hydrating or drying.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tiny Chum
It’s very nice shade. Very affordable, but runs out very fast. I love the application that has which is like a little brush. The packaging is very nice . I would definitely recommend the whole brand because of how affordable it is .
Review for: Lock Diary
Wasn't my favorite formula. Unlike regular colorpop lipsticks it wore off and got chunky very quickly within three weeks of receiving shade started to turn colors and had to retire a pretty brand-new lipstick.
Cranford
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: Tiny Chum, ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Metallic Lip in Surprise
This is my favorite line that colourpop came out with. Tiny chin is my absolute favorite color. The most similar I’ve found is littlestitious and I currently have 3 of that color.
2,433 reviews
I'm obsessed with colourpop and Hello Kitty when I saw this product I knew I had to get it it was nice to be affordable and I will definitely pre-purchase this I recommended it to my mom my friends and Neighbors and my neighbors actually purchased it right after I recommended it to them so they're happy I'm happy and if you haven't tried it before I definitely recommend it it's really nice quality and affordable
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip uploaded by kelly C.
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip uploaded by kelly C.
Review for: Lock Diary
Not bad of quality at all for the price. This is the only product I have from colourpop as of now. I wish I had more of other color because it does not dry my lips at all and it stays on allllllll dayyyy. Just like some other liquid lipstick. But always one con in liquid lipsticks. It is hard to take off lol.😅
I have to say I really love colour pop makeup brand. It's affordable and it's quality is pretty close to and some products are even better than some of the higher end makeup products I've tried. I have recieved two of the colour pop lip glosses in a couple of my ipsy bags. And I love both of them. They seem to last awhile and they don't leave my lips feeling sticky or drier than they were before I used this gloss.
Orland, CA
I LOVE THIS FORMULA SO MUCH! It is matte, but hydrating no flaking, the color is a little muted at first while it is went but as soon as it starts to dry it is very pigmented and long lasting. No feathering , and even if you do not line your lips it looks as if you did! Bang for your buck for sure. The packaging is so adorable too! Winner winner!
Roseville, MI
Review for: ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Metallic Lip in Surprise
This is one of my absolute favorite ultra metallic lips of all of them. The red color of it is so beautiful and is really nice one the lips. This is a beautiful shade for all skin tones and is a great shade for the summer and fall months. Stay on the lips nicely and re-apply's easily.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My favorite nude for everyday. I love anything hello kitty so when I heard about this collab I had to get my hands on some products. The Ultra Satin formula is my favorite liquid lip from Colourpop. I use to be into the matte look but after trying these I haven’t wore a matte lip ever since.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...