BY COLOURPOP #32 in Lip Gloss

Start by prepping the lips with Lippie Primer to moisturize and improve the lips texture. This will provide a smooth surface so that your Ultra Metallic Lip goes on smoothly and lasts all day! Next, line with Lippie Pencil to perfect the lip line and fill lips in with Ultra Metallic Lip.

• The lipstick It's long lasting?3 Answers
  • Are these metallic lipsticks drying on the lips? Do they ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry lips and I have to apply lip balm all the...2 Answers
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Metallic Lip in Surprise
  • "i am not a huge fan of lip products but this is by far my favorite thing i love any thing in this brand to its not that expensive and is long lasting i don't really have to reapply it and the packaging is so nice " in 70 reviews
Stevie P.
Ribbon is such an amazing gorgeous colour. Colourpop liquid lips are sometimes a hit and miss but at 6$ so worth trying. This was so gorgeous and a great formula but the colour clashed with my skin a bit. Im a red fanatic. But this shade looks so much like a velvety red not dark but not bright. So gorgeous. Looks freaking amazing on my mixed sister who is half black. So im thinking the perfect red for medium skin tones versus my porcelain complexion.
Katie C.
THIS LIPPIE IS THE BOMB!

i can’t say enough good things about this lipstick!! i’m a die hard matte liquid lip lover, and i don’t know if i can go back. this stays on, and is moisturizing and nourishing on. i usually find myself having to exfoliate and moisturize my lips before putting on a matte lipstick, but this stays and doesn’t dry out your lips!!! it’s also super pigmented!!!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Color is beautiful but the formula not so much. It dries down, is long wearing and transfer proof. However, as soon as you try to apply some more say after you eat it crumbles off in the worst way. It can also be too drying without the proper lip prep. I also feel like it made my lip lines more pronounced. I don’t recommend this lippie.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
This is one of my absolute favorite ultra metallic lips of all of them. The red color of it is so beautiful and is really nice one the lips. This is a beautiful shade for all skin tones and is a great shade for the summer and fall months. Stay on the lips nicely and re-apply's easily.
Sarah B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I️ purchased this lip color for one of my friends and I️t is one of her favorite shades to use. Colourpop lippies are very cheap and good products, the only downside is That they are difficult to get off of your lips. I️ want to purchase more from this brand in the future.
Jovana V.
Attention please!! This product is great and I mean it. It’s like that finishing touch that blows away everyone. The colors are just fabulous and texture is great too. But most importantly it’s good quality and good pricing and it lasts you for a very good amount of time.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
I love love love love colourpop. This brand is so affordable. It’s high end quality with drug store prices. I wouldn’t even say drug store. Because drug store is getting pricey. It’s now avaliable at Sephora. I definetly recommend anything colourpop makes.
Nallely P.
Smithfield, NC
Very beautiful color but it’s so messy you pay for what you get it did not meet my expectations sucks so bad . Not my first time try there product, they have some good stuff and then some not so good brought them on colorupop website and no I wouldn’t buy them again
Erica N.
Homewood, AL
I have never had anything bad to say about colourpop lipsticks. They are very drying but if you are buying a matte then got should know to moisturize first before using any brand. I love their matte lippies because they are virtually transfer proof
Brittany D.
I already loved the formula of the Ultra Metallic lips but this color is also absolutely stunning. It’s a gorgeous red and the metallic sheen makes it look incredible on a lot of different skin types. I love the cute Hello Kitty packaging as well.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Does this lipstick last long?
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
The lipstick It's long lasting?
Nicole M.
Are these metallic lipsticks drying on the lips? Do they stay glossy or do they dry on the lips?
Jennifer  G.
Is this lipstick overly sheer?
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Is the ColourPop Metallic Lippie as vibrant as it appears on their Instagram? Is it worth the money to purchase it?