ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix

by ColourPop

We’ve made it easy for you – most of our Lippie Stix have a matching Lippie Pencil that was designed to match its partner perfectly. We’ve listed some recommendations for matching pencils, but hey, we’re not trying to tell you what to do! If you want to shake it up a bit, have fun mixing and matching!

Does anyone with a deeper skin tone have this ?
Been wanting to try color pop lip products for a while but never got the chance to! Does this dry out your lips?
Start your review of ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix!
Product Highlights
I love these lippies stix. The pigmentation is unbelievable and the color lasts forever. Very smooth and creamy formula. Very affordable with a wide range of colors and finishes. I would highly recommend these to anyone. And of course I love hello kitty and the packaging. in reviews
Great product. Love the color and the pigment. Long lasting . perfect application. Easy to use. Easy to storage.in reviews
...Not only that but the lippie stix are so beautiful so rich in color and moisturizing! I love them can never go wrong with colourpop! Amazing quality and affordable prices!! in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,549 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Let's Play
Colourpop released 3 shades in the Hello kitty lippie stix collaboration. Retails for $5.00. Limited edition. “Date mate” was my least favorite. I’m doing a review on the shade, “let’s play”. It is a bright, medium-dark ruby red with cool undertones and pink & ruby red pearl/sparkle. Semi-opaque color that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly. You can feel the glitter In it but I wouldn’t call it gritty or rough. I was able to wear for almost 5 hours and it did leave a slight stain. Not drying or hydrating.
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix uploaded by Cynthia A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Konnichiwa
I am never disappointed with ‘this brand . High quality product and great value. I purchased in several colors
Kayla A.
Tx
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix uploaded by Kayla A.
Review for: Konnichiwa
It very much did reach my expectations!!Has a very beautiful color definitely use if you have light skin :) improve with little more permanent. Last about 8 hours! I do definitely recommend !
Katerina R.
New Castle, DE
Wonderful color with a pretty finish. It didn't dry my lips at all but still added a color boost and glossy look.  Goes on smooth and feels great. It doesn't last super long so wouldn't recommend if you are looking for really long lasting lip color!
Magdalena S.
Ansonia
Most perfect nude lippie stix. Whenever I put this on it makes my lips look so perfect and shiny as it gives me one uniform color. Almost an identical shade to my lips but it is great. Smells nice, goes on smoothly and really buttery like. Lasts all day and I don’t even feel like I’m wearing it.
Brittany S.
This product is so amazing! I would recommend it to anyone! It is easy to apply! It met all my expectations.
TIFFANY K.
Review for: Konnichiwa
Everything at color pop is amazing! They have a great price point that you can’t beat!
Susu J.
Mesa
Easy glide lipstick. I love this color it's beautiful and super natural looking and who doesn't love hello kitty!
Catherine K.
Xenia, OH
I own two of these, i love the one I own in the color grunge, it’s a beautiful brown shade, it smells almost like chocolate but it’s not a overpowering smell it’s just enough to notice which I like. I’m not a fan of colorpops ultra matte lipsticks they are to flaky. But if your looking for a reliable lippie stick these are what you need in your life for sure
Kashaf I.
Holbrook, NY
This product glides on so easily and it is not dehydrating. Its a wonderful product and I would definitely try it again. Colourpop has been one of my favorite brands ever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osiris H.
Santa Ana, CA
shanna H.
Lexington, KY
il y a 2 ans
Amanda E. il y a 2 ans
I always buy their makeup and I hate to say, I really didn’t like the foundation at all. I thought it would be good because although colourpop is cheap, it almost always feels like a steal because they have great products. This one made my skin look more oily than it already is and then it clung to my dry spots at the same time. It also oxidized to the point where it looked almost orange on me.
miryzzle A.
il y a 4 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
I’m happy I was able to get some of these limited edition lippies