BY COLOURPOP

We’ve made it easy for you – most of our Lippie Stix have a matching Lippie Pencil that was designed to match its partner perfectly. We’ve listed some recommendations for matching pencils, but hey, we’re not trying to tell you what to do! If you want to shake it up a bit, have fun mixing and matching!

• How did you all like this ?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip product from colour pop that doesn'...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Britnee J.
I'm not a HK fan, but decided I needed to get the Let's Play Lippie Stix after coming across a swatch review. This is my first purchase from Colourpop. It's was very cheap and even cheaper, because I had a coupon. The color is BEAUTIFUL. I'm not usually a fan of reds, BUT the metallic finish is sweet! The packaging is not luxe but cute. It almost looks like kids makeup. However, the formula is on point and it applies smoothly. You get good color with just one swipe across the lips. There is a good amount of product in the tube. It is not completely transfer proof BUT is not messy and does not slide around a lot.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I like the colour pop formula on their Lillie stix and I love hello kitty. So when I heard that they did a collaboration with each other I quickly bought one of the Lillie stick called "tiny chum" I liked the color swatches that I saw online and when I got it in the mail, the color was just as beautiful when I searched it on my arm. But after I applied it to my lips, it looked a lot more purple on me than I wanted. So keep in mind that even though swatches on the arm are beautiful, sometimes that swatch you see will not look the same on the lips.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have the shade Konnichiwa. It is such a beautiful color. I wore this at a movie recently and it survived the drink and popcorn I had. It wasn't still perfect but it was there. These lippy stix are very comfortable to wear. Also the packaging is so darling on the Hello Kitty collaboration. I absolutely love ColourPop. They have the best prices.
Ambar C.
Not gonna lie, I bought it because I'm a huge hello kitty fan, and they're limited edition which is a perfect excuse to buy more makeup. I got it in the shade Date Mate which is in a matte x formula. I love how pigmented it is, not at all streaky. Absolutely long lasting, not at all drying to the lips despite of the matte x formula.
Stephany B.
I recently found this brand and i have to say how shocked i am at how great all around they are! I ordered on a thursday, got my order in the mail the NEXT day! The prices are amazing, the sales they host made me order more and the more i got the greater my discount was. I love this color and all other colors too!
Jessica T.
MESILLA PARK, NM
I am a big Hello Kitty fan so it was exciting to find out they did a collaboration with the amazing ColourPop! The packaging is super cute with her iconic bows. The lippie stix is one of my favorites. The color is creamy and lasts all day and didn't dry out my lips. Love that it was also very affordable.
Grace Z.
Everything from the packaging to the product is amazing. The packaging was adorable and beautiful. The quality is amazing as always, which is what you expect from colourpop along with the best pigmentation and long wear. I am so happy I purchased this collection and have to stop myself from buying more!
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
This stuff is like magic! Let's start off by saying that it smells like you just but into a chocolatey souffle, and then the color! It's so pigmented and it glides on smooth without creasing. I do like to prime my lips first because the one complaint I have Is after an hour it seems to lose its opacity.
Denise K.
Lotus, CA
I really enjoy colourpop lipsticks. I have bought their matte x formula of lippie stix and I really enjoy them. They have such a fun range of colors and they are so pigmented! I do prefer the ultra satin liquid lipsticks from colourpop, but these are a close second.
Summer G.
Yakima, WA
I actually just got my ColourPop Hello Kitty Lippie Stix, and love it! Its super easy to apply, and doesnt take much force. I've used this for the past few days and got so many compliments. It has a fair price, which is amazing. I am gonna totally get more.
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
Which lipstick do you find better, the lippie stix or the matte liquid by colourpop?
Kaylee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Matter liquids or Lippie Stix better?
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Hi! I find colour pop liquid lipsticks too drying, does that happen with this product?
Marjery S.
Brampton
Hi! Is this transfer proof? Lippie Stix last long? Thanks!
Celeste G.
Saraland, AL
So I've heard this product is really smooth and long lasting, but I'm wondering if it is a good product to use of you have dry lips. Is it hydrating or will it just dry my lips out?