BY COLOURPOP #28 in Lipstick

We’ve made it easy for you – most of our Lippie Stix have a matching Lippie Pencil that was designed to match its partner perfectly. We’ve listed some recommendations for matching pencils, but hey, we’re not trying to tell you what to do! If you want to shake it up a bit, have fun mixing and matching!

• How did you all like this ?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip product from colour pop tha...1 Answers
  • Hi! Is this transfer proof? Lippie Stix last long? Thanks!3 Answers
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix
  • "I love these lippies stix. The pigmentation is unbelievable and the color lasts forever. Very smooth and creamy formula. Very affordable with a wide range of colors and finishes. I would highly recommend these to anyone. And of course I love hello kitty and the packaging. " in 190 reviews
  • "Great product. Love the color and the pigment. Long lasting . perfect application. Easy to use. Easy to storage." in 148 reviews
  • "Colourpop x hello kitty packaging is beautiful!! Not only that but the lippie stix are so beautiful so rich in color and moisturizing! I love them can never go wrong with colourpop! Amazing quality and affordable prices!! " in 62 reviews
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Colourpop so much! The lippie stix are great and the ultra satin lips are amazing! Their color selection is also great, something for every taste. The only thing I don't like is the ultra matte lips, the formula is too drying, but that goes for most liquid mattes with me. The colors are still beautiful. I also love how Colourpop is always having sales and is so affordable. It's actually cheaper than most drugstore makeup. Also, the eyeshadows are amazing quality, both the supershock and the pressed. I couldn't ask for much more in a brand. Now, I just need to try the concealers and powders!
Megan H.
Harrison
Review for: Konnichiwa more...
Colourpop "Hello Kitty" Lippie Stix - Konnichiwa - Creme Finish This lipstick is currently not available, it was a limited edition collection they did with hello kitty a couple years back. I am giving it 3 stars because personally the colour was not for me, but colourpops creme lippie stick formula is pretty nice, they are worth checking out especially for the price. I personally prefer the matte lippies because they stay on a bit long and don't slide around as mich, but if you like a comfortable cream formula colourpop is the way to go!
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Other more...
Colourpop is one of my favorite makeup brands!!! They are hands down affordable there’s honestly nothing over 20 unless it’s a set... it never fails me my the hello kitty collection was the cutest I have a lippie stix in the shade hello pretty and it’s so satisfying the way it dries matte and it’s not too dry the packaging is plain white which I love so clean and sheek but I think this is something you should try out if you’re on the hunt for an affordable product that is worth your money... ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix
Lezlie C.
Zachary
Review for: Let's Play more...
Beautiful colour, a lovely warm-toned nude for light-medium skin tones. Reminds me more of a satin finish, which I prefer considering that mattes can be quite drying. Lasts quite long for a lipstick, maybe 4-6 hours. Only thing I don't like is that it can be a little hard to apply, the tube itself is great but the formula drags a little and is moderately thick on the lips. These are why it's so long-lasting, but if a heavier lipstick bothers you I wouldn't recommend this.
Crystal C.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Konnichiwa more...
I really like the Colour Pop Lippie Stix. I love the component. The Hello Kitty addition made the components even cuter! The lipstick itself does not glide on like a satin but is definitely not as dry as Colour Pop’s mattes. It’s a good in-between. The wear is also decent for a lipstick that’s usually around $6. I have eaten with these on and usually will still have product on once I’m done. I would recommend these to my friends looking for an inexpensive lipstick.
Maddie F.
Review for: Other more...
Lippie stix are so great. They’re not my favorite but they’re still so amazing. They’re really creamy, they have beautiful finishes, I just think it’s sad they come off easier, because they are so beautiful. I just got a bunch of colors. My favorite has to be Frenchie. (This isn’t in the Hello Kitty collection btw, it’s just the Lippie stix in general). The pencils are smooth and creamy as well. Definitely worth the buy if you want something high quality, non-matte and cheap.
Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
I have loved the application format of all ColourPop Lippie Stix for some time. The products themselves from the brand as a whole a kind of hit or miss on formula, these were no exception. Konnichiwa (mauve/pink) was a nice creamy, traditional lip stick, texture one of my favorites. Date Mate (Bright Pink) was a drying matte texture and seemed to look a little feathered on my lip line. Let's Play (deep red) is a metallic; once applied you can feel the glitter particles but they don't show up very well.
Yoon Jeong K.
I seriously can’t get over how beautiful this red is.  I already love the lippie stix colourpop produces, but this one in particular is A+.  It has red glitter in it, but it’s not obnoxiously metallic.  The red is a classic red that anyone can wear, and it goes on smooth.  I wish I had bought more of these, because I cannot find another red like this one out there.  Please bring it back colourpop!
carli m.
This collection was super cute and who doesn’t like Hello Kitty? I bought for the packaging mainly (has metallic bows all over the tube) and a little for the color. It’s hard for me to find pink shades to wear because I just don’t think they look good on me. It’s such a pretty shade but unfortunately out of my comfort zone (would look great on dark complexions!). Other than the color, it’s a neat product.
Lauren G.
San Jose , CA
I love the texture and feel of these colourpop lipsticks. They last quite a while and never dry my lips out. They also don’t give me that dry wrinkled appearance that many of the liquid lip stains do. I would say to be very careful when applying. It can smear very easily during application and can get really messy.
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
Which lipstick do you find better, the lippie stix or the matte liquid by colourpop?
Kaylee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Matter liquids or Lippie Stix better?
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Hi! I find colour pop liquid lipsticks too drying, does that happen with this product?
Marjery S.
Brampton
Hi! Is this transfer proof? Lippie Stix last long? Thanks!
Celeste G.
Saraland, AL
So I've heard this product is really smooth and long lasting, but I'm wondering if it is a good product to use of you have dry lips. Is it hydrating or will it just dry my lips out?