BY COLOURPOP #58 in Highlighter

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time. You may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek Pearlized so amazing.

Pearlized finish soft iridescent duo chrome gold

• how is this highlighter for low pigmented skin and how do...2 Answers
  • I love how inexpensive the product is but is it good qual...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last? I'm a huge fan of HK but...1 Answers
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Highlighter
  • "i like to use this highlighter so much cause its poppin in my face and so good lookin ." in 41 reviews
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I have tried two of their highlighters and they have both been very good! I am personally more into highlighters that are more pearly or even gold colored! The only complaint I would have about them is that there isn’t as much product in the packaging it comes in. I accidentally broke the first one I purchased and they look like a very thin layer set on the packaging pan.
Alison T.
Orem, UT
Such an incredible highlight for such a good price! I’m in love with this! It has a very subtle champagne tone that is flattering for my fair/light skin tone, and is light enough it still shows up. I put this on my cheekbones, nose, Cupid’s bow, and I use it as an inner corner and brow highlight most days too!
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Yes just yes. If your looking for something new and beautiful you need to check out colorpop.com they run amazing sales and have the best pigments ever. Their stuff does what its supposed to. This highlights your face so beautifully, it's an amazing product. And th heir stuff is way cheaper than the department store stuff ty hat hardly does its job.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Okay love the color but not as a highlighter. To me, it seemed kinda thick and weird on my cheeks and nose. I love it as an eyeshadow though! It really makes my eyes pop and give off a beautiful glow and shimmer! It's fun that one product can be used in many ways!
Rachel S.
Palm Coast, FL
A must have! I would recommend this product for lighter skin tones as it’s a more icy color. I love putting this highlighter on my collarbones and shoulders before going out because it leaves a blinding and healthy sheen to not only the face but the body as well
amanda r.
muir, MI
I'm a fan of highlight and Becca is my holy Grail. This definitely surprised me, I purchased this on a whim and I was blown away. The pigment on this is insane and the price is even better!!! I went back to Ulta and purchased 3 other highlight colors.
Amanda C.
I love me some bomb highlights and colorpop is a fantastic brand with competitive prices and not to mention the quality of their products 😱 I recommend this product but I also have used colorpop eyeshadow for highlighter too and it works perfectly
Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
This is the only colourpop product I own and I love it! I use it mostly highlight the inner corner of my eyes or as an eyeshadow. But I've also used on my cheeks and it's beautiful. It's not powder, nor is it chalky. Great pigmentation.
Matty B.
I love this product! It makes you look like you are glowing even when the sun isn’t shining on you. I mostly use it for my inner corner and nose highlight. It is very affordable and I actually got it as a gift and can’t wait to buy more!
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
Great highlighter for the price it goes on smooth and last for hours it is very affordable and looks amazing pale pink undertones the only con is it can kindly disappear after about four or so hours I would recommend to anyone
Alexa T.
Is this product good for pale skin? It's hard to find makeup for pale princesses.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Ok does this highlighter look good medium tone skin..I want to avoid looking chalky
Paige W.
How does this compare to the other colourpop highlighters available?
Cheridan C.
Westminster, CA
I almost bought this highlighter and second guessed myself. I wanted to know if anyone else has tried it, and if its any good? What are the pros and cons?
Jaycee L.
Goodyear, AZ
Hey ladies!! I'm looking for a new affordable highlighter to recommend to friends and family etc. I absolutely LOVE the tarteist pro glow and also MAC highlighters but for some people those are a little pricey! So i'm open to new things and i'm hoping y'all can help me out with suggestions!!