BY COLOURPOP

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time. You may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek Blush so amazing.

Matte finish bright cool-toned rosy pink

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Coin Purse Blush
  • "i love this blush - not just because i’m obsessed with hello kitty, but a little goes a long way. i would prefer if it was a proper powder blush as i find i have to apply this with my fingers to achieve an even result. the colour is really lovely though, a gorgeous red-pink. gives me a fresh out of the cold kinda flush." in 21 reviews
Brittany P.
Clewiston, FL
I'm in love with Colorpop blush! This little beauty is my favorite, however it is VERY easy to break. Mine broke from a minor fall. Totally buildable, and I would say this is a pigmented blush! I would definitely recommend this blush. And it's super affordable!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this blush. The pigmentation is unbelievable and the color lasts forever. Very smooth and creamy formula. My favorite blush by far. Very affordable and super cute packaging. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Love the hello kitty collection.
Danlei Z.
Goleta, CA
I love Colourpop's formula, but I was not a fan of this color. It was a bright coral-y pink in the container, but it looked to have little micro shimmers when I applied this to my face and the color faded quite quickly over the day. Would not purchase again.
Vandita S.
This is a blush that you can really make work for you no matter what your skin tone is. It's so vibrant and blendable and it also works amazingly as an eyeshadow in the crease as a pop of color.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
so cruelty free, yes. crazy affordable, yes. great colot pigment and an awesome formula, yes. colourpop is a great brand that offers very high quality products at a fraction of the cost.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love all of colourpops products! I have tried their lippies, liquid lipsticks, blushes, bronzers, eyeshadows, and pressed eyeshadows. I have never been disappointed with the quality and their inexpensive enough to be a must have for anyone starting out.
Carmen F.
Argyle, Tx
Received these as a gift! And I love them they're long lasting and real pigmented! The only complaint I have is that they make your lips feel a little dry if you don't put lip primer on! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others!
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
I'm so happy I bought one of these blushes !! They last forever! And they stay on my cheeks all day! Even with me touching my face!!! It looks natural!! I loved everything about this product!! I'd definitely recommend you to get this product!!!
Janey B.
The ColourPop x Hello Kitty Coin Purse collaboration is about the cutest product ever. The packaging is adorable and the color has nice payoff and comes off as very girly but in a good way. It is great for my fair skin, but I think it would work well on deeper tones as well.
Rose C.
I loved this collection by colourpop. All of the color were so whimsical and cute and very true hello kitty. I also purchased a couple of the super shock shadows from this collection, great pigment and so affordable. Would recommend to a friend!