BY COLOURPOP

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time. You may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek Blush so amazing.

Matte finish bright cool-toned rosy pink

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Coin Purse Blush
  • "i love this blush - not just because i’m obsessed with hello kitty, but a little goes a long way. i would prefer if it was a proper powder blush as i find i have to apply this with my fingers to achieve an even result. the colour is really lovely though, a gorgeous red-pink. gives me a fresh out of the cold kinda flush." in 21 reviews
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
If you love Hello Kitty & Makeup then THIS is just perfect for you, love the color love the packing very cute. I recommend this definitely especially if you're into this kinda stuff it's very pigmented and very useful definitely will buy this again
Andrea M.
This is a beautiful blush and i love it , this is pigmented and it will late for months , this will give you the perfect color , plus you can build it up and get a better color and 100% will buy it again .
Mikayla H.
The entire colourpop x hello kitty range is fabulous!! I have used just about every product from the collection and not one lacks pigment or longevity. I recommend this to all beauty lovers. You will love the pigment and the smooth application.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Hello! Amazing product at an better price. I love using mine as a shadow and blush. I even have used it under a gloss as a lipstick when I forgot my makeup bag. One of my faves of the Colourpop brand. I purchased online. Highly recommend !
Denise N.
Love this blush. The coloring is very nice and it very nicely pigmented. This goes on very easily and smooth. The packaging it came with just made it look even cuter than it already is. It's marked at a very good price as it's not too expensive but not too cheap. Would recommend
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
I love the hello kitty collection the eyeshadow is my favorite it's not too orange and not to peachy I love this shade! It is buildable because it's like cream so u can make it as vibrant as u want! I would recommend this to everyone
Ashley B.
Mesa , AZ
I'm a huge fan of Colourpop super shock cheek products. They take some getting used to ifnyou have never worked with this type of blush before. Once you get the hang of it they blend beautifully and pigmentation is outstanding.
Gracie E.
Snohomish
This was a beautiful and pigmented blush! I love the formula of this because it is cream to powder! It also has a very low cost and has high quality! The packaging is really cute and I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Jen C.
norfolk va
I believe this was limited edition. I got it on sale. Great quality I love colourpop. To me the color was okay. Not my typical blush color. Very dense on my skin tone. Easy to blend for the most part. I wouldn't buy it again.
Fabiola S.
I think this is an amazing blush at a great price. It applies very true to color and gives a super cute flushed look to the cheeks. Works amazing on my medium skin tone and looks very good on darker skin tones too. Love it