BY COLOURPOP

Wicked Trick Lip Bundle - Only at ULTA!Sweet moves, bruh. ColourPop's Wicked Trick Lip Bundle features 3 best selling liquid lips, that would look totally sick on you. Cruelty free.Shades Include:Tight Fit Ultra Glossy Lip (light peachy pink metallic with pink shimmer)Echo Park Ultra Satin Lip (warm peachy nude)Top 8 Ultra Matte Lip (rosey brown)(0.11 oz each)Find ColourPop store locations at ULTA Beauty. - Wicked Trick Lip Bundle see more...

ColourPop Wicked Trick Lip Bundle - Only at ULTA
  • "I love this lip stick! Of the the shades were beautiful! Definitely one of my GO TO favorite liquid lip brands!" in 28 reviews
  • "I really like this colourpop lipstick, I do recommend this to anyone. They are very affordable and I would buy this more than once, it’s very long lasting product and it something that I use this more than usual." in 21 reviews
Zorrie D.
The color pop lipstick I sent amazing I mean amazing . THe value is amazing at ultra and the  the  nude colors are just amazing  and  The color me the colors are really pop it I would really put where this colorful lipstick at parties and clubs  I would apply this to my lips and the first time I used it I love that little room why I would recommend this to a lot of people thank you :-).
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This lip bundle is amazing! As with all colorpop lip formulas, they are amazing and these 3 are no exception. The colors are all in the peachy brown family and there is 1 lip gloss that is also a nude. These dry down to 1 being a matte and the other a satin and with both, there is no transfer.
These are only available at Ulta, and you can get these for $16
If you love warm neutrals, these are for you! I highly recommend👍🏼👍🏼
Priscilla H.
I bought this not knowing if I’d actually like any of the colors but I figured there were only a few left at my local Ulta so I snatched one up. Let me just tell you, this was the best purchase I’ve made in a very long time! I absolutely love the pigment and I love the fact that colors stay true to what they look like in their packaging. It’s a big plus that they last fairly long throughout the day and I don’t have to keep reapplying. Love this product and I’m excited to try more of their products! ColourPop Trifecta Lip Bundle - Only at ULTA
Mia U.
This product is a very good trio that works well together. The satin and matte shades have a great formula except that they dry very very quickly. They are long lasting, for example one time i fell asleep in this lipstick and it was still there the next morning and i’m a rough sleeper and it didn’t rub off. I would recommend to everyone.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I collect lipsticks and have hundreds. Colourpop makes some of the best lip products and they are so affordable too. They always come out with new colors and customer service is great with them too. Once I had an order take a really long time and they gave me a free lip gloss and included a cute note apologizing for the delay!!
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
beautiful beautiful colors. the gloss is not sticky and has such beautiful detail in the small reflective glitters it has in it. and the lipsticks are comfortable and so long lasting. but what else can you expect from colourpop?! they are my favorite when it comes to lip product. not to mention they are so affordable.
Alejandra P.
riverside, CA
Amazing price and great quality! You get three different formulas in the bundle, a gloss, matte lip, and a satin. They are all very comfortable and beautiful every day colors. I would recommend it to anyone and you can’t beat the price!
Abigail M.
Terrell
My first time trying out any lip products from colourpop. The gloss and satin lip in this kit are amazing! I pretty much wear them all the time. The matte not so much. I felt like it was sticky and way too dry on my lips. I will say that you don’t have to apply a lot of product to get good pigment.
Evangiline L.
Very nice bundle, great cost not hard to find.  Comes with very nice colors.  Of course is more of a topper or shearish liquid lip.  It is a very good quality and everything you would expect from Colourpop.  Only selling in just one place is a bit annoying but since I have one down the street it wasn't to bad.
Melanie P.
Riverview, FL
My sister purchased this bundle for me as a gift & I love all the colors! I’m actually wearing the gloss from the set right now. The only downside to this trio is that the pink shade doesn’t look good for my skin tone but I’m still going to use it.. just to lighten some of my darker nudes up.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Do they feel too dry or too sticky on the lips ?
Tammy M.
Are these really as good as everyone makes out or are they over hyped?
La r.
diganme si seca rapido y si se engruma por favor, q tal es su aroma me gustaria tener unos
Charissa D.
Colour pop is the real MVP!! They make and manufacturer Kylie Cosmetics, yet they haven't raised their prices AND they are vegan!!! Who else agrees?!
Genesis B.
Providence, RI
I need this in my life 😍