BY COLOURPOP #3 in Makeup Sets

Telepathy–(bright gold with a green undertone/ Ultra- Metallic finish), Weenie–(Pinky rose gold/ Pearlized finish), Porter–(Warm burgundy with gold multi- dimensional gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish, Midnight–(Black undertone with a ton of gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish).

• how many people like the selection or a this brand I'd love to kn...3 Answers
  • are colour pop good quality makeup8 Answers
  • I really want to try colorpop makeup but how is the quality?4 Answers
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
 I love the Colourpop Super Shock shadows. I think I where these more frequently than my pressed powder shadows.  Kathleen did a great job with these shades. Telepathy is my favorite in the collection, it's an amazing golden electric green shade, that is so unique. Porter is a really nice burgundy shade with gold glitter and Weenie is my other favorite rose gold shade. Then Midnight is a black with gold glitter which almost gives a cool darkened green. They are all stunning shades that pair great together and any one who loves Metallics will enjoy this!
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I really like the 'where the night is' and 'where the light is' colour pop eye-shadow pods! They come in a cute little pod that is easy to take on the go. Super pigmented with some shimmer, these shadows are long lasting and finely milled. Pretty shades too!
Macayla M.
I love this line that Kathleen made with colourpop. It’s very inexpensive and the shadows are nicely pigmented. However I felt it was hard to apply with brushes & it was hard to blend the colors out. They just stuck in one area even with/without primer. Overall thought the colors are so gorgeous and they are very long lasting.
Jessica H.
These eyeshadows are amazing and extremely pigmented. It surpassed my expectations and they are most definitely long lasting. They’re easy to apply and you can blend these so well when making an eye look. Definitely recommend
Haley M.
Lima
This quad is gorgeous. The price point is so affordable, you really can't pass these up. The shadows are creamy and blendable and so super pigmented. They can be used alone or as toppers to create so many different looks. I highly recommend these and would repurchase.
kadyn b.
I purchased this to support Kathleen and love these shades. I already knew I enjoyed the colourpop shadows and was very excited to get my hands on that rose gold shade! It’s one of my favorite shades in my collection due to the overall sheen and how pretty it is!
Aroob B.
Wichita falls, TX
I absolutely adore Sequin and Drift in this selection! They are super buttery and soooo pigmented! The shadows don’t dull as the day goes and I always get so many compliments! MUST BUY!! ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Priti D.
I would simply say if you love bright yellow and gold this set is for you! At first I thought I would pass but after seeing swatches O.M.G!!!! These colors are some of my favs when I want to do and bright eye look and I definitely have backups!
Brizeida C.
Detroit, MI
I love these !!! My favorite YouTube collaborated with colourpop and made these ! They’re so easy to apply! I use these very often ! Some colors are a little more wearable than others but they are bomb and I would purchase again ❤️❤️
Kendra C.
Oktaha
I love colourpop super shock shadows! Bought this set to try the formula and support Kathleen, and I definitely do not regret it. After trying them I quickly ordered more. If you don’t get the lid on tight enough they will dry out but other than that they are great!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I have never used anything for colorpop what are some really good products to try?
Garima S.
Where do we get colourpop products ?
Ruth R.
I've heard amazing things about these eyeshadows, is there something not good about them? just wondering.
Monica M.
Never seem these in real life. Where to buy? Sephora?
Layla K.
are colour pop good quality makeup