BY COLOURPOP #23 in Makeup Sets

Telepathy–(bright gold with a green undertone/ Ultra- Metallic finish), Weenie–(Pinky rose gold/ Pearlized finish), Porter–(Warm burgundy with gold multi- dimensional gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish, Midnight–(Black undertone with a ton of gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish).

• How pigmented are these? How much do they cost? Where can you get t...7 Answers
  • Been hearing so.much about colour pop are these well pigmented? Thanks2 Answers
  • How good is this product ?2 Answers
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set earlier this year somewhat spur of the moment. The collections never interested me much when they launched because I hardly used eyeshadow but when I started rebuilding my collection I could not get this out my mind. They swatch like a dream, Telepathy is a truly outstanding shade that might seem intimidating and you wonder when will you ever use it but I have used it multiple times and it complements so many looks perfectly. This set is a definite stunning addition. CP buyers will know the best application method for utmost pigmentation is by using your finger however there are some Real Techniques and Wet n Wild brushes that also work well with the creamier consistency of these.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen Lights can do no wrong in my eyes. The colors of this collection are absolutely beautiful. The gold/chartreuse hue is my absolute favorite, but it is incredibly dramatic. It would make a stunning all-over lid look for a night-time look! I think it can also be used for a cool waterline look. The other colors are beautiful too. Of all colors, the black is my least favorite, because it is more glittery and chalky --- but it is not terrible. I gave the collection 4 stars, because I find that CP shadows break and/or dry more easily than other brands. Also, I would prefer these shades to come in single pans to go into a Z Palette.
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I placed my first colourpop order, I knew that I wanted this set for sure! I love Kathleen and the assortment of colors is amazing! Colourpop's eye shadow formula is kind of creamy and they feel sort of bouncy. All the colors in this quad are stunning and unique! Telepathy is my favorite! It's a nice golden green and the pigmentation is insane! Weenie is a true rose gold and I feel like a ton of people would love it! A lot of people complain that you can't apply them with a brush, but I use synthetic brushes all the time and they work fine. For the $5, these eye shadows give my high end ones a run for their money!
Janae O.
Janae O.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whether you're a fan of KathleenLights or not, this is a fantastic collection of eyeshadows in Colourpop's cult-fav unique formula. These are four gorgeous, highly pigmented shadows to add a pop to a look created with neutrals, or you can use them all together for a dramatic statement eye look. My favorite way to use these is putting Porter all over the lid with Weenie in the center. Easy halo eye in a minute flat. These apply best on fingertips but also work with synthetic brushes (especially for blending out the crease).
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This is my first time using Colourpop eye-shadows, I purchased this quad because I'm a big Kathleen Light's fan. The colors are beautiful, very very pigmented, and the price is super affordable. The only thing is I haven't quite figured out how to apply them, I tried a brush and it didn't work well, so I've just been blending them out with my fingers, but a lot of the product stays on my fingers instead of my lid. I'm also not a huge fan of cream eye-shadows, but like I said the colors are gorgeous.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
Gorgeous collection! Actually it was difficult to choose what to review because there is no bad shade of color pop! All of them are like my children and each hold a very special place in my heart! The color payoff...rocks! Totally blendable even the matte shades. Long wearing and not chalky. Several can be changed up with some fix+ easy enough so a lot of time you're getting more than one shade out of the color!! Color Pop is affordable and a great blendable color paying off product
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
Kathleen Lights and Colourpop made a winner with this palette. The colors are so versital-you can go from a day to night look with different color combinations in this set. The colors are the perfect shades for this season, but will carry you through fall as well. Using the gold in Telepathy makes a beautiful highlight shade or pop in the corner of the eye. The burgundy in Porter under the eye is so trendy now! Colourpop makes this set so affordable, it is truly a MUST!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleenlights creates the best products with colourpop. You can purchase these shades as a set as shown here or individually. These colors are so beautiful. My two favorites a weenie which is a beautiful rose gold and midnight which comes off as a blackish green with lots of gold glitter. These are perfect for nighttime looks but could also be toned down for a daytime look too. These shadows last all day on my eyes, especially with a primer, and they never crease
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore colourpop. The prices for the product are unbeatable. The pigment is so wonderful for eyeshadow that only cost $5. I love the formula. Super soft, and velvet like. Their matte colors are absolutely stunning and their shimmer colors are universal for all skin tones. This kit is one of my all time favorites when I wanna dress up and do my makeup a little more funky yet, still sophisticated. Truly one of the bestwo eyeshadows out there right now.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Everything ColourPop does, as far as pigment and shadows, is right on track. I love the colors in this collection! I use both a brush and my finger to apply colors. I do find they have a lot of fallout, which may contribute to why they bust so easily in the mail although carefully packed. Good thing they press back super easy! I will continue yo be a CP custoumer for a long time, especially with their ever updating colors and stock!
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used anything for colorpop what are some really good products to try?
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard amazing things about these eyeshadows, is there something not good about them? just wondering.
Garima S.
Garima S.
Where do we get colourpop products ?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Never seem these in real life. Where to buy? Sephora?
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these? How much do they cost? Where can you get them?