BY COLOURPOP #2 in Makeup Sets

A foursome created by the one and only Kathleen Lights perfect for creating her signature look: warm, bronzy gold smokey eyes. You can go bold or subtle with these shades! "I always tell my subscribers to be positive individuals in life and to always... see more...

• Hey there! 💕💕 Let’s increase our chances so we can start...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite shade in this set?1 Answers
  • How can i try it?1 Answers
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely LOVE Colourpop’s Super Shock Shadows! The formula is just amazing and nothing like I’ve ever seen or had before. This particular quad is amazing. It’s in collaboration with Kathleen Lights which is one of my favorite Beauty Youtubers. I have green eyes and the colors just make my eye pop so much. The formula is more of a cream consistency and they come in little jars. Just make sure you put the lid on super tight after every use because they will dry out. They are best applied with you finger. They blend out amazing too especially for a cream formula. If you have a brush that is specifically for cream products that should work as well. I believe Sigma Beauty has one. He colors in this quad are: Cornelius(matte), Glow(matte), Blaze(ultra glitter), KathleenLights(satin). I will post pictures in that order to show just how beautiful they are. I can’t ever say enough great things about this brand and their formula. I highly highly recommend this brand and their products to EVERYONE!! Colourpop Where the Light Is
Emily M.
The colors are amazing and I love pigmentation in ‘kathleenlights’. Although, the reason I have to give it 3 stars is because the packaging is inconvenient for how little product actually comes in it and I’ve had it for a little or 6 months now and both of the matte shades have dried out, even though I’ve never left them without their caps on or anything. On top of that both of the mattes weren’t really pigmented in the first place. I would probably never buy any of Colourpop’s single creme shadows again.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
I love colourpop eyeshadows. The price point the pigmentation the colors. This kit is a colourpop x Kathleen Lights who is by far my fave YouTuber. I love all the colors in it and it looks great for a day or night look. I only gave it 4 stars because some days i get frustrated trying to apply with a brush because some of the beautiful colors don’t transfer as well. With me knowing this I can use my finger just some of the application isn’t pretty. But over I’ll buy again when I’m out but colourpop seems to last forever!
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
The Mattes in here are a little disappointing, especially the white / cream color one. Blaze is the best out of the bunch, in my opinion, with KathleenLights second. I prefer the glittery shades in this formula, for a quick pop of color on the lids, but the Mattes aren’t easy to blend out and tend to dry out faster. They also need to be applied with a denser brush, where as the shimmer and glittery shades you can apply with your finger or a small sponge brush for more precision. Even a flat shaded brush could work.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Colour pop has the best makeup ever. There lipglosses and eyeshadow and other beauty products are perfection! Long lasting and high end they will never ever disappoint you! 5stars this brand is the best I would love to get a #voxbox full of colour pop cosmetics I would be in heaven! I am dying to try there #my little pony makeup set which comes with the their 80's themed version of #my little pony eyeshadow palette and several lipglosses as well. It reminds me of being a little girl again since I am an 80's baby!! Worth every penny spend and extrmely popular they are big right now on #youtube and other social media sites. never disappoint !!😍😘🤗😉
Autumn S.
My love for Colourpop is unreal! I am OBSESSED with all of the products they make. The super shock shadows are the best shadows I have EVER used! Very pigmented and creamy, goes on smooth and stays put all day. Best application is with fighter tips! I find you get more product on the lids that way. Also - nothing can beat the price! I mean the bundles like this one are super affordable and if you buy shadows individually it’s still super affordable!
Must try!
Angela W.
Holly
I loved this combo of shadows. The Supershock shadows always apply so beautifully (especially if you use finger application). These were no exception. I especially liked the matte transition color. The shimmery ones were too glittery for my taste, so I passed them to my daughter. My love for the transition color was short lived... like all the supershock shadows I’ve tried, it dried out much too quickly.
Hannah C.
This shadows are amazing. I am a very big fan of Kathleen Lights and she did an amazing job making these shadows. They are so easy to just throw on your eye with your finger and so pigmented too. I would recommended these to anybody who loves a good metallic eyeshadow. These are a little more wearable than the where the night is Eyeshadow quad.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
Omg! I absolutely love colourpop! The formula of these are ridiculously amazing!!!! They’re smooth, apply easily and they blend out really well! Definitely long lasting, and they aren’t that expensive!!!! It’s so nice to find such good quality shadows for such a reasonable price! I’m sucked in! If you haven’t tried them, give them a shot! You won’t be disappointed.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
I love this collaboration colourpop did with Kathleenlights The shadows were perfect very pigmented and I even read purchased one of the shades glow in this kit because it was my favorite to use as a base for any shadows of a shadows in the fact are amazing and would definitely recommend this to someone looking to try out colourpop
Andrea B.
Salinas, CA
Are these pigmented? I've tried the lipsticks from colourpop but never these. Help!
Macey S.
Is Colourpop any good?
Does this looks glossy or glittery?
Sofia V.
Denver, CO
Alana S.
Miami
Can I get this for free?