BY COLOURPOP

This full coverage lipstick is packed full of the finest pigments to give you long wearing, true color in shades made for every skin tone. This formula glides on like butter and has a creamy matte finish. Our exclusive LUX blend of Acai, Jojoba and Pomegranate Seed butters hydrate and keep your lips looking fresh AF. Natural antioxidants protect your lips from environmental stressors and premature aging.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Euterpe Olerecea Pulp Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Usage: First prime your lips with our Lippie Primer to provide a smooth surface for your lipstick, then define your lips with Lippie Pencil and now you're ready to apply your Lux Lipstick.

Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
I was never a huge fan of Colourpop’s ultra matte liquid lips, so I was really excited when they announced they were making bullet lipsticks. I’ve picked up quite a few and I have to say they’ve easily become my favorite product of theirs. The packaging feels a bit cheap but it’s still really cute, but the lipstick itself feels more expensive than it is. The pigment is there in one swipe, and they have a nice natural satin finish. I find they are quite moisturizing and long lasting. The only reason I gave this only 4 stars is that this particular color (What’s Your Sign) made me look ghostly and washed out, which confuses me because it looks gorgeous on Kathleen and her and I are similar skin tones. Other than that, it’s a nice color, just lighter than expected.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
At first, I was not impressed by the formula. The packaging feels heavy and I have several shades. I do like the Creme formula better than there mattes. However, I can’t seem to put down my lipsticks. It’s that good. It’s a Creme matte formula and it does lasts good amount of hour wear. You do get a lot of product as well and I hope they create more shades from this line because it’s that good. :-)

P.S. I’m sure Scorpio moon is the same formula like the other lip Creme. I’m waiting for it to come in the mail but will update. :)
Sara S.
Purchased at: Colourpop
The formula is wonderful on these and I feel that way with almost all of the colors. They are very comfortable and easy to apply. These also wear pretty well. It is a standard creme lipstick, so you are not going to get a full day or even close. However packaging is beautiful, especially for the price. So having it in your purse or bag and reapplying it seems a little more luxurious than a typical lipstick in this price range. The color for me is just too nude for my very fair skin. However, I can mix it if I put on one that is too bold or bright. This formula really has shocked me and with the exception of a few shades (mostly the more bold and “wild” colors”) I have found them to be very easy to use and fantastic! Find a color in this line (or many lol) and I do not believe you will be disappointed. The bright reds and bold reds I do feel you would want a lip liner (any brand that you like) just because this is in fact a Creme formula. These don’t tend to bleed, but they definitely are not transfer proof, nor claim to be.
Alyssa M.
Jersey
I am so happy colourpop came out with this zodiac collection!! It is so beautiful and this color lip is freaking amazing, it’s literally the perfect nude color! I like wearing it alone and with a gloss on top. I would repurchase this a million times again. Also the formula of colourpops lux lipstick are amazing, so creamy and never feel dry on the lips. Oh and the rose gold packaging is gorgeous! ColourPop What's Your Sign Crème Lux Lipstick
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I’ve been a huge fan of Colourpop for years. I have 30+ of their liquid lipsticks and love them. When I saw these I had to try them. Luscious!!! From the beautiful packaging to the formula. Just Luscious! I love the color of the tube and the cute lil stars on the lipstick. Almost didn’t want to mess them up. Lol Glad I did because the lipstick is beautiful. Smooth, pigmented creamy color, last a long time and leaves my lips soft. I’ll be buying more colors.
mary r.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my very first Colourpop Lux lipstick, and I am in love with it. First of all the formula of this lipstick is so creamy and so opaque, which is amazing considering how much the lipstick cost. The feel of this product is like that of a high end product. Now on to the shade itself, the shade 'what's your sign' is such a gorgeous nude, it will fit every skin tone. This color also looks great by itself or under a sparkly lipgloss.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
Purchased at: Colourpop
I love the Colourpop Crème Lux Formula. This goes on soo buttery smooth and the color is luscious. These lipsticks retail for $7 so they are super affordable. They are drugstore prices but feel like luxury on the lips. Only reason I’ve given it 4 stars instead of 5 is because after a while, the inner part of my bottom lip become discolored and starts to looks “crusty.” I have another color in this same formula that does not do this so not sure if it’s only specific to this shade. I still wear it frequently, though! ColourPop What's Your Sign Crème Lux Lipstick
jolie R.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love colourpop's creme luxe lipstick formula! I always have an extremely difficult time wearing liquid lipsticks because of how drying they are. I usually always stick to creme lipstick formulas. This has become one of my all-time favorite shades in this line. I mostly stick to nudes or any basic color. I am predictable in that way! I would definitely recommend this product!
Abby M.
Love this affordable lipstick. It is perfect for an everyday nude, I have it in my makeup bag always! It is a lipstick so don’t expect it to last like a liquid lipstick but it stays on quite well. You will have to reapply if you eat or drink but you have to do that with any other lip. Such a great one, a must have and the packaging is sturdy and beautiful for the price
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
My new favorite go to lipstick!! It’s the perfect nude shade that looks good layered with a gloss or just perfection by itself. I’m loving this whole entire line from Kathleen !! It’s super affordable too that’s another reason why I love colourpop soo much!
anne M.
It is good for dry lips? I am. In love with this shades.
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
Is this product worth the money?
Question has been deleted