ColourPop Vacation Mode Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by holly w.

BY COLOURPOP

One palette can take you from 'Just landed' to 'Ready for my close-up' in seconds. This cool neutral palette includes satin, matte, and metallic finishes perfect for the jet-set lifestyle. ighly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Ingredients: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Nylon-12, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

ColourPop Vacation Mode Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
  • "WOW!! I love this palette. I was so glad to see a palette with such vibrant colors especially for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. The colors are definitely fitting. I am really going to enjoy this particular palette. Colour pop is an awesome company with very pigmented colors." in 10 reviews
Jessica A.
I am obsessed with all things ColourPop!!! I have been obsessed with their products for a couple of years now. What got me hooked? Their eye shadows. These shadows are sooo pigmented, sooo creamy, sooo easy to blend, and stay on for sooo long without smearing or budging or creasing! I am in love with this palette. These colors aren’t too bold, but are so pretty. They blend together nicely & are fabulous for really any eye color. The combo is great for green, the purple is great for brown, and the peach is great for blue. You really can’t go wrong with this palette. ColourPop offers products that rival luxury and high end brands and products, for a price that you would only find on drugstore cosmetics. Their products are so cheap, but are such fantastic quality. I highly recommend this product and every other product they have also!
Shelby D.
Lawton, OK
I loved this palette a lot. I love Colourpop in general because they are reasonably priced, packaging is very fun, and their quality is great. They are my favorite reasonably priced brand of makeup and I’m a huge fan of most anything they make. This palette’s color story was very pretty... and made many gorgeous looks!
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
I bought this, never purchasing Colour Pop products before, but was always intrigued. When I first opened the palette, I would admit I was available little angry at the size and thought I had gotten a raw deal. Then I remembered, it was meant to be ready to travel. THEN I actually wore it. The colors are beautiful and easily blend with little to no fallout. This is a little different formula than the singles, not the creamy soft texture, but still highly pigmented and wonderful. This palette was awesome and affordable! Can't wait to buy more #colourpop. 🎨 💄
Jacklyn S.
Elyria, OH
Honestly I am completely amazed by this such small palette! I have already been able to make 2 different looks with it, and I just got it a week ago! The colora go so well together. The mattes go on so smooth and soft on my eyes. Moment you put it on, you see how much it pops before doing anything crazy with it. The one glitter palette actually goes on perfect. Normally, I do have issues with it getting everywhere or not wanting to stick to the matte, but this purple goes on so well and actually sticks to the matte, which I love!
Jasmin T.
alexandria
These quads are my go to palettes. They are easy to travel with and they have all the colors you need for the look you’re going for. The price is unbeatable for the pigment you get. Using a primer with the shadows make the color really pop and they don’t crease.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I love the colors in this palette..I have not purchased this one yet but I I’ll as soon as I can. I love the colourpop shadows and highly recommended all the single pressed shadows that they make. Can’t wait to further report back on this review
Eva B.
Northern Cambria
This palette is great. The pigmentation is great and the colors look great against my brown eyes. The price is great for the great quality. It better than the drug store brands. I use this palette almost daily and will definitely be buying more
Liz S.
Lansing, MI
This mini palette is super affordable which is a plus and I like the packaging a lot. However, I find the eyeshadows to be a bit dusty, not bad but a little. I also think that these colors are a little difficult to create a complete look with.
Kena R.
Richmond
How can you go wrong with coloupop?! The formula is creamy and the pigmentation is on point. I cant get enough, the color scheme is also very nice and blend very well together. Matts are creamy and the foil shadow is stunning as always. Get it!!!
Arely A.
spring branch
Colourpop has very good eyeshadow palettes and these are definitely a go to when traveling somewhere not for long and a quick bag eyeshadow palette, it’s personally one of my favorite eyeshadow , colourpop is bomb
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
How pigmented are these shadows??
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
These Shadows look chalky. Are they chalky?
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
Who’s gotten this so far ?
Jay 💖.
This looks so pretty! How's the formula?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Can this palette work for day and night looks?