Colourpop Up And Away Lippie Bundle uploaded by Annabys R.Colourpop Up And Away Lippie Bundle uploaded by Madison R.

BY COLOURPOP

ULTRA MATTE Make sure your lips are bare, dry, and exfoliated for the smoothest finish. Apply a matching lip pencil for a precise and perfected application. Next, apply Ultra Matte Lip with the applicator or your favorite lip brush. We suggest storing... see more...

Tara T.
Austin
I applaud colorpop for ensuring that their products are extremely affordable. I have purchased many eyeshadow and lip liners from this brand that I absolutely love, but this specific lippie bundle was not my favorite. While the colors were bold and beautiful, the lipstick was so drying, and left my lips cracked and in need of hydration. I would recommend wearing a moisturizing primer under this product to protect your lips, and also applying lib balm directly after use.
Jade L.
Miami
Okay these colors are absolutely gorgeous but the reason i gave it 3 stars is because one of the lippies were EXTREMELY drying. The middle one. It would look caked on and cracked and just awful and it FELT awful too my lips felt in-prisoned in a chamber of dryness. And it was impossible and super messy to take off too.
Jacqueline M.
Even though I do like the colors I feel the formulas are not all that compared to other liquid lipsticks out there. Great price but I wouldn’t buy again I just wanted them because of the price and to hopefully love their liquid lipsticks just as how I love their lippie stixs but I was sadly disappointed.
Stephanie C.
These used to be my favorite, especially at their price range. I started to notice that they are just too heavy and drying for me. I do like their range of lip colors and the fact that they are always doing collabs to come up with other options. I just found other ones that are not as drying.
Katrina D.
Dallas
If you have not tried these lip products you are definitely missing out! The price is amazing and super affordable. If you are trying to build your lipstick collection, these is the way to go. The quality is very nice and they have several different formulas to suite different taste. I highly recommend.
Merced M.
Fairfield, CA
I have tried so many lip glosses & matte lippies but I have to SAY!! Colour Pop has my favorite lip stix's matte lip products & lip glosses. Up & away is one of my favorite trios because all 3 shades make my skin tone pop, the shades are super pigmentated & stay on for longer the 12 hours.
Kyla H.
Riverside, CA
Colourpop liquid lipsticks have been my life ever since they were a thing. The only thing I can complain about is that sometimes you’ll get one where the formulas a little dry but other than that colourpop is my main source for liquid lips. So many different colors with cute names 💕
Alexia C.
Plantation , FL
These lipsticks say matte on them but they are not very matte. They rub off on everything and the website makes them appear full sized but these are actually trials. They have a no return policy too. I do like that they show the lipsticks on different skin colors though
Victoria M.
La Vernia
Loved!!  This was an amazing product would get another lip bundle. I use it everyday and they are some of my go to lip choices. Super easy to apply glides on smooth. For three lip it’s super affordable for the retail price! I would definitely buy again!!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Pretty colors on all skin tones. Smooth application, I ordered mine back in November and they are still fresh ! Lasted about 3 hours for me, I don’t wear these lippies often so I still have bunch left in the bottle. Cheap buy too because they gave me a $5 off coupon.

back