BY COLOURPOP

STEP ONE - Make sure your lips are bare and dry. Some choose to wear our Lippie Primer underneath for added comfort; please note this may interfere with the super long-wear of our Ultra Matte Lips. STEP TWO - Apply a coordinating Lippie Pencil for a... see more...

Nina G.
I ordered a gloss, a satin, and a matte to try them all out. Honestly, they were so extremely drying for me! I will say this, I struggle with dry skin and that includes my lips. I have to keep them moisturized throughout the day. Lipsticks do tend to dry them out, but normally it's not this bad. Even the satin lippie was ultra drying. The gloss was okay, the only one I will use again, but it's just okay. You get what you pay for...
melissa z.
I really like the color strut for this lippie. It gets darker after you apply but does tend to dry alittle, i usually apply vaseline or a balm before applying and that usually works fine, doesnt last very long but looks good for short trips or late nights
Sara T.
I will continue buying these products because every time I buy one I end up falling in love with At the quality is awesome and you can’t beat it for the price that you pay I would recommend this to everyone a great buy
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Not a huge fan. Made my lips look and feel dry and stains the corners of your mouth easily. You have to work quickly and carefully with this product. If you are SUPER meticulous when putting on lip product you might not mind this...
Kenzie M.
Lake Echo, NS
Not a huge fan of the color. The formula is nice, however I don't wear it enoigh. A different color and it would likely be a daily piece.
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this as a gift from sister because I always compliment her on how her lips look so good! When I got this, I tried it and I loved how it looked on me and got compliments on it when I went to work. But the next day I noticed my lips were peeling and swollen. Didn't think much of it and still used it and it got worse. Had to stop using it and the swelling went down a couple of days. Tried it again after a month and still same reaction. 😢
Stacy B.
Jackson
I like the color of this I just wasn’t too sure about the texture as I’m a huge Texter person it was kind of tacky and made me feel really dry definitely room for improvement with the comfort factor
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
great color, feels amazing on the lips doesn’t feel drying. pretty affordable for the price, i’m not much of a lipstick fan i’m more of a tint balm but i do use this a couple of times.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I really like the ultra satin lip products from colour pop. They aren’t drying and go on nicely, I do find they fade fast but it feels nice and smooth on my lips which I like. They have a great colour selection. I have purchased more than one and do like this formula. They aren’t overpriced I do feel their pricing especially with sales and getting deals are pretty decent compared to other companies.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Easy on the pocket, amazing colors. Goes on smooth, you can order online, look out for makeup beauty guide promo codes.

Amazon