BY COLOURPOP

STEP ONE - Make sure your lips are bare and dry. Some choose to wear our Lippie Primer underneath for added comfort; please note this may interfere with the super long-wear of our Ultra Matte Lips. STEP TWO - Apply a coordinating Lippie Pencil for a... see more...

Katie M.
Oak Grove, LA
54395196973__03AE9FB1-2A81-4CDD-AAB3-5193B8778B5C.JPG awesome product stays on love love love! It’s sorta sticky and flakey but I love it for the price
Cassie M.
Bellflower, CA
I love the satin lipsticks that are offered. They are my favorite of all of the formulas. It goes on smooth and the colors that I have are very pretty.
Evangilene G.
Love colourpop. They are such an awesome brand for such a reasonable price. There lip products are not sticky and dont dry out my lips too much.
Geraldine S.
Union, NJ
I love the color. The price is great and the color last a decent amount too time. The formula is non drying which I tend to have an issue with
Hunter D.
Granbury, TX
Matte. Creamy. Doesn’t crack. Stays on for about 5 hours. When eating it can start to crumble. Nice color very great formula. Not drying.
Jessica Z.
such a perfect nude, good with everything, only wish it wouldn't rub off on my lips...will last if you don't rub your lips together
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
By far the best formula colourpop has for there lip collection!!! This shade is such a pretty everyday nude!!! And there so cheap!
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
LOVE their ultra satin formula! Doesn't dry down, but it's matte and very comfortable. I prefer this one over their ultra matte.
Maria L.
San Mateo, CA
This has to be my favorite lip color. The finish is so pretty and my lips look smooth. Doesnt make my lips crack or look crusty.
Brandi M.
Conway, AR
Love the color. Long lasting formula. Smells really good. Love the metallic shimmer it puts off. Really love this lipstick.

Amazon