BY COLOURPOP

STEP ONE - Make sure your lips are bare and dry. Some choose to wear our Lippie Primer underneath for added comfort; please note this may interfere with the super long-wear of our Ultra Matte Lips. STEP TWO - Apply a coordinating Lippie Pencil for a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alli O.
The perfect nude for my skintone (EL 3W1, UD 3.25), leans just brown enough to look nice without being an actual Brown! And the finish is so good. Once it dries down, super comfortable and faded evenly for me. Not the most long lasting, but will give you a good six hours/one meal.
Lindsay C.
Grove City, OH
Ahh colourpop.... where do you begin!? I've been obsessed with their products for about 2 years now. It literally lasts allll day long with one application. It doesn't smudge on cups or come off with kisses. It's the best and the price is amazing!
Stacy B.
Jackson
I like the color of this I just wasn’t too sure about the texture as I’m a huge Texter person it was kind of tacky and made me feel really dry definitely room for improvement with the comfort factor
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips (Strut) is a beautiful color! I absolutely love it! I use this when I have special occasions to attend too! I bought online @colourpop! It’s not sticky! Good value and great price! Yes highly recommend
Really love the color pop colors and I love how it is very affordable and also it does last long which is awesome !! I use this product almost everyday and I will recommend to who ever that likes lipstick
Sara T.
I will continue buying these products because every time I buy one I end up falling in love with At the quality is awesome and you can’t beat it for the price that you pay I would recommend this to everyone a great buy
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
great color, feels amazing on the lips doesn’t feel drying. pretty affordable for the price, i’m not much of a lipstick fan i’m more of a tint balm but i do use this a couple of times.
Mya S.
Wichita, KS
I used Strip everyday, but when I went to order it the color was not available. I saw Strut, and decided to try this shade of nude. I have a medium skin tone, and I love how this looks for my everyday look. The formula is my favorite of all liquid lipsticks. I recommend this brand and formula to anyone that talks about lipsticks. It's so comfortable! Unlike a lot of liquid lipsticks, it fades nicely. It never looks crazy if I forget to reapply during my work day.
Nina G.
I ordered a gloss, a satin, and a matte to try them all out. Honestly, they were so extremely drying for me! I will say this, I struggle with dry skin and that includes my lips. I have to keep them moisturized throughout the day. Lipsticks do tend to dry them out, but normally it's not this bad. Even the satin lippie was ultra drying. The gloss was okay, the only one I will use again, but it's just okay. You get what you pay for...
яıѕѕıı S.
Pahrump, NV
I will forever love colourpop. Their matte liquid lipsticks are. Perfect. They really are matte. The color doesn't budge. Definitely all day wear. You get your money's worth forsure. Would highly recommend. They have alot of cute colors to choose from.