ColourPop Ultra Satin LipsInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner
27 colors available

BY COLOURPOP #5 in Lip Gloss

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Net Weight 3.2g (0.11oz)

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS:
- Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.

- If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Dorr, MI
Review for: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
So today I am so excited to show you a wonderful brand that is cheap but I would pay 4x more for their products and the brand is (drum roll please) Colourpop! Okay so I will be doing some swatches and talking about what I think makes this Brand different from other drugstore priced brands and what I think of the wear and colors. Let’s get started!

Okay, so the slide show shows all of the products I had purchased…I had bought Colourpop Shimmy ultra matte lip and then I got a 3 piece set and It comes with the colourpop lippie stix lipstick a primer and a liner corresponding with the lipstick which was in the color Brink. Now it is time for swatches!

This is a swatch of the ultra matte lipstick in the color Shimmy. I do love this color but I think only on special occasions I will be wearing it, It is a little too pink for a daily lip color for me but I’m sure It would look great on you! Now this was right after the application I will show you what it looks like after it has dried to a full matte finish!

When I first applied (flash)

Okay now here comes the amazing part about the companies Ultra matte lip products.They will last on your lips forever here is a picture after it was fully matte and I took a wet towel and wiped it across my arm 30 times….let’s see what happened!IMG_0568

This is just amazing! It is still fully pigmented and not a single smudge nowhere! It does seem that the lip product got a tiny bit darker or it could just be my camera doing that.And If you are intrested in buying one of their ultra matte lip products they have around 45 I think to choose from! They have anything from light pinks reds and all they way to light and dark blues and greens….even black!

The first thing about this set that I love for all of my lip products is this lip primer it is amazing! Especially for their lip products! And it is just amazing! It will refresh your lips before a Matte lipstick or just a normal lipstick as well. Here is the lip liner and the lipstick that I got as well.

In the arm swatch with the same color Brink as a lipliner and lipstick the one on the right was the one with the primer and on the left is the one without. I think this is a beautiful color for a lipstick. And I hope you enjoyed this post! Talk to you soon!

See full review and pics at: beautyreviewsbycarrie
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Burbank, CA
The ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I love them so much that I have almost all the colors in the Ultra Satin Lip line. The price and quality of the lipstick is hard to beat! While I do like the staying power of a matte liquid lipstick, they tend to dry out my lips at some point, so for that reason alone, I don't usually wear them on a daily basis. What I love about the Ultra Satin Lips is that the creamy formula makes it extremely comfortable to wear. They aren't as drying as a matte formula, so I can wear these daily. The Ultra Satin Lips also offer the same color intensity and opacity as a matte liquid lipstick, while also being easy to apply. With these lipsticks I don't usually have to worry about patchiness, and reapplying is a breeze.

Because these are not matte, they aren't kiss proof, but regardless they still have amazing staying power. I've worn one of these from 5am until 11pm, and the color still looked pretty good at the end of the day. If they do fade, they fade evenly and gracefully. The darker colors, however, can get a little bit messy if you wear them and eat a greasy meal, but with all the other colors that wasn't too much of an issue.

TL;DR, if you're looking for a nondrying, comfortable, long lasting (not necessarily kiss proof) liquid lipstick with great color payoff (and a great price), you should definitely give the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips a try!
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Terry, MS
Review for: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
When this line first launched, I really, really wanted it. Of course, there was the issue of the hype constantly causing it to go out of stock immediately with the first few restocks, but I finally got my hands on two colors. Salt and 3-Way. Now, I really like 3-Way. It's pretty, it's fine. But this formula...it's not great IMO. The texture is very mousse-like, which is fine, but mousse plus metallic equals showing every line in my lips. 3-Way is forgiving in that regard but Salt, which looks so much light in person that in the online swatches, is not. It look horrendous on me. I thought maybe I could use it to top other colors to make a shimmery nude—no, it doesn't mix well at all with other colors.

I should also mention that my products weren't full when I received them. Not to such extremes that I would call them empty or raise a fuss over them, but they were definitely not "full" with product. I own a ridiculous number of their Satins, so I would know the difference.

I'll wear 3-Way, but Salt is a total miss for me. I would personally stick to the darker, richer tones in this line.

Overall, I was disappointed with this line. If I buy a metallic from them, it'll be their glosses instead. I like the formula a lot more and there's been less issue with them.
Tijah C.
Tijah C.
If you're looking for a matte lipstick that stays on all day (more than eight hours) and won't dry out your lips, look no further! I'll admit, I hesitated at first because my first purchase was with MY money and this was lipstick, so once you used it, there was no going back. After watching a few swatch and review videos, I decided to go forth with my purchase and visit the Colourpop website. From what seemed like thousands of lipsticks, I looked through the site and added whatever I felt was pretty and would compliment my skin tone. Shipping wasn't a hassle, and I received my order within the next week in a pretty pink package. There were a few papers in the padded envelope that came along and there they were, my lipsticks in a simple, but cute, package. After seeing so many reviews, I grabbed my chapstick and applied a thin layer, afterwards, rubbing my lips together. Then, holding the lipstick close to my heart, I prayed to the lipstick gods that this went well because I had a busy day ahead of me. I applied it and then threw it in my bag just in case. Ten hours later, I came home, and the colour was still on with no fade whatsoever. I was so happy; I almost jumped with joy. The next week, I ordered more. Don't pass this up, it's worth the money!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
If you want a liquid lipstick to last you through anything and everything. Stop reading this review and go buy their ultra matte lipsticks. Don't worry, I'll wait. I own beeper, lumiere 2, tulle, & avenue and I want more. I can not get enough of these lipsticks. They are so beautiful and i love the formula. But let me start off with a few tips:
1. The color will look different once its dry, that is a given. It is drying COMPLETELY matte so what you see might be different.

2. Each skin tone will make the lipstick look different. For example, Mess Around (Ultra Satin Formula) is described as a beige grey. On me, someone with tan skin, it looked completely grey. Like not a kind of brown. So just know that it can look different than what is pictured on someone else.

3. They are dry. If you don't like that feeling of dryness on your lips, than you may not like this product. I personally don't mind it but it takes some getting use to. You may want to start with their Ultra Satin lips to prepare for these.

4. Throughout the day, don't rub your lips together too much cause since its dry the friction will cause it to peel off, which isn't cute. I hope the tips helped but I definitely recommend these if you want something LONG WEARING and just gorgeous.
Preeti P.
Preeti P.
Baltimore , MD
This lippies are awesome! I recently purchased Wink. While it wasn't completely transfer proof it is Extremely long wearing! Good enough to last through dinner, drinks and bday cake. On top of that, it is incredibly comfortable and pigmented. Since it is not completely transfer proof it will wear throughout the day but even then it fades beautifully so you don't have to worry about if it's gonna look patchy or weird.

I only have one color in this finish so I can't speak for the other ones since I have yet to try them but if the formula is consistent you really can't go wrong. The only negative comment I had is that I noticed the color bled a little around my lips (I have no lines and don't typically have this problem). I'm sure that's something a little primer or lip liner can't fix, I was not wearing any when I tried this for the first time.

The color selection is amazing. You can find something to suit your skin tone without a doubt. If you plan on purchasing, be sure to sign up for their e-mails to get $5 off of your purchase (which is basically the price of most products on their site). Also, keep a look out for promotions which I have seen Colourpop offer quite regularly.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Zeeland, MI
I love love lovvvvvveeeeeee ColourPop's Ultra Matte liquid lips! I'm exploring lipstick colors I never imagined. I've always been a bold color person, red is my everyday color. I enjoy black, occasionally a vivid pink, sometimes dark purple. I've been going after tones like light pinks, and mauve now. My first ColourPop order was StingRaye. I ordered it because it's a collab with my favorite YouTuber ItsMyRayeRaye and it's leaving on Aug15th. I've heard nothing but good reviews about the color and formula so I thought I'd give it a try. It honestly doesn't look like it did on the picture on me, but I actually love it so much more than the picture! It's such a beautiful mauve pinkish purple on me, it goes on so smooth, and even lasted through me eating two woppers from burger king, and I'm a messy eater! lol It made me go back and order a backup only a week later. TheI also ordered Jellies & Lumière 2 to go along with it. I love Lumière 2 it's a beautiful soft pink on me! I haven't tried Jellies yet but I'm excited for bold a blue. They removed easily with a dab of organic coconut oil, a natural makeup remover.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Plymouth , MI
Review for: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
ColourPop is absolutely up and coming and an astounding affordable brand comparable in pricing to Nyx. The packaging is cute, yet sturdy and simple. The lid locks in place tightly. The applicator leaves much to be desired, it's very rough and it's a bit difficult for precision application- especially since the formula is a bit watery. Most of these colors go on pretty opaque with build ability. They dry relatively quickly as well. A tip: exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. And MOISTURIZE. Not with a Chapstick, something that can be rubbed in similar yo lotion on your skin. This formula can and will flake badly to any dead skin or dry areas. But with moisturized and exfoliated lips it looks stunning. It does feel a bit drying, as is par for the course, but these do not budge. The staying power is stellar. Fading and pilling is a little annoying at times, just avoid oils. I do NOT recommend setting these with a powder as they get gummy. If you want to remove excess use a paper towel, press your lips and that should be sufficient. Overall- I'd like to own more colors.
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
This is probably one of the worst product I've purchased ever. I have heard things about ColourPop, but as they claimed to have improved the formulation, I went ahead and gave it a try. Bought this shade thinking it was going to be a nude and turns out to be more of a gray based mauve type color. It dries so quick that if you messed up, you have no choice but to leave it on for the rest of the day. It is very pigmented, however, even with just one coat it felt like cement on my lips. I was very disappointed and went to remove it immediately as the color looks horrendous on my skin and it WOULD NOT COME OFF. I used my cleansers, face soaps, makeup removers, and even oil and still had trouble taking it off. It stained my entire mouth area afterwards and my whole lips were red from scrubbing and trying to get the product off. I was not sure if I got a bad batch, so I gave it a 2nd try but this time in the color LAX. It was not as cement-y, but it was very streaky and did crumble off within 20 minutes of initial application. So disappointed. Would not recommend :/
Carlie A.
Carlie A.
Belle Vernon
Colourpop is an amazing inexpensive brand that I just started noticing in the beauty world in the past year or so! It is so inexpensive that you could be paying 4 or 5 times the amount for a product that does the same thing!

You know how popular the matte liquid lipstick trend has been lately?? Well colourpop is on the band wagon and they are just as good as the top leading competitors!

Now colourpop ultra mattes are great! Some people just don't like that drying lip formula every day! Therefore when they came out with the new ultra satins I went crazy! These are pretty matte just like the ultra mattes only they are so much more comfortable on the lips and they last all day without budging! Not only are these lippies comfortable and last all day long, they have a huge variety of different shades and there is a color (or 10) for everyone with all different skin tones and preferences! These lippies aren't at all streaky and they go on full opaque with just one swipe! Sometimes one tip of the wand will full cover my entire top and bottom lip without a problem!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Is this actually long wearing?
Is this brand really good ? or was it over hyped ?
Basira T.
Basira T.
Which color would you guys recommend for a everyday color?
Vianney A.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I've heard mixed reviews on the formula of these. Some people love them others dislike the dryness of them. I know they're not expensive at all, I just wanted to ask if these are worth the investment?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Any nude colour recommendations or favorites?