Ester B.
Does it crack? Or dry your lips? How is the pigment?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
tyler, TX
4 months, 1 week ago
No cracking and very much pigment
Wafa A.
Wafa A.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It's not cracking and it's so pigment ❤✋
Arie J.
Arie J.
Pensacola
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Pigment is perfect. I don't feel the harsness with this brand and it lasts a LONG TIME
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Los Angeles, CA
4 months, 3 weeks ago
It definitely doesn't crack or dry your lips out. The satin formula is a more moisturizing formula than their matte formula. These are very pigmented. I used their Ultra Satin Lip in "Hutch" in this picture. I personally don't use their satins as much as their mattes because their satins aren't transfer proof.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
4 months, 3 weeks ago
No! I actually prefer these to the matte CO lippies! The formula is creamy and doesn't dry your lips out, and the pigmentation is awesome!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
4 months, 3 weeks ago
They do not crack or dry out your lips! As for pigmentation, every color I've tried has been amazing but I have not tried any of the super dark colors.
Julie M.
Julie M.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
The Ultra Satin ones do not dry out your lips or crack and the pigmentation is fantastic. They don't dry down completely, but they are surprisingly long lasting. They are my favorite CP formula. A million times better than their matte formula!