MakeupLip MakeupLipstickColourPop
Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick

by ColourPop

High pigmentation and a satin-matte finish in liquid lipstick form to keep your lips soft and comfy all day long.

A bright red violet
Inspired by Karrueche's character Virginia in TNT's hit show Claws

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Application Tips

• Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!
  • Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
  • Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

What is your fav color?
I like this lip color what's name? Looks really nice.
What do you all think about colourpop liquid lipstick?
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
What can i say i love this company and this lipstick is where it's at i love love love this it dries matt and gives long lasting color amazing in reviews
Clearfield, UT
Love this product! The formula is non-drying and long wearing. Their is a large selection of colors as well! For the price point, you really can't beat this product.
Saint Louis, MO
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Anna H.
Very comfortable on the lips and great color selection! I love Colourpop, and this product didn't let me down. Plus, they're only $6 each!!! I can't stop buying them. (I'm wearing Frick n Frack in the picture)
Love this product it is my favorite and it goes with everything i love it so much i always get compliments
I love colourpop lip colors! They are super affordable, long lasting, and SO pigmented!
Toledo, OH
I love love love this product! The color is amazing and the texture after it tried isn't too dry , just perfect! I would definitely buy it again and super easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to others
Ardmore, PA
This is my FAVORITE formula of Colourpop lip products! I know most people rave about the Ultra Matte lips, which I am a fan of, but towards the end of the day they are so dry that they really do begin to crumble. The satin lips dry very matte looking but my lips still feel very moveable and soft, not hard. The finish isn't sticky at all when you touch your lips together and they dry very quickly after application.  There is not much transfer at all, the only slight downside is that it will move a little easier than a normal liquid lipstick (e.g. I was eating a sandwich and did smear it on my chin...) but still for $6 each, definitely worth it
Chino hills , CA
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Nanette S.
I love this brand so much. It's beautiful and very affordable, even though it drys my lips a lot it's worth it.
Johnson City, TN
A great formula!! I love it! I have multiple colors and all of them give me the same comfortable feeling! They aren't kiss proof but they still last awhile on the lips!
I really enjoy color pop products, but I find myself having to re apply their liquid lip products more than I'd like to. While they have beautiful color payoff and a huge selection with outstanding prices, the long wearing aspect could definitely be worked on.
Atwater, CA
I am in love with this the color is amazing and it is so smooth on the lips. I got this for Christmas from a family member and I fell in love. It is super easy to apply and it lasts for a long time in no way does it leave your lips feeling dry. I would absolutely recommend this.

1,333 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kepong
il y a 5 mois
Tracy F. il y a 5 mois
They're OK. They're not as drying as the matte ones. I just find that they go bad really quickly.