ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick

by ColourPop

High pigmentation and a satin-matte finish in liquid lipstick form to keep your lips soft and comfy all day long.

A bright red violet
Inspired by Karrueche's character Virginia in TNT's hit show Claws

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Application Tips

• Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!
  • Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
  • Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

La formula es igual a la de nyx lingery?
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick Does it make your lips dry out? Does it make your lips dry out??
Does the product last all day?
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“What can i say i love this company and this lipstick is where it's at i love love love this it dries matt and gives long lasting color amazing ” in reviews
Les alluets le roi
J’adore les rouges à lèvres liquides mat de chez Colourpop ! Ils tiennent divinement bien et ne s’effritent pas malgré que je mange et bois avec. La couleur est incroyable et l’effet satiné rend très beau sur les lèvres. Pour le prix, ils sont exceptionnels ! Par ailleurs, ils sont créés dans la même usine que Kylie Cosmeticsw
Voulez vous un produit pour les lèvres qui a une texture opaque , un fini confortable et qui quand il s'en va ne fait pas de démarcation ? C'est le produit qu'il vous faut ! La texture est fondante et donne un effet glossy aux lèvres la pigmentation en plus ! Je recommande vivement de les tester
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baracuda
Literally the perfect nude for me I love the satin idea of the liquid lipstick I think that it definitely put trees satin vibes and texture on the lips and it literally can be paired with any lip liner or glass and it’s amazing
Fréjus
Review for: 951
This lipstick leaves an intense color, rich in pigments, with an ultra matte appearance, no transfer. The holding of this lipstick is really foolproof, even the longest kisses!
Saint André
I'm not into matte lipstick right now so I prefer Satin or cream lipstick and this one is really good ! It's not sticky and it's really comfortable on the lips
In my opinion, this is the third best lipstick formula made by Colourpop (#1 being their matte Lippie stix and #2 Blotted liquid lipsticks). Still I think they have a tendency to make a harsh line on the inside of the lips and I can see that they don't fully sink into my thin  liplines..  On the other hand, the colors are gorgeous (and such a variety of choices !), they are very comfortable, last a decent amount of time. They are not scented, which I highly appreciate too. I have to say the shade "Strip" is not what I expected from the pictures on the website, it's more a usual mid-tone nude than a warm beige...
Philadelphia, PA
I like the colors available, and I like that they are not anywhere near as drying as their ultra matte lipsticks, but I did find the consistency to be a little bit sticky which is why I gave it 4 stars. The pigmentation is great though, and it is easy to apply. You can't go wrong with it's price, so if you want to try a trendy shade out its perfect for that.
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Daniela M.
Colourpop is my favorite brand ! The lip product are great ! Packing is great very cheap ! I bought mine at colourpop.com ! They have many colors from lights to darks . I definitely recommend them to everyone! You won't be disappointed 😘💄
Columbus, OH
I love the Ultra Satin Lips! It is not too drying on the lips and gives it a great shine. It is shiny yet matte if that makes sense. It lasts long and looks great all day. The packaging is very cute also! I would definitely buy this again especially because the price is so good!
Port Jervis, NY
I absolutely love the product, pigment is great && the product is inexpensive. I've definitely used this product multiple times because not only is the pigment great but it lasts long. I've bought this same product multiple times, the only reason I didn't give it a full five stars is because it is a little drying to the lips but nothing some chapstick couldn't fix.

1,294 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Surrey, BC
il y a 13 jours
Ritu V. • il y a 9 jours
Not at all! I find the matte formula to be super super drying but the satin is like almost the same finish with waaay more moisture retention. One of my favorite formulas!!