ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY COLOURPOP #3 in Lip Gloss

High pigmentation and a satin-matte finish in liquid lipstick form to keep your lips soft and comfy all day long.

A bright red violet
Inspired by Karrueche's character Virginia in TNT's hit show Claws

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Application Tips

• Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!
  • Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
  • Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• Where did you buy yours? Anywhere else other than the ColourPop w...4 Answers
  • Is this actually long wearing? 147 Answers
  • When is Colour Pop coming to Sephora?2 Answers
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick
  • "What can i say i love this company and this lipstick is where it's at i love love love this it dries matt and gives long lasting color amazing " in 1702 reviews
Heba B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Frick N' Frack, Alyssa, Echo Park, Dopey, Prim, Molly, November, The Rabbit, Lyin' King, Panda, Mrs., Calypso, Baracuda, Strip, Strut, Mess Around, Tidal, 951, Femme, Hutch, Bare Necessities, Jacquard, Virginia, London Fog more...
My absolute favorite liquid lipstick formula!!

When I first tried Colour Pop liquid lipsticks, I was new to the scene and very naive. I tried a matte lipstick first and did not like it. It smeared all over my face by the end of my grocery trip and I looked a crazed clown at the checkout line.

However. The Satins.... the Ultra Satins. They were released shortly after I tried my first Colour Pop product. The Ultra Satins are just as pigmented and beautiful, but they are NOT drying! Your lips will not look like they have been eroding on the side of a mountain for several decades!!

One thing to keep in mind, these are not transfer-proof. But I'm ok with that... for $6? Seriously? I could buy as many colours as I wanted and not feel guilty about it. Most of the nicer lipsticks cost upwards of $20, but I am too cheap to fork out the cash for one color, when I could easily get three (or four, during sales!) for the same price.

The range of colors is really nice, and they are always releasing new ones! I also love the Ultra Metallics and Ultra Blotted lips. And the lippie stix are pretty, too! Not to mention all of the SuperShock products and Pressed Powder products!
Syndi S.
Review for: November, Mrs., Calypso, Magic Wand, Baracuda, Strip, Strut, Tidal, Frick N' Frack, 951, Dopey, Bare Necessities, Brooklyn, Jacquard, London Fog, Prim more...
I absolutely love Colourpop! They are incredible! One of my favorite products are their Satin lippies. They have Mattes, Satin and lipglosses too which I have too but the Satin lippies are my favorite of their lip products with their duo chrome lipgloss as a second favorite. The Satin lippie formula is similar to a matte lippie somewhat in its staying power but the Satin formula is not drying at all where most mattes are and so are Colourpop but they have some pretty colors that are only available in the matte formula. Back to the Satins, they are not drying and some people do not like that their is product transfer with the satins. I do not mind that because they have the staying power of many mattes. If you do not eat anything oily you likely will not have to return apply. Even if you have to reapply it is like a touch up and I have gone a full work day without re applying! I would highly recommend a Colourpop generally and their Satin lippies. Check out their website and for me it’s like a kid in a candy store!!! ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT BY COLOURPOP!!! I have ordered so many colors of this product bc they have so many that I love and even though I’ve yet to finish even one bottle I keep getting more bc I just can’t help myself. Now why I haven’t finished a bottle yet isn’t bc I don’t use them often, trust me, I use them A LOT, it’s bc the colors are super pigmented so a little goes a long way with these satin babies. Only 1-2 dabs on the lips will be enough for full lip coverage, & I’ve very full lips so that’s saying something. The colors shine so well and I use these on a daily basis ♡ these are also fairly priced so that’s another reason why I keep coming back to ColourPop.
Heather H.
Sevierville
Review for: Echo Park more...
My sister in law told me about this lipstick because I was on the hunt for a specific color. I am very happy with the color of Echo Park and Just the quality of the product. The lipstick goes on great and doesn’t feel sticky or anything. The color itself lasts me an 8hour work day. The only downfall I have was I did have to contact their customer service right after I placed the order. My order has an old address and even though I contacted them within seconds of placing my order they wouldn’t do anything about it. I had to contact the apartment complex in hopes they could help me get my item. ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have this formula of Colourpop lipstick in Dreamy and Rêver from the Kathleen Lights collection. They both are GORGEOUS. The colors are so unique and beautiful. Dreamy is a burnt salmon pink color and Rêver is a stunning neon red orange color. Not only do I love the colors, but the formula of these products is hands down one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I’ve ever used. It is very smooth and creamy and not too drying since it is a satin finish. They are also very long lasting. I wore Dreamy all day yesterday and only had to touch it back up once after several hours and a meal! Also can we talk about the amazing affordability of these lipsticks?? They are each $6.50 a piece which is amazing!! I cannot wait to order more of these!
Jay 💖.
Review for: Calypso more...
This is really beautiful! I have the color Calypso,and on my lips,it turns a mauve-brown shade that I absolutely adore. These aren't the longest lasting though,but they are super comfortable on my lips! They don't dry my lips out,and have a softer,almost cream or mouse-like feel to me,which I totally love in lipsticks,especially liquid lipsticks! The applicator is a typical,small applicator that works just fine,though I love the packaging for some reason! I definitely recommend,and will be purchasing more in the future! The color is not streaky at all,which surprised me with how it pulls on my skin. I'm quite impressed,Colourpop!
Valerie C.
Review for: Point Zero, Frick N' Frack, Echo Park more...
Colourpop is my favorite affordable cosmetic brand! There huge quantity of products along with quality and affordability, is exactly what has kept me loyal to the brand.

Colourpop's huge variety of lipstick products are what first brought me to them. My favorite from their liquid lipstick collections are the Ultra Satin Lips. The satin formula is perfect, not drying at all, but also no shine as well. I like to describe Colourpop's Ultra Satin formula to my friends as buttery smooth. The best part is the fact that the lipstick lasts all day with just one swipe, without any need for touch ups (unless you ate something greasy).

My go to nude shade is "Echo Park," it's a muted rose nude, perfect for casual everyday wear. It's super flattering for light-to-medium complexions.

My favorite red shade is "Frick N' Frack." This is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick from Colourpop! It's a beautiful 90's grunge red. I wear it all the time, when I'm dressed up or want a pop of color. I constantly receive compliments from strangers and I am asked what lipstick I'm wearing with this shade.

Brown lipsticks are another one of my go-to-favorite shades. But finding a brown toned liquid lipstick that's flattering for a light-to-medium complexion, can be quite difficult. My perfect shade is ColourPop x Kathleen Lights "Point Zero." It's a cool toned nude brown and I love it. I use a nude lip pencil underneath and I'm all set.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other more...
I picked this up in Hi Suppose, a pretty pink leaning more purple than red or orange in tone. It's quite pigmented, applies very smoothly and comfortably—it's very creamy. It dries down but not completely—it ends up slightly sticky. It also has some transfer and does have some faint transfer. And it shows all the lines of my lips. Because of the stickiness, it's somewhat uncomfortable for me: I like a little bit of "slide" on my lips. I finally went over it with a gloss. Lip primer didn't change the results either, which is unusual: usually lip primer keeps a liquid lip from drying down so much that it adheres to the lips in a way that there's none of that smoothness I look for. I suspect it's because of that sticky dry down of this particular formula.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Hutch more...
I could write songs about this stuff, it's absolutely one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas.

I have chronically dry lips, so I have issues with a lotttt of liquid lipsticks on the market. I am not a huge fan of the Colourpop Ultra Matte lipsticks, so I didn't have high hopes for the Ultra Satin...but they blew me away!

The formula is so smooth and creamy, it doesn't settle into the fine lines of my lips, and it's incredibly pigmented with just one swipe. It is NOT transfer-proof, so keep that in mind, but it does appear almost matte on the lips.

If you've got dry lips like me and you want to jump into the liquid lipstick game, I urge you to try these out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Gabriela C.
Review for: Calypso, Baracuda, Lyin' King, Frick N' Frack, Echo Park more...
I absolutely LOVE the Colourpop Satin Lips. The Satin Lip formula is my favorite lip formula by Colourpop. This lip is NOT matte, however it is just dry enough for me. This lip formula does not appear glossy or wet, it appears dry but not matte, which is what I really like about it. I also love how COMFORTABLE this lip formula is to wear. I apply it, and within minutes I forget that I am wearing it! For me, I cannot have a lip formula where it is so drying that I can feel my lips cracking off the entire time. This satin lip is extremely long lasting, however it is NOT transfer proof, meaning it will rub off on cups and the like. That doesn’t bother me, so I love this lip!!!
Miriam R.
Is this actually long wearing?
Is this brand really good ? or was it over hyped ?
Basira T.
Which color would you guys recommend for a everyday color?
Emily F.
Any nude colour recommendations or favorites?
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I've heard mixed reviews on the formula of these. Some people love them others dislike the dryness of them. I know they're not expensive at all, I just wanted to ask if these are worth the investment?