Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Vice) uploaded by Eabryana Z.Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Vice) uploaded by Eabryana Z.Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Vice) uploaded by Olivia R.

BY COLOURPOP

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Vice) see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Love Colour Pop liquid lipstick. Very inexpensive and long lasting. It's probably one of my top 5 favorite brands." in 8 reviews
  • "I have almost every single color of the liquid lipsticks from this brand. They are the most affordable great quality liquid lipsticks that I have yet to find in store or online. At this moment your best option would be to purchase these online because they are coming to stores but there are not that many colors available so go online there is always a coupon code there is always a sale and there are always new colors new deals and we also have a really great product so over all this brand is fabulous and everyone to know about it." in 8 reviews
  • "amazing matte liquid lipsticks! Last so so long they are very similar to kylie cosmetics so if you don’t like the price for the kylies, definitely grab a colour pop lipstick! Amazing creamy matte" in 3 reviews
Jamie u.
Omg Colourpop is the best affordable makeup brand in the world I love everything about this brand and there cosmetics amazing quality nice packaging and so so much to choose from I love there eye shadows so much they're so beautiful and so easy to use and blend so easily and omg the lippies in all textures are what I use the most constant new colors and such a range of colors and I love that I can get a favorite color in matt or gloss or satin I mean the choices are endless they literally have everything you need now I couldn't be more happy with this brand and the quality as a mother of three I'm so thankful that I can create high end looks without sacrificing paying a bill I love everything they stand for and wish I had so much more of there products I love Colourpop so much @colourpopcosmetics @colourpop you're the best ♥♥
Hannah H.
Belleville
I bought a few of these lipsticks, one in this shade, after seeing raving reviews. This was one of the first liquid lipsticks I heard people talking about so I think it was just how they were at the time. They stain and are extremely drying, but if that isn’t an issue for you then these are very good for the price. There are other, better liquid lipsticks and I’ve even heard that color pop has a semi matte type liquid lipstick that is much less drying
Nai C.
Jonesboro
I enjoy buying matte liquid lipsticks from Colourpop, this color specifically was one of my favorites because it wasn’t too light or off as a color for my brown skin, but sometimes the consistency of the lipstick can be a little hard to work with. You definitely have to make sure your lips are all the way moisturized & prepped before using it to its full advantage. Would still recommend!
Krystle C.
I give it a 4 star because I had a tad bit of transfer with this product. It wasn't horrible but I expected it to stay longer than it did. Would I repurchase? Yes. To me, transfer isn't a big deal. That's what I used and loved before liquid lipsticks came out. I think we're spoiled with the "stay put" lipsticks! Haha! In all honesty, a lipstick that transfers will not keep me from purchasing it. Unless it strongly claims that it WILL stay on.
Alissa A.
I really really do like this liquid lipstick. It's a great nudey shade. The only thing I hate about it is that when you take it off, it TOTALLY stains your lips like a super bright red color. Basically, don't mess up putting it on, because it will be a disaster. Learned that the hard way. Otherwise, it stays very well. Doesn't transfer. Very pretty color. I do like it.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is one of my first two Star Products that I'm reviewing and I hate to do it because I love all the others products but this was terrible it's read my lips out it made them wrinkly and it made my lips look like just awful you could see the inside part of my lips and the it just was gross I will never again where a matte lipstick ever because of this product.
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
Colourpop is an amazing company I love the staying power you can do whatever & this liquid lip will not come off. It’s like as long as you want it on your lips it will stay but as soon as you want to wipe it off it will come off. The price is extremely reasonable especially compared to just as popular brands. The pigment is all popping & there!
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
I absolutely love this lipstick. It is gorgeous! It definitely met all my expectations! It was easy to apply and it dries to a matte which I love . It legit last all day !! If your looking for a long wear lipstick this is the one !!ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Paige P.
I love all of Colourpop’s lipsticks. The color payoff is amazing and there are so many options. They have really affordable prices (usually about $7) and have sales and deals a lot. They’re always coming out with more colors and products. Sometimes their matte colors are super drying, but I’ve had some that are really drying and some that aren’t so that might be something to stay clear of if you have dry lips.
Angela D.
Mount Airy
This is a really great liquid matte lipstick. It's so great that it literally stays on all day and all night. You have to work a little harder with this to get it to come off completely. The colors are beautiful. I have a couple of these colors. They are very pigmented and unlike most matte products you see out there. I love the Colourpop brand. ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip